• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Xiao.anna (possible snowflake & PULL user??)

1951 posts in this topic

Posted

This is probably another stockpuppet acoount of Anna or her friends.

Look at the username "Starlighinmyass". It was made on the day the big tea spilling happened and only commented on that post, no other posts. Also that account upvoted all postitive comments made about Anna on mage 10. Expample of the account liking my naive post praising Anna below.

It’s been talked about before that she was possibly a sugar baby 👀👀👀👀

TBH I know Vanessa is your ‘friend’ but it doesn’t seem like she’s the best person, I saw the O.G insta video of Vanessa hitting xiao.Anna I think that’s evidence enough and xiao.Anna mentions Vanessa did something bad to her in the messages, so it might be why she’s so adement on telling her friends to stay away from her. I mean she’s pretty trashy on her Instagram and Anna is right in Korea black people are discriminated against there’s so many videos about it on yt, it doesn’t mean she’s racist. 

While what she’s saying is harsh it’s true Vanessa has gained a lot of weight since I started following sojukoalas. I was a big fan of their insta account years ago. All those screenshots must have been back then because her style was much different back then.

While I think this is excellent tea if you’re not Vanessa how are you getting this info and also isn’t releasing private info online illegal? Did anyone else see Vanessa’s drunk rant on IG @starlight are you the other girl who was with V while she’s ranting in this vid?

All in all not surprising. I think Vanessa is equally obsessed with xiao.anna to keep all these messages as well. 

stockpuppet.thumb.png.0a7cdabc3615aba9df

Posted

Her skin is way too thick

Posted

Long time lurker here... this thread is juicy, haven't been so much drama since the Venus/Margo fiasco... im surprised nobody spotted starlightinmyass user sooner it look to me like its taking the mick out of purple.starlight.girl user to me. 

Posted

This is probably another stockpuppet acoount of Anna or her friends.

Look at the username "Starlighinmyass". It was made on the day the big tea spilling happened and only commented on that post, no other posts. Also that account upvoted all postitive comments made about Anna on mage 10. Expample of the account liking my naive post praising Anna below.

stockpuppet.thumb.png.0a7cdabc3615aba9df

You know the salt is real when the sock puppet accounts base their usernames on the person that spilled the tea. 

Posted

@purple.starlight.girl do you maybe have more tea today? :alpacalove:

You know the salt is real when the sock puppet accounts base their usernames on the person that spilled the tea.

That shows, that you actually hit the nail on the head and that they are spiraling on their end. Hahaha

Posted

@purple.starlight.girl do you maybe have more tea today? :alpacalove:

That shows, that you actually hit the nail on the head and that they are spiraling on their end. Hahaha

Possibly not today. Mini consolation though: Hey Anna, I know you stayed up until 3AM on Tuesday evening this week (which never happens). Are you stressed about something? >:)

Look at the sloppy trail of messaging conversations and voice logs she’s left of how horrible she is. While it’s not everyday, all we do is literally wait for Anna herself to make the tea for me to spill. You can bet she’ll make a fresh serving soon. xo

Posted

Its so baffling that she makes any kind of money with that face oh my god, she looks like a jakovasaur from south park 

Posted

Ew. Such nasty personality made her even uglier. For those who are defending Anna stating how much Vanessa bullies and threatens Anna, I don't know how nasty Vanessa is, but even if she's also somewhat mean and evil, it doesn't make Anna less of an evil person. 

Posted

Ew. Such nasty personality made her even uglier. For those who are defending Anna stating how much Vanessa bullies and threatens Anna, I don't know how nasty Vanessa is, but even if she's also somewhat mean and evil, it doesn't make Anna less of an evil person. 

gathering from what her minions have come here with. As in the evidence against Vanessa

- she slapped her (no proof) 

- she did 'something' (also no proof) 

- she was mean to her (also no proof) 

- she was mean to Kpop fans (also no proof) 

so im going to go ahead and assume, it's literally nothing and if that's what their /side of the story/ is then wtf is that crap? Anyone could say that about anyone. 

I saw the text to Anna from Vanessa (to end their friendship) and it was legit nice, it's somewhere on this thread..... from what I can tell, nothing has been said on vanessa end ever since that message 3 years ago (I see no evidence of vanessa doing anything since then). EXCEPT obviously right now when she found out Anna came for her and stalked her. Then she very rightly went ape shit 🙃🙃

id ape shit too if someone came for my partner and friends like this scum did. 

Posted

Soooo... 

I have a few screen shots of weird shit that she's said over the months... Basically her shit talking towards Koreans and also trying to use "reverse racism".....omg 

Also admitting to stalking (Vanessa perhaps?)  

I have more I can post later

IMG_1605.PNG

IMG_1875.PNG

mmexport1516855802765.jpg

mmexport1516855790930.jpg

mmexport1516855794663.jpg

mmexport1516855814991.jpg

Posted (edited)

gathering from what her minions have come here with. As in the evidence against Vanessa

- she slapped her (no proof) 

- she did 'something' (also no proof) 

https://vimeo.com/252291705 

^^ Are you blind with hate or just ignorant? 

Literally confessed to assaulting Anna before all this happened while showing the cctv and laughing. 

Edited by Sunshinebitch

Posted

Aren't you the one who tried to link us virus? Anyway, like I said, even if Vanessa is a horrible person in real life (so far there isn't as much tea spilled about Vanessa so I don't know) too, it doesn't change the fact that Anna is a horrible person as proven by the screenshots. :)

Posted

loollll I'm not clicking on no dumb link you send!