• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Amberlynn Reid

197 posts in this topic

Posted

She looks so dead in the eyes. She's not going to live for long.

Is she really eating a whole damn chicken. 

Posted (edited)

She ate half of it, and ended the video, saying she was "going to save it for later."

giphy.gif

Edit: 1100 calories, 48 grams of fat, and 2076 mg of sodium.

And she even dared to play the "oh she didn't even eat much, she barely even had a bite". GORL! You ate half a chicken meant for 7 people! You are enough for 3,5 people!

Edited by rieaku

Posted

for someone who claims to have "gone to school" and "got all A's", ALR really can't pronounce shit - my favourite mispronunciation of hers has to basmati but she said BaZiMAdi rice..... oh and becky also once fully called her out for mispronouncing buffet ahahahah

Posted

I've been binge watching MichaelBPetty and CharlieGold's videos about Amberlynn. They do an amazing recap on Amberlynn's life lmfao. She's honestly the biggest trainwreck I've probably seen and I deadass think she'll end up on My 600Lb Life 

Posted

I've been binge watching MichaelBPetty and CharlieGold's videos about Amberlynn. They do an amazing recap on Amberlynn's life lmfao. She's honestly the biggest trainwreck I've probably seen and I deadass think she'll end up on My 600Lb Life 

right??

you should check out willow davis too if you enjoy the AL reacts content 

Posted (edited)

Even if she does end up on ‘my 600 lb life’, do you guys think Dr. Now could get through her head? Make her realize that after like 6 years of ‘trying’ to loose weight by herself, that Amberlynn can’t do it without professional help ? Dr. Now is good at his job and she may or may not loose some weight when she’s in his clinic, if she ever goes / makes it onto his show, that is- :alpacaconfused:

but I just wonder if she would loose some more weight (as requested by the doc, on the show, always) when the patient is back at home. 

Cause she’d have to do that, then go back onto the show and Dr. Now’s clinic and loose the weight the doc told her to. :alpacabored:

At this point, I’m one of those people who just don’t know if she even wants to loose weight/is lazy & unmotivated or if she’s aware and has given up already/a long time ago.

This cycle has been going on for a while. She looks like she’s in denial. :alpacabored:

Edited by Yoons

Posted

honestly i dont even know if dr. now could get through to her at this point

im pretty sure she legitimately sees herself as a dainty chubby girl instead of this massively obese person 

Posted

honestly i dont even know if dr. now could get through to her at this point

im pretty sure she legitimately sees herself as a dainty chubby girl instead of this massively obese person 

exactly 

she’s at almost 600 lbs (or maybe already over that), keeps buying more clothes from torrid, even though some may not even fit her and she probably won’t wear any of them anyways + all the makeup subscription boxes she’s subscribed to, it’s just all so unnecessary. 

Posted

exactly 

she’s at almost 600 lbs (or maybe already over that), keeps buying more clothes from torrid, even though some may not even fit her and she probably won’t wear any of them anyways + all the makeup subscription boxes she’s subscribed to, it’s just all so unnecessary. 

Someone calculated how much she spend in Torrid during September and October and it came out to be over 1000 dollars! With that thousand she could have paid a therapist to help her or saved for a weightloss surgery. I don't understand why she just won't do the surgery- she clearly can't do this by herself.

Posted

oh wow, 1000 dollars ?! And that is, like you said, just one month and she’s been buying stuff from there for a couple months now...

and I completely agree, she makes enough money to be able to pay for the surgery herself but then again, she’d have to stick to a diet/workout plan and actually work out and eat less and better and not snack, I don’t know if she could handle that, even if she did get professional help. She is just so stubborn. I mean, she mentioned she (allegedly) fell when she got up, so many things could have happened/gone wrong, being at the weight she is. She just doesn’t seem to care that she might not make it to 30 or past that. And that’s honestly sad. I don’t know what everyone in the house is going to do, especially Becky. She’s an enabler. Everyone in this house, except Amberlynn, is loosing weight. Don’t even get me started on their pets, specifically poorly Twinkie.

Someone calculated how much she spend in Torrid during September and October and it came out to be over 1000 dollars! With that thousand she could have paid a therapist to help her or saved for a weightloss surgery. I don't understand why she just won't do the surgery- she clearly can't do this by herself.

Posted

How can she afford leading such a lazy, gluttonous life? Where does the money come from? Who is enabling her behavior?

Posted

She has like 8 ads on every youtube video so her money (although I think its much less than she let's on is earned through her vids) which makes the gofundme for her girlfriend's mom strange. You'd think she just cover the hospital bills herself but instead begged for money from viewers. The whole thing with Amberlynn and money is pretty sketchy tbh :/

Posted

I always wondered if people like her have body dysphoria like people with anorexia but the other way around where instead of seeing themselves as severely obese they just see themselves as chubby and in no need to lose weight.

Posted

I always wondered if people like her have body dysphoria like people with anorexia but the other way around where instead of seeing themselves as severely obese they just see themselves as chubby and in no need to lose weight.

Absolutely! There are so many fat and obese people who think they are "the same size as others" when they clearly aren't. I'm 100 % sure Amberlynn really just sees her face and she does have a pretty face, it's just covered in fat. But then she lies to herself that "she's just bloated from yesterday, this isn't what I really look like". She doesn't see her body that often.