• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Amberlynn Reid

197 posts in this topic

Posted

Is this the girl who don't like bacon or eggs and then in video eats like tons of it?

Posted

Is this the girl who don't like bacon or eggs and then in video eats like tons of it?

Yes

Posted

yeah LOL she claimed to hate eggs but buys them every day and makes a shit ton of scrambled eggs 

Posted

She said she has an allergy yet only gets sick eating eggs 9/10 times. If that is true, then I will eat a sweaty sock while watching pigs fly.

Posted

Why is this thread so dead? This girl is a mess. I can't help but hate-watch her videos. It's like a car crash. 

Posted

Why is this thread so dead? This girl is a mess. I can't help but hate-watch her videos. It's like a car crash. 

i knoww right
idk why its so dead either
she's an actual living contradiction 

Posted

"my last hoorah" ok
someone her size having another hurrah after having like 10 this week xD
its not her last hurrah, she's been saying that this entire month.. honestly if she doesnt get it together she is going to have so many health problems

she already has so many health problems, at this point if she doesn't get it together she's gonna end up bed bound or dead.

Posted

she already has so many health problems, at this point if she doesn't get it together she's gonna end up bed bound or dead.

no kidding. she just like does not care, you can tell
the amount she flip flops
she's gained like so much weight
shes at her all time high right now of like 514 or something

Posted

https://youtu.be/iE6cDiWkEzE

Okay now this is legit sad. She’s (supposedly) 545 rn. She now has to sit when she cooks because she can’t stand long enough.

And of course, Becky gained like 40 lbs

Posted

At this point her hypocrisy is too much to the point that I wonder if she's trolling her viewers.....

This video puts just a small percentage of her blatant lies together in a compilation (and the way she treats her animals.... oh lawddd).
I'm surprised this thread is so dead! The lies and hypocrisy of Amberlynn are endless. 
She was even in Pewdiepie's Betterhelp video- she was the one who claims she got a diagnosis from it....

Posted (edited)

Funniest. Video. Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO50SLKExzw

I don't hate her or bully her, I mainly keep up to date via Kiwi's thread on her, and I do sincerely hope she gets better. But this video ^ is SO FUNNY, I only feel a little bad for laughing.

Edited by Natehiccop
video link

Posted

Why isn't this thread more active ? There is so much to break down omg...

I am fascinated by the community around her ! Like, her life is super boring but here we are, watching all her videos, plus videos from people commenting her videos

Posted

Probably one of my favorite videos that are done by these youtubers. Idk what they are called but I get a nice laugh out of them.

Posted (edited)

In this video she proceeds to say: her job is "mentally exhausting" (I will elaborate on how I feel about her comparisons they are hilariously INCORRECT), she doesn't have insurance, she's going to establish herself on a schedule, and she couldn't get a ride to her doctor's appointment. The comments are absolutely scathing.

This is the biggest joke of a video I have ever seen. She says that her job is mentally exhausting, unlike COPS, DOCTORS, AND SURGEONS. For her to say this, is to me, insulting. These people dedicate their entire lives, give up their lives to help others. The feeling of a doctor losing a patient will NEVER be equivalent to getting hate comments or forgetting to upload. Boohoo Amber. You picked up a camera one day and decided this was your "job." She's not her own boss, she manages nothing, she innovates nothing, she edits the bare minimum and absolutely packs her videos with ads for the $$$ because that's all that matters to her. 

She doesn't have insurance, which is frankly ridiculous because she has plenty of money for it, but who knows, maybe she can't get accepted. She's going to give up on the schedule like she gave up on Vlogmas, and she'll use the same excuses over and over. And no ride to her doctor's appointment? Becky is her in-house Uber driver at this point, it's hard to believe she couldn't get a ride. Especially because she's been spotted in Eric's vlog eating out that same day.

I'm so infuriated with her attitude. She is too self-righteous and arrogant to see how lucky she is to have all this money to better herself, but completely burns it away with Hot Topic and Claire's birthday gifts for her girlfriend and eating out every second day. Her job is exhausting? Tough luck. 

Rant over ;;

Edited by lemonie
trying to get this embed to work

Posted

I've been watching TONS of her videos lately and this breaks my heart :( She clearly has mental issues but decides not to work on them and with her hitting 600 pounds probably later this year she can't do this by herself anymore! I don't agree with fat-shaming nor do I agree when people are blaming her for being weak and lazy, she clearly has many things wrong with her life and losing weight isn't easy for someone like that.

She should go and get a gastric bypass done or something that would make it impossible for her to binge eat, get a therapist and work on her mental issues and figure out why she uses food like she does. Also she should stop doing youtube videos. They clearly aren't helping her but only making her more miserable.