Xiao.anna (possible snowflake & PULL user??)

1093 posts in this topic

Posted

Aren't you the one who tried to link us virus? Anyway, like I said, even if Vanessa is a horrible person in real life (so far there isn't as much tea spilled about Vanessa so I don't know) too, it doesn't change the fact that Anna is a horrible person as proven. 

It’s not a virus, she’s just trying to prevent the truth coming out.

https://vimeo.com/252291705?ref=em-share

Posted

It’s not a virus, she’s just trying to prevent the truth coming out.

https://vimeo.com/252291705?ref=em-share

First of all, this isn't Vanessa's thread. And your video? Yes it may prove that Vanessa abused Anna and she's not the best human being on Earth, but it's one thing to be mean and it's another to be mean and pretend to be full of kindness on the outside. Once again, Vanessa being mean doesn't change the fact that Anna is horrible horrible horrible. 

I must say though, there are many two-faced toxic friendships in this world... it's quite unfortunate that this personal friendship squabble has come to this forum, exposed to the eyes of so many strangers on the internet just because someone made a thread about her when she wasn't even famous to begin with and the other party of the friendship decided to come here for some kind of 'revenge expose'.

I'm by no means siding Anna, I hate two-faced people. 

Posted (edited)

First of all, this isn't Vanessa's thread. And your video? Yes it may prove that Vanessa abused Anna and she's not the best human being on Earth, but it's one thing to be mean and it's another to be mean and pretend to be full of kindness on the outside. Once again, Vanessa being mean doesn't change the fact that Anna is horrible horrible horrible. 

I must say though, there are many two-faced toxic friendships in this world... it's quite unfortunate that this personal friendship squabble has come to this forum, exposed to the eyes of so many strangers on the internet just because someone made a thread about her when she wasn't even famous to begin with and the other party of the friendship decided to come here for some kind of 'revenge expose'.

I'm by no means siding Anna, I hate two-faced people. 

whatever happened in their personal lives to hate each other is up to them. But even that video doesn't discredit anything Anna has done and her past job etc 

shes exposed and people (lol just 2 of her friends) continue to distract everyone and justify Anna. 

Anna got her feelings hurt, so that justifies racism and fat shaming and attacking strangers ? Surrreeeeeee Jan....... (>_> talking to you sunshine) 

it's like when a mass shooter shoots up a school then white pelple try to justify it by saying he was bullied. Ummmmm nah he was just a horrible person 

why are you trying to cover this person??? Does she sit on your dick too? 

^ aimed at Ms Sunshinesupportswhitepowerbullshit

Edited by blue.choi1

Posted

Soooo... 

I have a few screen shots of weird shit that she's said over the months... Basically her shit talking towards Koreans and also trying to use "reverse racism".....omg 

Also admitting to stalking (Vanessa perhaps?)  

I have more I can post later

IMG_1605.PNG

IMG_1875.PNG

mmexport1516855802765.jpg

mmexport1516855790930.jpg

mmexport1516855794663.jpg

mmexport1516855814991.jpg

:harharplz: I'm so original and special not like all these photoshop koreaboo girls 

*proceeds to document her in clinics getting needles jabbed into her face and photos her nostrils out* 

Posted

Didn't Anna try and suck up to Megan at some point? I remember her liking Megans IG posts if I'm not mistaken? And now she is throwing shade at her?

Anad again, Anna lying about deleting all fake accounts. As if she deleted all accounts she paid for. :haiplz:

Posted

Discrepancies: talking about being against the plastic surgery scene specifically in Korea (once again shitting on Koreans and people in Korea). But then talks about procedures she's had done.  In Korea. 

So what's the truth? 9_9 Showing more of a faced personality... 

Screenshot_20180125-122516_mh1516902610969.jpg

Screenshot_20180125-123422_mh1516902632123.jpg

Posted

Discrepancies: talking about being against the plastic surgery scene specifically in Korea (once again shitting on Koreans and people in Korea). But then talks about procedures she's had done.  In Korea. 

So what's the truth? 9_9 Showing more of a faced personality... 

Screenshot_20180125-122516_mh1516902610969.jpg

Screenshot_20180125-123422_mh1516902632123.jpg

though I wouldnt call that plastic surgery? Its just micro needling, which is a basic skin treatment. I have done it myself, it doesent change your appearance, just makes your skin smoother :)

Posted

i think i saw that vid too, and she said that she has only been studying the language for 2-3 years?? english and mandarin are my native languages and i have studied a third language for 6 years and i've never lost my native-speaker languages lmao 

i know losing languages can happen to some people who have lived in another country for really long periods of time but considering that she's based in australia and uses english in her youtube videos there's no way that she's forgotten her english. 

you can't forget your mother tongue unless you're equally as fluent in another language as you are in your native one, and i don't think anna is fluent in chinese...(because then she'd probably make videos just in chinese and post them on chinese social media to get more views)

she's reminding me of kanadajin3 lol

I haven't read the rest of the thread yet but I've seen her videos before and as someone who speaks Mandarin fluently, she is very very good at Chinese. Don't doubt her skills because she's a shitty person haha 

I can probably even say that she doesn't have an accent in Chinese? 

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

though I wouldnt call that plastic surgery? Its just micro needling, which is a basic skin treatment. I have done it myself, it doesent change your appearance, just makes your skin smoother :)

true. But she said she got fillers which is cosmetic and it's just a little hypocritical after saying everything she did about surgery I feel. Like there's nothing wrong with it yet she tried to make it seem as if she's against it while getting cosmetic work done.. 

yeah i've seen her vids and she does have really good pronunciation and she is really good at mandarin, i'll give her that. i just think it's a bit much for her to claim that she's so fluent in mandarin that it's difficult for her to form english sentences.

When she says individual words her tones are veryvery good but when she's speaking full sentences her tones are off

Posted

Evidence which shows she only got in the China Film Festival and met celebs because her bf was working there as an usher  :haiplz:

She tries to spin it like she
lives a luxury lifestyle with her bf but in reality he drives a lincoln (shown in her vlog going to the photoshoot where they wore traditional clothes) and their precious mercedes is the company car where he holds a mid level job at. Lincolns are typically used for hired drivers right?  If that gives you perspective of where Jerry is in life.. 9_9

He's definitely just an usher/cubicle monkey also it's so obvious a lot of her "designer" stuff is just Taobao knockoff

Screenshot_20180125-123741_mh1516902707651.jpg

Screenshot_20180125-123807_mh1516902722087.jpg