Xiao.anna (possible snowflake & PULL user??)

906 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

There is this lady called @Xiao.anna on Instagram who is a model. I am really curious as to if she is a snowflake or not... She seems to photoshop a lot and also the reason why I want to look into this is well, I used to follow her but didn't really find her images interesting anymore. She never followed me but as soon as I stopped following her she started liking my photos. This was a couple months ago. She still liked some of my photos just a couple minutes ago. She still doesn't follow me! This makes me think she is simply checking back on me and liking my photos to make me refollow her?? Idk, what are your guys' thoughts? 

Link: http://instagram.com/xiao.anna

Picture: 

IMG_8620.JPG

Possible snowflakery: 

•photoshops 

•buys followers/likes (evidence by purple.starlight.girl) 

•abuses hashtags for views (not even hashtags that relate to the photo) 

•might be lying about being a model (THIS IS A THEORY) 

•likes photos repeatedly to get you to look at their profile (confirmed-she does this to me) 

•possible yellow fever 

*update: she just posted the photo below not long (like 20-30 minutes) after this thread was created. 

IMG_8623.PNG

Edited by Cherrypopper
Added to the snowflakery list

Posted

she looks ridiculous and belongs in those chinese living dolls. why do people honestly think shooping to look like a mannequin is attractive? 

they aren't fooling anybody

Posted

She's average imo

are you sure she is a model? She's like the 932909274749927483th proclaimed model on instagram and also the 83738392737392379th person on instagram to try shitty follow/unfollow/like methods. 

IMG_0524.PNG

IMG_0525.PNG

Posted

she looks ridiculous and belongs in those chinese living dolls. why do people honestly think shooping to look like a mannequin is attractive? 

they aren't fooling anybody

I have no clue :anime: but yeah I was curious if she did any other snowflakey type stuff like lying about stuff since she seems to be desperate for me to follow her even though she has 7,000+ followers and I only have like 100 something

She's average imo

are you sure she is a model? She's like the 932909274749927483th proclaimed model on instagram and also the 83738392737392379th person on instagram to try shitty follow/unfollow/like methods. 

IMG_0524.PNG

IMG_0525.PNG

she claims to be one anyways! One of her newest updates... look at the tags in this: 

"likeforlike" "me" "likes" "selfie"?? Dang I know I abuse hashtags for views but I at least make the hashtags relevant!! 

IMG_8621.PNG

Posted

she seems like she just wants attention to me tbh

Posted (edited)

she seems like she just wants attention to me tbh

probably. OH look what she just posted on her Instagram:

IMG_8623.PNG

Do you guys think she has a PULL account??

Edited by Cherrypopper

Posted

probably. OH look what she just posted on her Instagram:

IMG_8623.PNG

Do you guys think she has a PULL account??

if that was 10-20 minutes after the pull was made then she def is looking at it. she probably was googling herself (something i'm guilty of) or stalking the forums and found it. very sus

Posted

if that was 10-20 minutes after the pull was made then she def is looking at it. she probably was googling herself (something i'm guilty of) or stalking the forums and found it. very sus

yeah! Also I wonder how big of a model she is? I mean she is traveling all over the world but yet she only has 7,000+ followers so she can't be like super famous... I'm just curious how she the money to travel like that.

Posted

my hashtags aren't always relevant to my photos at all but its relevant to my instagram in general which is what she's probably doing
besides who has time to filter their hashtags all the time? she probably saves them in her notes and copies and pastes them when she uploads.

nothing super special about her or snowflakey to me, shes just your average instagram hoe 

Posted

my hashtags aren't always relevant to my photos at all but its relevant to my instagram in general which is what she's probably doing
besides who has time to filter their hashtags all the time? she probably saves them in her notes and copies and pastes them when she uploads.

nothing super special about her or snowflakey to me, shes just your average instagram hoe 

lol at first I thought you were saying you were xiao.anna when you said "my hashtags...' and I like gasped aloud lol. Yea im just curious to see if she has done anything worthy of being a snowflake because just a couple things seem a bit off and attention seeking.

Posted

wow this is cringy lol. she looks like this persian girl I know. she could be of european decent, but maybe middle eastern? Idk.

Either way, buying followers and likes is sad af and I assume that she is maybe just an insecure flake. I feel bad for her

Posted

Hey guys, I'm someone who runs in certain circles with people here in Australia... and I can confirm that she buys likes and followers (see email screenshot). Her lifestyle is bought for her by rich Chinese men who love "riding the white horse" (a phrase used to refer to Caucasian girls that Asian men fvck with)

If you dig further on her IG posts, she has continually lied about filming for tv shows (there is no evidence, ANYWHERE, of said footage). She will ignore comments if they ask about what she's filming for, or she'll be very vague. The only thing she has filmed for is a Chinese game show (it's a spelling bee, I've forgotten the name of it) which you can see she explains to one comment in the bottom right post of the quad image I posted. She came 3rd place at her university which gave her automatic entry to the spelling bee which over 500 people attended from across the world. But she likes to make it seem like she has her own reality show/ films for lots of shows.

File 10-1-17, 6 53 10 pm.jpeg

annaslies.png

thank you for all the picture evidence