• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Xiao.anna (possible snowflake & PULL user??)

2312 posts in this topic

Posted

She posted she is living in HER house ? Damn how rich is she ?? Like she says “my” as if she owns it but why would you need a big house if you are just a student ?  Am i missing some thing here ???? And about her modeling, Maybe its okay if they arent paying her but it looks high production so if they arent then thats odd 

Posted

5 bucks says she followed V with the account. Or followed her own public account with stalker accounts. Or her friends started following her. 

She didn't. ;) not with this account. most likely with stalker accounts. her friends (kassandra with 2 accounts even:hurrplz:) do follow her ;) 

Posted

She didn't. ;) not with this account. most likely with stalker accounts. her friends (kassandra with 2 accounts even:hurrplz:) do follow her ;) 

kassandra has four accounts: __himeko, _lewdtrash, himekovlogs (co-owned) and akane.kimi (those are all the accs I know)

As for Anna, she has the a.ran18 acc which is her “disguise acc” and then her most recent one, xiaoan.xin

Posted

She posted she is living in HER house ? Damn how rich is she ?? Like she says “my” as if she owns it but why would you need a big house if you are just a student ?  Am i missing some thing here ???? And about her modeling, Maybe its okay if they arent paying her but it looks high production so if they arent then thats odd 

lol she also said she owns several of Jerry’s cars too as well as displayed bunches of cash and designer clothes which none she worked for. 

I looked up her university and they provide shared student accomodation for international students, so that’s what she’s in xD 

ALSO she’s not on a scholarship or anything, according to the university she still has to pay her uni fees and all her own flights/accommodation. She’s simply applied to join an exchange program to study Chinese and they accepted. 

Posted

kassandra has four accounts: __himeko, _lewdtrash, himekovlogs (co-owned) and akane.kimi (those are all the accs I know)

As for Anna, she has the a.ran18 acc which is her “disguise acc” and then her most recent one, xiaoan.xin

oh, i didnt know about all those accounts, lol thanks ;) 

Posted

Anna Christine has a new Instagram 

Posted

Hey Liv and Anna, 

did you know showing your whiteness off like this means youre both racist entitled bitches right? 

Neither of you learnt from your past. 

No matter how much backlash you got, you STILL continue to think that because you’re white you’re better than others? And being white is an accessory? Bitch wtf. 

White priviliage at the mostests. You’re both disgusting. 

05114DCD-F6B4-4175-A841-2D2036C019A5.jpeg

Posted

HAHAH Liv just tried to justify herself on Instagram. 

She said everyone invited her places in Korea only because she’s white (honey get over yourself and stop being a wet blanket). Then once she’s there they just want a picture then ignore her. 

Liv, your like Anna where if the world doesn’t believe you’re some angel sent to us and we should be grateful you get mad about it. 

But also, that’s so telling of your relationship with Anna xD because we all know she’s fake and you just admitted it. I bet she tries to show off how much more popular she is right? 

THEN this bitch said “sometimes a guy will ask me out, and I’m like you can’t even speak English ew” 

BITCH are you serious?! You’re in Korea! And your mocking a korean man for not speaking English? 

Can you both get off your elite horseshit pile. 

Posted

I’m sorry but has this fulltimebabo girl looked in the mirror?? What exactly makes her think she is hot shit? I’m a white person who lived in Asia and, shockingly, they have STANDARDS for attractiveness even if ur white! Imagine that! Just being white doesn’t make u pretty or special! Yes the *beautiful* white girls are basically worshipped, but these are girls who are feminine, thin, and conventionally beautiful even back in their home country. Girl I don’t mean to be harsh but you are not one of them, take a seat and fix your damn ego. 

Posted

THEN this bitch said “sometimes a guy will ask me out, and I’m like you can’t even speak English ew” 

has she ever heard about this thing called “riding the white horse”? Like, idk if she ever intimated with any korean man (nor i care), but most of the times that’s the main objective of korean guys asking white girls out. :| (and that definitely doesn’t mean she’s more attractive or better than anyone...) 

Posted (edited)

Hey Liv and Anna, 

did you know showing your whiteness off like this means youre both racist entitled bitches right? 

Neither of you learnt from your past. 

No matter how much backlash you got, you STILL continue to think that because you’re white you’re better than others? And being white is an accessory? Bitch wtf. 

White priviliage at the mostests. You’re both disgusting. 

05114DCD-F6B4-4175-A841-2D2036C019A5.jpeg

Just when I thought that they couldn't get any dumber....

I guess she forgot Anna is white too huh?

Edited by lalalalisa

Posted

6B610FB2-3D1B-4643-BB96-2BFB64CEEA3B.thuI’m dead she really wants to rebrand herself and not be linked back to pull 

so now this is what comes up if you type in xiaoan.xin

237D0ACD-0B86-4468-B44A-AE22B4E762AC.thu

Posted

6B610FB2-3D1B-4643-BB96-2BFB64CEEA3B.thuI’m dead she really wants to rebrand herself and not be linked back to pull 

so now this is what comes up if you type in xiaoan.xin

237D0ACD-0B86-4468-B44A-AE22B4E762AC.thu

like we can't just add/change her name from xiao.anna to her new username. Pfffft, nice try Anna but it doesn't work that way. 

Posted

“No photoshop” 

shes got a bad complex about her craters, too bad photographers have leaked her unedited pictures  

55693538-B5C6-4918-840D-7CE56CF3C4AD.jpeg

Posted

“No photoshop” 

shes got a bad complex about her craters, too bad photographers have leaked her unedited pictures  

55693538-B5C6-4918-840D-7CE56CF3C4AD.jpeg

my grandma’s nokia brick could take a less blurry photo lmfao “no photoshop”