• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Amberlynn Reid

181 posts in this topic

Posted

this is nit picky, but- her ignorance with the ramune bottle actually physically hurt. the part that 'broke' is the part you press the marble inside down with.

it also hurts because im pretty sure fye sells the ones that have instructions somewhere on the bottle (if not english ones, then there's usually picture instructions) 

Posted

Idk just awful when someone uses their viewership to excuse or talk themselves into continuing their self destructive/ bad behavior.

She's addicted to attention, on top of food. She's a textbook Covert Narcissist. Even negative feed is still feed.
For real. Her priorities are fucked up beyond repair. We're watching a person die, and delude themselves it's fun.

Posted (edited)

I know I was the last to post in here... but this is just crazy.

Her new vid, of a pre-binge eating ceremony. It's like watching a heroin addict getting ready to shoot up.
It's 3rd party tho. (I only watch 3rd party, cuz I refuse to give Amber views.) If you want the deluxe version, you know where to go. 😉
And just to say it... we all know she's gonna eat the rest of this junk food, off camera, at like 4am. 😑
Good thing she quit seeing her weight loss doctor. She definitely knows what's best for herself.

"Let's take my weight out of the equation" Girl, you literally started your youtube career with the intentions of showing your weight loss journey, and everyone who watches your channel literally checks on you to see how much you weigh.
Also she wants to act like she hasn't eaten everything in her house in "binges". Even if you don't eat all of those snacks on camera, now you just have a bunch of unhealthy crap to binge on? How does that make any sense whatsoever? Your viewers aren't that stupid
It's kind of surprising how picky she is?

Edited by Aaeronias
Grammar

Posted

I thought i drop this here

Posted

Now that I think about it I'm not even sure where I got that idea that it was fattening. Mochi ice cream maybe? But it's also ice cream so it would be. Because I googled and healthwise it seems fine not great but not bad, sorry. 

The cheeseburger thing wasn't that a cheeseburger and mochi were similar but watching amberlynn put out content where she eats candy with her health problems just comes off similarly to a guy with heart issues for the camera. I mean we all called it that she did eat all the candy off camera. It's just so ... Idk just awful when someone uses their viewership to excuse or talk themselves into continuing their self destructive/ bad behavior.

Sorry :D I didn't mean to imply that you said "cheeseburger is better than mochi". I can see how you might have thought that of what I wrote. Again, sorry about that. I meant it more as in I personally would prefer her for eating a mochi over cheeseburger.

Posted

She's looking worse and worse with every video and Becky is enabling her. I get the ,,lulz factor'' from our gorl but her current state is as bad as being extremelly malnourished, skeleton-thin, I think it's possible to force her to get real help - especially if she's mentally ill, she needs it. 

I hate how she's doing these taste tests and food hauls, it's not excusable even if it's for YouTube, she knows that, everybody knows that. 

We are basically watching a tragedy happening.

Posted

She's looking worse and worse with every video and Becky is enabling her. I get the ,,lulz factor'' from our gorl but her current state is as bad as being extremelly malnourished, skeleton-thin, I think it's possible to force her to get real help - especially if she's mentally ill, she needs it. 

I hate how she's doing these taste tests and food hauls, it's not excusable even if it's for YouTube, she knows that, everybody knows that. 

We are basically watching a tragedy happening.

It’s one of those examples where you wish you could intervene but couldn’t.

Posted

I think Amber is one of those people who watches a model eat pizza, analyze it and come to the conclusion that if she eats pizza she's also a thin model. How many times has Amber stated that there are skinny mukbangers so she can do it too and still lose weight? And with those "taste tests" (aka binges) she does, she sees skinny youtubers do them and in her head it mean she can do it too and still lose weight.

Posted

Screen grab from her latest video.
HER WRISTS.
I CAN'T.

omg.jpg

Posted

Guys. Holy fucking shit! It's the Clash of the Diet Titans.

Freelee did a review on Amber, 3 days ago:

This could only get better if Eugenia Cooney chimed in too.

Posted (edited)

I'm not a huge fan of Freelee, but there were some truths in there I guess. 

Did anyone see her video where she was trying to justify eating a snickers over two bananas? Her logic was so wrong lmao. I am also so tired of her justifying her calories and points, when that's all she's looking at rather than the overall nutritional value.

Yeah sure, you're going to get the same calories as each other, but you're getting more food for less, and better nutritional value with those two bananas than the loads of sugar that is going to leave you wanting more.

lmao what a ride. 

Edited by excuseme?

Posted

I'm not a huge fan of Freelee, but there were some truths in there I guess.

Same. These women are polar opposites, and hearing Freelee's assessment is like listening to autistic rage. Fucking unlimited! Warranted too, in some cases... but there is a middle ground that neither Freelee nor Amber know how to tread, when it comes to food.

re: Snickers and bananas.... how I wish life worked like that! 

Posted

I think Amber is one of those people who watches a model eat pizza, analyze it and come to the conclusion that if she eats pizza she's also a thin model. How many times has Amber stated that there are skinny mukbangers so she can do it too and still lose weight? And with those "taste tests" (aka binges) she does, she sees skinny youtubers do them and in her head it mean she can do it too and still lose weight.

She needs to realize thats those skinny mukbang youtubers aren't trying to lose weight though. A lot of mukbang youtubers have gained weigh too. Logic and Amber don't mix.

Posted

She needs to realize thats those skinny mukbang youtubers aren't trying to lose weight though. A lot of mukbang youtubers have gained weigh too. Logic and Amber don't mix.

Yes! Case in point: Nikocado Avocado. He's gained so much weight in such a short amount of time and he doesn't even eat the way Amber eats.

Posted

Honestly I really don't think Amberlynn wants to lose weight, she might have in the beginning, but now I just think she's just straight up trolling. I also think she's jealous that Becky is losing weight and she's not. I think she sees Becky as her care taker because Becky drives her around gets her food and all other she's too lazy to do herself, Amberlynn in not happy with Becky. I don't understand Amberlynn does she not realize that if she continues to gain weight she won't be able to fit into Torrid clothes anymore. She's just a boring person and lives such a mundane life, I think she knows if she loses weight she might actually lose the people who watch her shitshow of content, so she just trolls and give people's hopes up. She's a liar because she never actually shows proof of anything, like recently she said she walked 3 minutes, but how would her audience know, she could stopped a stop watch at 3 minutes and said she walked it. Plus she never shows herself getting on the scale or shows proof of the date to let her audience know the day of the weigh in to prove she's not lying.

Also I don't think Becky is a terrible person, but I do think she enables Amberlynn because she's knows Amberlynn should lose weight but still gets her food and shit like that. I'm not saying the entire blame should be on Becky because Amberlynn is a grown ass woman who should realize the consequences of her actions, but she shouldn't run around for 600lb girlfriend and putting her closer to death.