• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Xiao.anna (possible snowflake & PULL user??)

2315 posts in this topic

Posted

Theres a lot of petite girls out there that survives in life without having a nasty personality and character by just being a decent, fully functioning human being. Shes plain jane. And i seriously dont get you glorifying her petiteness justifies anything for survival. (Also petit is a must for survival for what, specifically? sucking sugar daddy dick and reaching into rich guys pocket?)

Correct me if I’m wrong but...did you just say V sucks sugar daddy dick and reaches into rich guys pockets?

I mean, I only know about the part of her life that she uploads online, but I don’t think she has a sugar daddy (nor she needs one)...

:|

Posted

Correct me if I’m wrong but...did you just say V sucks sugar daddy dick and reaches into rich guys pockets?

I mean, I only know about the part of her life that she uploads online, but I don’t think she has a sugar daddy (nor she needs one)...

:|

I believe the person was talking about Anna 

Posted

Does anyone have vanessa’s insta? I used to follow her on snapchat years ago and always thought it was entertaining. (I don’t know anything about the drama so sorry if this is random)

Posted

Does anyone have vanessa’s insta? I used to follow her on snapchat years ago and always thought it was entertaining. (I don’t know anything about the drama so sorry if this is random)

here is her ig:

IMG_0741.thumb.PNG.ae392023cc00f350c42e0

Posted

Always get a laugh out of how this thread can go from 0 – 100 in a snap and then 100 – 0 just as quick.