• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

ElaineMokk

56 posts in this topic

Posted

I think the last video her boyfriend was in was last year. I think that they did break up, since she has a pattern with her videos, that I can't put my finger on. I'm guessing it was a calmer breakup, as if it was big or he cheated or she cheated or something, she would have made a clickbait-y, dramatic, exaggerated storytime (like her many others) about her "heartbreak".

Yeah, she does milk every little incident in her life for everything that it's worth for the views because she has nothing else interesting to say lol. I also suspect that she might have never mentioned their breakup because it was something she was embarrassed about or possibly because there's no room for her to fabricate any crazy dramatic storylines about it. Unlike the "bad guys" in her previous dramatic storytimes, this is a person her viewers know and have actually seen, and someone who could refute her stories if they needed to. On top of that, if there's anyone out there who could expose all the shady things about her, it would definitely be her boyfriend of so many years, and she knows it would be in her best interest to just not stir the pot. 

Posted

Is it just me or does she still looks the same? Ignore the photoshop thumbnail. lol

Summary:

• Says she doesn't notice a difference in her lipo in her arms. 
  • Says it might be because she gained weight. 
  • Happy with her surgeries.
  • Talks about Youtube not going well.
  • Complains about money.
  • Wants to go into marketing.
  • Goes to school part time but doesn't want to go to school?
  • Wants to eat healthy. 
  • She doesn't think she will get another plastic surgery sponsored again.
  • Want's to go more Mukbang.
  • Asked "Kimmy" what type of camera she uses but she won't tell her. Said that's selfish and that she probably doesn't want to help other people. 

Posted

Can I just say:

Her content is boring, that's why she won't continue getting views on yt.

Her makeup looks bad and the same as years ago. Those saucers in your eyes ain't cute.

Those mukbangs don't go with healthy eating, sweetie.

Idk why her facial features remind me of an elephant.

And are those her natural eyebrow shape? Because...

Posted

She got liposuction but has gained a lot of weight. Diet and exercise should have been tried first before liposuction. Her face looks exactly the same as before plastic surgery but her face looks rounder bc she gained weight. And I agree, her eye makeup and eyebrows are cringe.

Posted

Is it just me or does she still looks the same? Ignore the photoshop thumbnail. lol

Summary:

• Complains about money.
  • Wants to eat healthy. 
  • Asked "Kimmy" what type of camera she uses but she won't tell her. Said that's selfish and that she probably doesn't want to help other people. 

Why did she get lipo when she doesn‘t even try to maintain her weight...

Posted

Why did she get lipo when she doesn‘t even try to maintain her weight...

Trisha Paytas much

Too much money, not enough sense. Lazy, doesn't want to exercise, can afford the fast solution.

Distusting.

Posted

And are those her natural eyebrow shape? Because...

I think they're not, I remember her doing a video on how she styles her eyebrows in the "korean straight brow." I'm pretty sure she uses a stencil.

She got liposuction but has gained a lot of weight. Diet and exercise should have been tried first before liposuction. Her face looks exactly the same as before plastic surgery but her face looks rounder bc she gained weight. And I agree, her eye makeup and eyebrows are cringe.

Yeah I was struggling to see the difference honestly. Maybe it shows more in her body but her face looks the same, maybe her nose looks more noticeable. Not to say that that's bad but the recovery looked pretty painful, the results don't seem worth it.

She said that she's overweight according to her doctor but she wears a size small? I don't get it, are canadian brands very generous with their sizing cause she doesn't look like a small in my eyes. She seems to be a bit insecure about her size to say "according to my doctor" when it's like girl... we all have eyes.... you're overweight. Being chubby is not a bad thing and she has big boobs so her weight seems well distributed but she's very obviously overweight. 

I tried to watch the mukbang but it's a fucking HOUR long and she didn't say anything too substantial for however long I watched it for. The bangs do not suit her at all, I think her forehead is too short for them or something. And she clearly is bothered by them, she keeps touching them every 5 seconds. By Kimmy does she mean kimdao? Are they still friends after what happened in japan?

Posted

Comment said: 33:00 | That was such a weird thing to say. "Maybe.. you don't wanna help other people". Ooor maybe she didn't feel like replying to YOU, or she didn't see the message whatever. Not really good to trashtalk other YTers like that.

Posted

Summary:

• Complains about money.
  • Wants to eat healthy. 

that mukbang video was so hard to watch bc she kept fixing her damn bangs like every min 

Posted

for what i remember and she also said in this video is that she didn’t want to look completely different, i think the little fixes look good on her 

Posted

It's been several months since her procedures so everything should be pretty settled by now. But she's been really quiet. Anyone know what's happened? If she's decided to stay away from social media stuff that's fine, I was just randomly curious though.