• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Amberlynn Reid

171 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, I'm sure she'll ignore it.:alpacadone:
She doesn't care about giving to charity,
and less reaction videos means less attention, which in turn means less ad-revenue through curious new watchers.

Definitely a nice idea on Charlie's part, but the day Amber decides to accept the challenge and show effort might as well be the day hell freezes.

She could give it to Norma :haiplz:

Posted

Screenshot_20191209-113104_Samsung_Inter

Becky looks thoroughly pissed off.

Imagine being a chef at a restaurant and finding out Amberlynn and co are about to order. 

Posted

Becky looks thoroughly pissed off.

Isn't that her normal face?

Posted

Isn't that her normal face?

hahaha yes, it just stands out more here because everyone else is smiling. 

Posted

Becky's Also been slow like she's doped up on pain meds or something. She clearly isn't all together there and I wish Amber wouldn't force her on camera or force Becky to drive her places in that state :/ 

Posted

I may have missed it if y’all talked about it but everything with Twinkie is pissing me the he’ll off. I can’t even laugh because she’s letting her poor dog suffer so much and clickbait her dogs pain and then have fun and chill at a Chili’s and go to Walmart. I cannot function when my animals are sick or hurting and I’ll go to any lengths to help them, and she’s just letting her suffer. If animal control would do anything, I’d call them on her but they don’t do shit. I’d kill for my cats. This woman doesn’t deserve her pets.