• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Amberlynn Reid

181 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, I'm sure she'll ignore it.:alpacadone:
She doesn't care about giving to charity,
and less reaction videos means less attention, which in turn means less ad-revenue through curious new watchers.

Definitely a nice idea on Charlie's part, but the day Amber decides to accept the challenge and show effort might as well be the day hell freezes.

She could give it to Norma :haiplz:

Posted

Screenshot_20191209-113104_Samsung_Inter

Becky looks thoroughly pissed off.

Imagine being a chef at a restaurant and finding out Amberlynn and co are about to order. 

Posted

Becky looks thoroughly pissed off.

Isn't that her normal face?

Posted

Isn't that her normal face?

hahaha yes, it just stands out more here because everyone else is smiling. 

Posted

Becky's Also been slow like she's doped up on pain meds or something. She clearly isn't all together there and I wish Amber wouldn't force her on camera or force Becky to drive her places in that state :/ 

Posted

I may have missed it if y’all talked about it but everything with Twinkie is pissing me the he’ll off. I can’t even laugh because she’s letting her poor dog suffer so much and clickbait her dogs pain and then have fun and chill at a Chili’s and go to Walmart. I cannot function when my animals are sick or hurting and I’ll go to any lengths to help them, and she’s just letting her suffer. If animal control would do anything, I’d call them on her but they don’t do shit. I’d kill for my cats. This woman doesn’t deserve her pets. 

Posted

I may have missed it if y’all talked about it but everything with Twinkie is pissing me the he’ll off. I can’t even laugh because she’s letting her poor dog suffer so much and clickbait her dogs pain and then have fun and chill at a Chili’s and go to Walmart. I cannot function when my animals are sick or hurting and I’ll go to any lengths to help them, and she’s just letting her suffer. If animal control would do anything, I’d call them on her but they don’t do shit. I’d kill for my cats. This woman doesn’t deserve her pets. 

she ignores her own health issues and treats hr animals the same way..

Posted

she ignores her own health issues and treats hr animals the same way..

And when she gets shit for her bad behavior she "suddenly" starts talking about how hate comments affect her mental health not realizing the general consensus to such a problem is "get off the internet".

Posted

And when she gets shit for her bad behavior she "suddenly" starts talking about how hate comments affect her mental health not realizing the general consensus to such a problem is "get off the internet".

"BuT mUh aD ReVeNuE"

If Amberlynn went and actually got her shit together, (including getting off the internet) then she'd have to get a job. A "get off your ass and do things outside of shoving your facehole" job.

Posted

That's something that should be added to her cycle. She tries to act as nice as she can until she wins people back on her side, starts liking the comments, has overall a lot lighter mood when it comes to "hatorz", thinks everyone loves her now and will let her be her truest self, turns to Trashylynn making everyone remember she's still the same bitch and boom! "I hate comments, they are so vile, they are so horrible, people are really horrible to me, I'm not going to read them anymore!" and then the cycle starts all over again.

Posted

Do you remember all of the Reddit threads about her? People assumed she kept on reporting them using a throwaway, and there's really none of them left on Reddit.

Posted

Why isn’t there more on here about her?

Posted

Why isn’t there more on here about her?

Please write all you want.

Posted

Please write all you want.

I normally come on these forms to see what the tea is. I came across her videos about weight loss, at first I thought that she was sweet. But by the third video, something seemed really off.

Posted

I normally come on these forms to see what the tea is. I came across her videos about weight loss, at first I thought that she was sweet. But by the third video, something seemed really off.

Lolcow has a lot of info about ALR, you can find all the tea there.