• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Xiao.anna (possible snowflake & PULL user??)

2032 posts in this topic

Posted

Well I highly doubt she would have to go to jail  :S 

I feel like Vanessa is the type of person to not sort her issues out via the court system. If you know what I mean :ph34r:

although she’s mentioned she’s going to the police herself, I actually believe (with her boss scary style) she might have a plan B.... 

Posted

Well that only took 2 days until we got a top not. I hope she didn’t wear this to class, first no pants now no top... 

1D92BC56-4040-4ACD-A057-738813876873.jpeg

God she made a video too (with zero likes). It pretty much just shows her showing of her massive thigh gap. Nothing interesting. 

44A6CF8E-7C69-4DB4-AFBE-61AE3DAFA8F3.jpeg

Well, she looks more sexy in the first pic than in the 2nd.... If i bend my knees a little, i might look just as alienish as she does in the 2nd pic (which is probably what she did). That shirt is an unfortunate choice, especially because she can't fill it the way she's supposed to. We shouldn't laugh at the size of her chest, but can teach her what to wear to look 'fuller' up there... 

Awww, she has no likes because nobody knows her in China, and the Big Firewall also poses issues, i suppose?

Posted

We all guessed it. The little rat couldn’t stay away from her need for attention. 

8E5B0B26-22DE-4652-A4D7-481EF9F44F66.jpeg

Posted

We all guessed it. The little rat couldn’t stay away from her need for attention. 

cos weibo doesn't work out for her, no one gives her attention there.

Posted

Ok but did she forgot to put on some bottoms

Posted

Oh god ber legs.. so spindly and bony... :/does she actually think that’s attractive? Maybe it’s a cultural difference because I heard skinny shapeless legs are considered beautiful in China. 

Posted

Ok but did she forgot to put on some bottoms

yes. that's what i also commented on, maybe on the previous page. ;) LOL

Posted (edited)

18+ AHEAD!!!! (I don’t know how to hide it under spoiler)

Her best friend fulltimebabo is public also and Kim.debby is public and yet again back in Korea (are we shocked though?) I saw fulltime was posted here many times before in the past but she was always private....

she’s very...confident 

47545257-DBFE-4B81-8EF1-887478528799.jpeg

Edited by amorhwasa

Posted

I guess after making so many stalking accounts she realized she could make an account to get attention. 

Posted

Her best friend fulltimebabo is public also and Kim.debby is public and yet again back in Korea (are we shocked though?) 

not shocking at all !!! Kim Debby never stays in her home country for more than a few days.. which I now wonder if her sugar daddies fund her trips  :0 just like Anna, they always wanna go to another country where they can get the male attention that they cant get back home ! i mean these girls are so basic in their home countries especially debby - so no wonder they do this all the time ! Also omg welcome back Anna, dont be a total arse this time around 

Posted

How did u even find this though? Lawl her true follower count shows.. only 20 9_9 but yeah how did u manage to find this even O.o 

18+ AHEAD!!!! (I don’t know how to hide it under spoiler)

Her best friend fulltimebabo is public also and Kim.debby is public and yet again back in Korea (are we shocked though?) I saw fulltime was posted here many times before in the past but she was always private....

she’s very...confident 

47545257-DBFE-4B81-8EF1-887478528799.jpeg

what the fuck this is so weird and so funny what the fuck lolllllllll wow

taking tips from xiaoan.xin clearly 

but serioisly who would post something like that....

Posted

I can’t find Kim.debby did she change her username? 

Posted

How did u even find this though? Lawl her true follower count shows.. only 20 9_9 but yeah how did u manage to find this even O.o 

what the fuck this is so weird and so funny what the fuck lolllllllll wow

taking tips from xiaoan.xin clearly 

but serioisly who would post something like that....

This photo reminds me of Katie when she was wearing that man's boxers :beardo:

Posted

5 bucks says she followed V with the account. Or followed her own public account with stalker accounts. Or her friends started following her. 

Posted

She’s on a student visa so, shes prohibited to work on it. 

Yet, Above Everyone Else Including The Law Anna is “modelling”.