• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jenn Im | imjennim | clothesencounters

784 posts in this topic

Posted

haven't finished watching yet, but thought this would be interesting for people who have an opinion (good and bad) about their relationship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BhLIOHjiI8

I actually really liked the video. We got to see a glimpse into Ben's side when he talks about his insecurity. I do feel like they really do love each other and we can definitely sense the regret on both sides on Ben leaving his career for Jenn. There's always something about Jenn though that just isn't open or raw. Like I could sense some emotion but she always covers it with her smile even when she's damn near crying. We also know she has anger issues... so to me it's not a surprise they'd fight over paper towels. Tbh a lot of couples fight over little things. 

Posted (edited)

Lol she’s so childish and immature. She said in her video that she deleted the meditation app because she was so angry that she missed her meditation streak....

sounds like she wasn’t meditating this whole time lol

the caps lock text is so cringey 

Edited by Sayonaroo

Posted

how many curling irons does jenn own by now lmao.... seems like every time she travels to a new place she buys a new curling iron lmao

must be nice to have that much disposable income

Posted

her lazy eye(?) is so apparent in her new ig pic I wonder if she’s aware she has one? I always see it whenever she wears lashes like in her old photos

Posted

her lazy eye(?) is so apparent in her new ig pic I wonder if she’s aware she has one? I always see it whenever she wears lashes like in her old photos

I think she just has uneven eyelids, so when she has lashes on it almost looks like a lazy eye? It’s not as obvious when she doesn’t have lashes on 

A098D356-DD6E-4D2C-8876-04169A406238.jpeg

Posted

I think she just has uneven eyelids, so when she has lashes on it almost looks like a lazy eye? It’s not as obvious when she doesn’t have lashes on 

A098D356-DD6E-4D2C-8876-04169A406238.jpeg

That just looks like a bad application of lashes

Posted

That just looks like a bad application of lashes

i remember her saying in a vid she has uneven eyelids, it was an old vid though so i dont remember which one it was

Posted

One of her last vids worth sharing I think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O99BRh1Pxlk

She seems to be genuine in answering the questions. It's nice that she is finally adressing some of the most interessting assumptions.

Posted

That's funny because on gurugossiper, they said she was being pretentious and cautious. Which I kind of agree, her answers were really vague and her answer about being a sellout is obviously a lie. She say she tries all sponsored products at least for a couple of weeks and makes sure she genuinely loves them before sharing but in her Festival make-up tutorial she used the Neutrogena Hydrobooster and had to pump it a few times before the product came out, showing that it's a completely new and unused bottle. 

Posted

lol I laughed at her kindergartener look in her favorites... why is she obsessed with looking like a child. Her dark circles don’t lie, she’s almost 30!

Posted

lol I laughed at her kindergartener look in her favorites... why is she obsessed with looking like a child. Her dark circles don’t lie, she’s almost 30!

Same. I wish she'll dress more like her age, how is she going to transit from these kiddy looks to a mature look when she actually hits 30? We're around the same age so I used to take fashion inspirations from her when I was in my early twenties but now that I'm close to 30, there's no way I'm dressing like how she does! 

Posted

am i the only one that isn't the biggest fan of her yesstyle wigs? no hate it justs looks odd on her. 

i almost forgot she was in her late twenties lol.

Posted

am i the only one that isn't the biggest fan of her yesstyle wigs? no hate it justs looks odd on her. 

i almost forgot she was in her late twenties lol.

Her wigs look soooooooo bad. And just so fake/childish.

Posted

I'm not surprised that she didn't answer any questions or address any assumptions on Eggie. Tbh she probably would have broken down, that or she still stands by her trash so much that she doesn't even bother. If anything, that video just showed who her underlying persona is. How the hell do you openly admit you have a dark side? and the way she spun it to justify how you need to have a dark and light side to be balance smh. She also mentioned having drama with Sarah, and that she smoked to look older and probably look cool (we all know she was in her hipster white washed phase then). IMO Jenn looks like the type of girl to talk shit about other girls behind their backs. She's so self critical and cares so much about her image. She just seemed so pretentious in this assumptions video. Like girl, if you're a party girl, then just say yes. I can't imagine anyone being genuine friends with her... like even with Steph.. I think their friendship worked because Steph is so chill and seems like the type to get along with everybody. 

Posted

Does anyone know what happened  To her gurugossiper page?? It’s gone