• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Amberlynn Reid

171 posts in this topic

Posted

I’m pretty sure Amberlynn is jealous and bitter that everyone else (except the pets and Twinkie especially) is loosing weight and watching what they are eating.

Yet, Becky is probably still enabling Amberlynn.

But that doesn’t excuse her from being mean to Becky, treating her as if she’s a child when she’s a fully grown woman, she’s losing weight and Amber should just stop being so gross.

How much longer until Amberlynn is finally on my 600 lbs life- I’m not completely sure if she would actually give it a try & not quit after like a couple hours or half a day. I feel like she’s really stubborn, really delusional/denial. I don’t think she knows that she’s at a very unhealthy and deadly weight.

Posted

Becky is honestly not innocent in all this thought

she does some equally shady things, enables AL and isn't particularly nice 

while i do think she is like a victim, i also think she is not innocent 

Posted

I have to say, I'm enjoying Charlie Gold more and more. She's made Amberlynn interesting. Is anyone interested in a Chantal Maria aka Foodie Beauty thread? I find her more obnoxious than Amberlynn.

Posted

Charlie Gold and Michaelbepetty are my two favorite ALR commenters. They're both very funny & tell it like it is without sugar coating things. 

Chantel is so disgusting and and ALR wannabe try hard. Even her fans are sick of her cycle of quitting and coming back.

Posted (edited)

I have to say, I'm enjoying Charlie Gold more and more. She's made Amberlynn interesting. Is anyone interested in a Chantal Maria aka Foodie Beauty thread? I find her more obnoxious than Amberlynn.

I think Chantal's interesting (more so than Amberlynn sometimes) especially since that 2 hour documentary style vid about her came out and she ended up having one of her "You're all bullies!! I quit YouTube!" fits. She's like a spoiled 13 year old in an obese 35 year old's body.

Edited by Basicbitch
I'm also curious how fast miss flobby Bobby would sock puppet her own thread

Posted

I think Chantal's interesting (more so than Amberlynn sometimes) especially since that 2 hour documentary style vid about her came out and she ended up having one of her "You're all bullies!! I quit YouTube!" fits. She's like a spoiled 13 year old in an obese 35 year old's body.

She's 35! WHAT!

Posted

She's 35! WHAT!

I didn't realise that either! She looks younger than Amberlynn.

Posted

That's because Chantel knows when to wash her hair and how to apply makeup somewhat decently. Unlike Amberlynn who only washes her hair once a week (allegedly).

Posted

I didn't realise that either! She looks younger than Amberlynn.

I thought the opposite :D I thought she's like 46 or something.

Posted

She getting a lot of positive comments on her vlogmas videos. 

Posted

She getting a lot of positive comments on her vlogmas videos. 

For what??? Not her "recipes" surely? 

Posted (edited)

For what??? Not her "recipes" surely? 

Her attitude has been a teeny tiny bit better. Maybe she spent too much on Christmas and needs the money. She'll changed back around mid January. Heck, there is even more likes than dislikes on this one.

Screenshot_20191202-220218_YouTube.thumb

Today's video is similar with the comment section and likes. At the end she did a comment of the day and noticed there was hardly any negative comments. It made her cry.

Screenshot_20191202-220622_YouTube.thumb

Maybe she's paid for it? I don't know. 

Edited by Marilyn

Posted

Her attitude has been a teeny tiny bit better. Maybe she spent too much on Christmas and needs the money. She'll changed back around mid January. Heck, there is even more likes than dislikes on this one.

Screenshot_20191202-220218_YouTube.thumb

Today's video is similar with the comment section and likes. At the end she did a comment of the day and noticed there was hardly any negative comments. It made her cry.

Screenshot_20191202-220622_YouTube.thumb

Maybe she's paid for it? I don't know. 

Someone on Kiwi mentioned that she had significantly less comments then normal, so maybe she is just deleting negative comments? Who knows. Or maybe the commenters are feeling the kind and giving holiday spirit. 

Posted

Someone on Kiwi mentioned that she had significantly less comments then normal, so maybe she is just deleting negative comments? Who knows. Or maybe the commenters are feeling the kind and giving holiday spirit. 

It may be a mixture of deleting the negative and those that would leave negative comments find her vlogmas content too boring to watch/comment on (I can't blame them if that's the case).

Posted

Even Charlie Gold is being particularly positive about Amberlynn.