• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Xiao.anna (possible snowflake & PULL user??)

2030 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not into bullying someone but this will be the first and only time done to someone who deserves it. 

Anna forehead is 4 Aliens vs her face is 5 Aliens

IMG_6175.JPG

She be sippin on that ALIEN TEA.

You know how someone becomes super super ugly in terms of appearance if their personality is bs?I’m not joking when I say this, but she literally turned into a 1/10 for me after she got exposed. Honestly, her stinky personality fits her face at this point.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Anarchy

Posted

“Lauren is such a big girl…. Vanessa looks skinny next to her… Putting her next to you and I, she looks massive, but putting herself next to someone larger than her will make her look good..”

Does anyone else kind of feel bad for fulltimebabo? Looking at all the photos and footage, I get the sense that Anna and Kassandra use her in exactly the same way they accuse Vanessa of using Lauren, yet she's so wrapped around Anna's bony finger she actually came to this thread to defend her... :alpacaworry: Liv, you need some new friends. They don't deserve your loyalty.

e09419a6b7f90d0b0915e0aa539c3112.png

Don't let her overinflated ego fool you: her behavior fits the profile to a T, but she's just not popular enough to qualify for a thread in the snowflake section

Lol, I’m not fooled by anyone...

She has snowflake tendencies, that’s why I said, what I said. I didn’t go and snoop on her follower count, cuz she’s still a snowflake in my head lol. 

Her thread is pretty popular right now, I would say, 24000 views is good (IMO anyways...)

she’s a hot topic (for all the wrong reasons ofc), you see Kiki Kannibal in the snowflake section, even though nobody has posted since  November 17th, to her threads ~.~ 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Mood
Accidental double post >.<

Posted (edited)

If you look at Social Blade her followers have been decreasing steadily since that (possibly paid???) spike hahaha

Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 10.06.01 AM.png

So basically she paid for all her followers and probably stirred up a lot in this thread?

Basically the money she made from being a prostitute/her sugar daddy payed for all her fame. There is nothing organic about it then. She just made herself famous through the money she has. 

I’m not sure if she intended for people to badmouth her so she can stroke her big ego? Does she think it is good that people at least talk about her, even if it is extremely negative?

ALSO: She claimed that she blocked and deleted a lot of fake accounts or stalkers but there seems to be no significant drop in her following count? She would have lost at least 100-200 followers in a day but there is nothing that points to that. She is so full of lies. 

Edited by What's the point
Added a paragraph

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted (edited)

I feel like Anna's posts with comments against the "haters~" are really proof in of itself how much power/impact haters actually have over her. People that actually do not care about hate/criticisms they get from internet/other places typically do not even talk about it. They just ignore the haters, but when Anna continuously goes out and even makes subtitles in her vlog about how people should check out PULL "lol they so ridiculous" type of content, wow, it is very apparent she cannot handle the hot seat. 

And while there are a few big foreign Youtubers who vlogish videos in a Mandarin speaking area, I only know of LoganDBeck ( but he is in Taiwan ). Unfortunately, I feel most Westerners are riding the Korea/Japan "amaze" wave and typically seem to ignore China/Taiwan/HK/Other Asian countries so if Anna is trying to appeal to westerners with China content her reach is gonna be a lot smaller. I think Taiwanese vloggers just have more success since Youtube isn't blocked in Taiwan. It's certainly gonna be harder to make a Chinese audience outta Youtube, so she should look into other sites like Bilibili if that's her intention, definitely agree with you there.

There are also a few popular male Youtubers ( *Edit: 拂菻坊 Fulinfang, and MYBY孟言布语 ) who post all of their videos in Mandarin and seem to have both a lot of western and Chinese and Taiwanese viewers. Since she says she's fluent, I think there would be a market for Anna to start posting videos all in Mandarin. Heck, i'd even be interested to watch that. 

Edited by Rolzroz

Posted

To pinpoint why I dislikehate people like Anna:

* White Supremacy - she's leveraging the fact that she's white and therefore 'exotic' in Asia and then making a joke about it by saying "Oh people are trying to guess my ethnicity!" Aren't you pasta-potato-vanilla bleach white? (Sorry we couldn't get the exact type of vanilla right -rolls eyes-)

* Two faced - In the internet age, dishonesty is the biggest reason (other than douchebaggery) they receive hate. You can't have one side that is saintly only to turn around and reveal racist tendencies, dishonesty, unfaithfulness and just general over inflated ego. 

You wanna pretend to be a saint? Don't fucking leave a paper/digital trail of your rotten personality, you moron. God it's like a serial killer leaving a constant trail of blood behind them, hands covered in blood, murder weapon in hand and turning around to say "It wasn't me!"

(Actually I think I'm just more mad that she's dumber than a box of rocks than anything else lol)

I agree with this. If you're a bitchy person, don't try to act like an innocent girl when someone's being bitchy back to you. Jeez, I can see why her and katieaegi are friends: They both like to play victim when they get called out for doing scummy shit

Posted (edited)

Edited by Anarchy

Posted

I’m literally just waiting for Purple.Starlight.Girl aka. my new bestie ( ;)) to post some more tea concerning the hot mess, that we all know as Anna.

Posted

I made a topic on moving Anna and others is the (little) snowflake category. Please, if you want her to be moved then make your voice heard over here:

Hey I just wanted to know if it is possible to move people from and the the snowflake section. I know we had a poll and you guys said it will be done once we have a new header. But if fell like the longer we wait, the more disfunctional the site becomes. People who have buzzing topics are hidden in the other sections and others who have little to no news still have a snowflake spot.

Kiki for example could be moved to the small snowflake section, other people from the header are already there. And her thread has been inactive since November 2017.

Yumi King definitely deserves and upgrade and maybe Yandev (I don’t follow his thread) as well?

And considering what went down recently Xiao Anna also deserves to be there. Sure she doesn’t have as many followers as she needs according to your definition but that regulation is there’s to prevent selfposts and vendetta, not disqualify major snowflakes with a smaller follower number. 

I’d really like to hear the opinions of others on that topic. 

Posted

This thread has more drama than my current fav kdrama 

Posted

Anna's head is way too big (no pun intended) for her to have such a small following

Posted

Random question, but does Annas parents/family know that she was a prostitute?