• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Amberlynn Reid

184 posts in this topic

Posted

If Amber really wants to improve herself, she shouldn't give in so easily by using the excuse "we can" to go to Cheesecake Factory. Besides, they are driving all the way to Lexington and she still hasn't seen her doctor. If there is really something serious going on with her leg, she should be more concerned for herself. I'm worried she will have another fall and it will be worse than the last two. 

I do agree that gastric bypass and therapist would help her. But she blows her money on food and Torrid :/ She has the money but has never mentioned it beyond, "I would get it." I think at this point it's her last chance...

Posted (edited)

If Amber really wants to improve herself, she shouldn't give in so easily by using the excuse "we can" to go to Cheesecake Factory. Besides, they are driving all the way to Lexington and she still hasn't seen her doctor. If there is really something serious going on with her leg, she should be more concerned for herself. I'm worried she will have another fall and it will be worse than the last two. 

I do agree that gastric bypass and therapist would help her. But she blows her money on food and Torrid :/ She has the money but has never mentioned it beyond, "I would get it." I think at this point it's her last chance...

In earlier videos, she said that she efuses to get a gastric bypass. Her reasoning? Basically "I can't have birthday cake" - she said that if she gets GB, she won't be able to have treats. Her insatiable obsession with eating (I think she doesn't care about food, just the act of stuffing her face) is worrying and distressing to witness.

Plus, the dynamic between her and Becky seems so toxic, she's so nasty and passive-aggressive. For instance, in her recent video on Becky's birthday, Amberlynn had no interest whatsoever, and kept making snippy comments. They've enabled each other to absolutely balloon in weight (towards the end, there are some shots of them on the couch, and it's shocking - they look like beached whales), and I theorise that this has happened so that Becky doesn't have to deal with Amberlynn's "food aggression".

Additionally, I think I found one of Amberlynn's old accounts.

Screenshot_20181222-110149_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by commander_b0reale
Just needed to correct the last sentence.

Posted

(ignore this quote)

Are you positive that's a real account? I don't doubt that's something she would say honestly. 

She changed her mind on gastric bypass, which honestly just seems like a way to make herself seem less ridiculous for relying on sheer willpower. It was one of her "sitting in the bathroom" Q&As. Considering how much she flip flops on other things she might have already changed her mind about this too. 

Her and Becky have such a loveless relationship, they're so bad for each other it's amazing. Every day has to be about Amber, she seemed pissed off about what Becky wanted on HER birthday. Funny she forgets her own. She does this for everyone, she needs the attention or she acts hostile. 🙄 I wish they had of broken up, Becky would stop enabling her and putting up with her BS, and Amber would have to either snap back to reality or find another girl to leech off. 

Posted

i thought her name was spelled amber-lynn oops 

Capture.JPG

Posted

Real question, why isn’t this girl in snowflakes? Amber Lynn has plenty of accusations under her belt and snowflake qualities, she has been caught lying about so many things like weigh ins, abuse and even rape also has been caught fat shaming other people on younow, mistreats her SO and her pets, and has created a sock puppet account in a discussions group about herself on FB to defend herself I mean this one just seems like a slam drunk clear cut snowflake to me. (Here is links to videos where these topics are discussed) 

https://youtu.be/JedDrAL1Kzk

https://youtu.be/92Tba2w8DX0

Posted

I've been obsessed with her lately. I dont know what it is that makes me so interested in her! Her failing Optavia (or whatever it's called) was so funny, but also sad because you can just hear her addiction talking. I just don't understand why she never does what she says she will, and go to a therapist! I don't believe she needs to talk about her childhood issues though, she really just needs help with her addiction to food and binging

Posted (edited)

I've been obsessed with her too ! I'm currently losing a bit of weight (nowhere as near as she needs to lose, just a few pounds) and I mean it is hard, but possible. She knows how many calories are in the unhealthy food she eats and yet, she goes for them again and again. You don't need to cut aliments from your diet because they're bad or something, just eat with reason and exercice a bit. Where she's at, she could lose sooooo easily. There's a ton a recipe with vegetables that are really delicious and super filling, and she can keeps some things she likes to eat as long as she goes for walk and just... challenge herself. I know for a fact that it's hard to go at the gym or exercise outside (I've done both) but once you're at it, once you're done, you just feel so great and proud. The first step is always the hardest, but if she manages to take care of her problems by seeking profesionnal help from a dietician and a psychologist, I believe she can do it. 

Edited by Don't think twice

Posted

I've been obsessed with her too ! I'm currently losing a bit of weight (nowhere as near as she needs to lose, just a few pounds) and I mean it is hard, but possible. She knows how many calories are in the unhealthy food she eats and yet, she goes for them again and again. You don't need to cut aliments from your diet because they're bad or something, just eat with reason and exercice a bit. Where she's at, she could lose sooooo easily. There's a ton a recipe with vegetables that are really delicious and super filling, and she can keeps some things she likes to eat as long as she goes for walk and just... challenge herself. I know for a fact that it's hard to go at the gym or exercise outside (I've done both) but once you're at it, once you're done, you just feel so great and proud. The first step is always the hardest, but if she manages to take care of her problems by seeking profesionnal help from a dietician and a psychologist, I believe she can do it. 

Same, I found her like one/two months ago and I look at her to motivate myself to workout and eat better. 

Why is the thread so dead tho, I even thought it didnt exist, this girl makes drama every week.

Posted

She hasn't uploaded a video in a while. I'm honestly disgusted with her last. She had the nerve to make an entire video about a man's death and make it about herself. He didn't die at 1000 pounds, he was nearly her size, it was an infection. He had made amazing progress while she uses this as an excuse to say it puts it into "perspective" and as if she still can wait. ??? Amber has had her condition put into "perspective" countless times but she never takes the plunge.  

Posted

Ooooh the person from my 600lbs life ? I believe I've seen a video about the topic a while ago, didn't saw hers on the subject tho. And she dared to talk about him somehow ? How could she not be frightened and get her act together in order to just save herself ? I mean, i'm juste a little bit overweight, I don't really need to lose that much, but even so when I did my research on how to proprely exercise, eat, calories and being overweight, I've found so many informations about issues I could be getting if I don't lose those extra pounds. And even at my point, even though it's "only" a few pounds, it's already frightening enough. 

She really needs a huge wake up call...

Posted

Sorry to bump this thread but sometimes I like crunching numbers when I'm bored and I was curious.

A quick Google search tells me that she is around 5'3", 28 years old and her last known weight was 564lbs.

After putting those stats into tdeecalculator.net, this is what came up:

BMR: 3,257 calories per day

Sedentary: 3,909 calories per day

And there were more calories estimated per day based on activity level, but she probably doesn't do much activity so it doesn't matter.

BMI: 99.9%

Posted

Sorry to bump this thread but sometimes I like crunching numbers when I'm bored and I was curious.

A quick Google search tells me that she is around 5'3", 28 years old and her last known weight was 564lbs.

After putting those stats into tdeecalculator.net, this is what came up:

BMR: 3,257 calories per day

Sedentary: 3,909 calories per day

And there were more calories estimated per day based on activity level, but she probably doesn't do much activity so it doesn't matter.

BMI: 99.9%

Yikes. 

I wish she would just stop lying lmao. I know that, that is almost impossible, but damn she makes herself look so bad with or without being like 600 lbs. 

I don't usually watch her that often, but lately I've been sucked in because of the whole weight loss doctor fiasco, and she uploaded a video today about getting a cook book from WW and the cover had like pasta with tomatoes and veggies on it, and she goes "DoEsn'T tHiS lOoK sO gOoD?! It's all my favorite THINGS." 

Girl where? In what universe have I actually seen you make a meal that doesn't have bagel seasonings or bacon?

Posted

Yikes. 

I wish she would just stop lying lmao. I know that, that is almost impossible, but damn she makes herself look so bad with or without being like 600 lbs. 

I don't usually watch her that often, but lately I've been sucked in because of the whole weight loss doctor fiasco, and she uploaded a video today about getting a cook book from WW and the cover had like pasta with tomatoes and veggies on it, and she goes "DoEsn'T tHiS lOoK sO gOoD?! It's all my favorite THINGS." 

Girl where? In what universe have I actually seen you make a meal that doesn't have bagel seasonings or bacon?

I don't watch her. I don't want to give her the $ for her to keep killing herself.

i wish I could make a yt channel with zero interesting content yet still make enough to live off of though.

Posted

I don't watch her. I don't want to give her the $ for her to keep killing herself.

i wish I could make a yt channel with zero interesting content yet still make enough to live off of though.

lmao right? I don't watch her channel specifically, I usually watch the people who re-edit her videos because same.

I honestly want nothing more than for her to get off of youtube/social media and get help. 

Posted

I can't be the only one who got super pissed with her "riding the bike" analysis? GOOORL! There is no bike you riding! You broke the bike years ago and only ride it in your imagination and keep lying to yourself! Thing is, she's not lying to anyone else but herself at this point. She keeps finding excuses to not lose weight and excuses to eat the way she does only to cry about it a month later how bad her life is. God she's frustrating! Why can't people like her be put into rehab as well where their portions are controlled like anorexic people have?