• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Xiao.anna (possible snowflake & PULL user??)

2312 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I mean Anna literally took V to court with fake charges. Hard to ignore that. 

Anna is too crazy to truely ignore. Specially since shes always going after V or V's friends near daily. 

yeah of course haha it makes sense, which is why I said the last part about not being able to ignore how Anna is messaging people, I just mean that Anna seems to love attention from V and tries hard to get it so I’m sure when V does give her attention then Anna is happy even when V calls her out to the public

Edited by amorhwasa

Posted

I was bored so I got lurking on this thread because I kept seeing it pop up on the online personalities board and wow just wow! I thought Katie Aegi was bad but this girl is up there with her! no surprise they are apparently friends?? 

I had a look at this girls instagram and I didn’t really find anything interesting, it was all pretty lack luster tbh. From what I could tell by quickly skimming this thread is that she likes to flaunt designer things? But said designer things are often times, fake? Lol.  So whilst perusing her gram I came across her constantly flaunting the Triple S Balenciaga sneakers and I can 10/10 confirm they are fake. Very good convincing fakes might I add but still, fake. It’s easy to see this when comparing them up against pictures of a real pair from the official Balenciaga website... hers have a thick white band that meet up with the lace holes were as the real ones go thick to thin and go from the white into the pink nicely, sort of in the shape of a Nike tick. 

Sorry for the TLDR but it’s one thing to stunt designer shit (because meh if you can afford it then go for it but it’s still kinda gross) but to stunt FAKE designer shit like it’s real, that’s just embarrassing. 

566B120A-4E8A-4A87-B627-F923BC552161.jpeg

Posted

I was bored so I got lurking on this thread because I kept seeing it pop up on the online personalities board and wow just wow! I thought Katie Aegi was bad but this girl is up there with her! no surprise they are apparently friends?? 

I had a look at this girls instagram and I didn’t really find anything interesting, it was all pretty lack luster tbh. From what I could tell by quickly skimming this thread is that she likes to flaunt designer things? But said designer things are often times, fake? Lol.  So whilst perusing her gram I came across her constantly flaunting the Triple S Balenciaga sneakers and I can 10/10 confirm they are fake. Very good convincing fakes might I add but still, fake. It’s easy to see this when comparing them up against pictures of a real pair from the official Balenciaga website... hers have a thick white band that meet up with the lace holes were as the real ones go thick to thin and go from the white into the pink nicely, sort of in the shape of a Nike tick. 

Sorry for the TLDR but it’s one thing to stunt designer shit (because meh if you can afford it then go for it but it’s still kinda gross) but to stunt FAKE designer shit like it’s real, that’s just embarrassing. 

566B120A-4E8A-4A87-B627-F923BC552161.jpeg

I would also like to point out that the sneakers are made with leather (the real Balenciaga pair, at least).

Is she still trying to pass off as vegan? Or did her skin-deep, frivolous nature finally win?

Posted (edited)

I would also like to point out that the sneakers are made with leather (the real Balenciaga pair, at least).

Is she still trying to pass off as vegan? Or did her skin-deep, frivolous nature finally win?

wow you’re right! I didn’t even notice that until you mentioned it. I went back on the official Balenciaga website and those exact shoes are made from 25% calfskin and 15% lambskin hahahahaha wowwww some “vegan” she is. 

Even though we know hers are crappy knockoffs, the material wouldn’t be that different. Plus the knockoffs are probably made from MORE or WORSE animal byproducts. Regardless, the fact that she’s stunting these shoes real or not, means she’s SUPPORTING a brand and it’s items, that use animal skin. 

But hey, I guess it’s ok to kill animals for their skin when it comes to fashion and status, in Anna’s mind. She should honestly give up the fake vegan act already because it’s cringe and just down right pathetic. 

Edit: Also I forgot to mention, I’m 99% sure I read somewhere on this thread that this very same girl was spouting that she wouldn’t be purchasing anymore “leather” or “animal skin” designer products but would keep her already owned pieces? Yet her she is flashing these NEW and god awful shoes any second she gets... How contradicting of her. Seems she can’t keep up with her own blatant lies. 

71A03631-64AF-4AAA-82CE-4C6A29103091.jpeg

Edited by You.Tried

Posted

Lol vegan 

proceeds to boast about wearing baby lambs 

lol help homeless people

proceeds to boast about how fake rich she is without helping said homeless people 

Posted

lol 

she thinks she has a different set of rules. Bitch does all of this on the daily. 

————

Anna you sound mad you’re cancelled and continue to be cancelled lol 

751E6440-0AD1-42F4-8D0A-9C1231EE638D.jpeg

Posted

Lol did anyone see Vanessa's story last week where "someone" (*cough* Anna) was trying to get into her iCloud account from China 

Posted

lol 

she thinks she has a different set of rules. Bitch does all of this on the daily. 

————

Anna is just upset her attempts to lie to police and law enforcement didn't work. 

Posted

lol 

————

She's just... Listing every single thing she's done to Vanessa and some of her friends (except for fat shaming and racism?), or sent members of her rat pack to do. Like bitch:

giphy.gif

Posted

Ok this girl really confuses me, from looking at her Instagram I’ve noticed that one minute she will be complaining about her health and how bad it is and seeking sympathy via posting videos or whatever in the hospital then the next she’s trying to be “aesthetic” and “edgy” by posting herself smoking.....? I’m no genius but even I can see that this girl shows very clear signs of having a split personality disorder with narcissistic and sociopathic tendencies. Even watching her for more than a week and reading this thread, it’s evident she constantly backflips on what she says and does and screams victim and being bullied when say, people on here call her out for it and/or question her on it. 

The girl really needs psychiatric help because this facade she puts on is transparent and not healthy. 

BAB9010D-5D49-4682-85B1-EF8D8B607F10.jpeg

Posted

new attitude huh? what kind? a good one or a bad one?

1AE4222E-709C-46FE-894A-8EF9017A3234.thu

Posted

^ A 'new attitude' or a new Chinese low-budget sugar daddy?

Posted

new attitude huh? what kind? a good one or a bad one?

1AE4222E-709C-46FE-894A-8EF9017A3234.thu

More like a false sense of happiness because she’s in China spreading her legs to countless Chinese men for iPhones and what not lol.

If she was so changed and happy then why didn’t she bring her Instagram back whilst still in her home country? Find it a bit funny she found this new found “happiness” while in a country that’s not even hers...? False sense of identity much? I’d applaud much more if she bossed up while home where she doesn’t have empty distractions. She isn’t Chinese she never will be, wether she’s trying to be or not, so seeking validation and happiness in a country where you quite literally don’t belong and never will is ignorant and naive. It’s because she can be a special “white snowflake” in China and in her own country she’s just well, average to say the least. So maybe she should be more up front with her TRUE motives and intentions cause it’s pretty clear for everyone who has a normal functioning brain to see. 

Posted

She loves playing the victim. When she was the one that caused all the issues. If she was so unhappy previously, why? Possibly because she dragged Vanessa through court. Got backlash from society over her pottymouth. 

You cant put those things out into the world and then cry victim when you’re the attacker. 

She ran away to China to fulfill her daddy issues 

every damn picture she writes in Chinese when NONE of the comments or her audience are Chinese. 

It just screams “I’m so Chinese, did you see me? Are you looking daddy”. 

And the women who support her on her Instagram, id like to invite them to talk about why they’ve chosen to ignore all her shit on here. She lost ACTUAL friends over being exposed but some clearly stayed and I’m really curious why. 

Posted

Ok but did she honestly just call herself a mistress? Lol what. 

Seems like she thinks her only worth is being a side bitch essentially and stealing other women’s men? I mean, from what I’ve read here that is, in fact what she did with her ex boyfriend? 

Chill hun that’s not something to be boasting about nor proud of. 

F0B11642-5761-450C-9DD8-449724C811C6.jpeg