• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Your favourite/signature perfume?

52 posts in this topic

Posted

A recent discovery of mine is Commodity, I really love the clean, contemporary look of their packages and the fragrances themselves are really lovely and balanced.

Screen_Shot_2017-06-26_at_5.01.22_PM.thu

I bought the "cocktail" set from Sephora that contains sample sizes of most of their fragrances for $34 AUD and recently bought the travel size of my fave from the set "Tea". It has a beautiful, light and feminine smell without a heap of floral notes. Another fave is Moss and it is more deep and earthy but still light and fresh. I remember I wore a mix of some fragrances from the set and I got a compliment from my tutor (she's so cute i love her lol). IMO the full bottles are a bit pricey ($150 AUD if I remember correctly) but I really love them so I probs will haul ass to get them hahaha

Posted

s78717-main-zoom.jpg

Calvin Klein - CK One

A huge 200ml only costs 25 euro at one drugstore (Kruidvat if you're in NL/BE/FR)

I fill this small perfume travel thingy with this perfume and throw it in my bag, absolutely love the smell and as it is cheap I can re-use it throughout the day with no worries ^^

jil_sander_sport.jpg

Jill Sanders - Sport

*sigh* I just love cirtruc-y smells, probably due to my obsession for lemon and sour things <3

F2D_800.jpg

Tommy Hilfiger - Tommygirl

Oh and I also love love Yves Rocher - Coco but it fades really fast, within minutes so I don't use it a lot :(

o.37850.jpg

BTW if anyone can recommend me sweet but not floral/fresh scents, let me know ^_^

Noix de Coco of Yves Rocher smells soo good sadly it is true it fades way pretty quickly.

You should try Monoï de Tahiti + the oils, from Yves Rocher it's seriously the best smell. If you liked the coconut one you're gonna love that one and it doesn't fade fast, I've been getting compliments since I use it.

ff7039491becbc7af883726cf5e12122.jpg

Posted

434a99f251fa8200473274c694dcc5ba.jpg
Every other day I apply the wash in the shower, and the lotion when I get out.
If anyone has an netural but feminine scents, it's highly appreciated!

Posted

I know it's on the way cheaper end but I really like Fallen Vixen by rue21

05a8f12839b8991ea7738ab78bf9e239.jpg

I also really like Lemon Pomegranate Cream by Bath and Body Works and Peach Honey Almond fc580e24b8ff6591a07f6722350eaa25.jpg

My favorite used to be White Citrus by Bath and Body Works but the sprayer broke off so I can't use it anymore unfortunately

21470927.jpg?sh=471

Posted

My favorite everyday scent is "Pink Sugar" It smells so light and like cotton candy! You could find it at Sephora or Amazon. I bought mine at Ross for like 10$. :)

pinksugar.jpg

Posted

I'm a lover of anything Beyonce

Posted

My favorite everyday scent is "Pink Sugar" It smells so light and like cotton candy! You could find it at Sephora or Amazon. I bought mine at Ross for like 10$. :)

pinksugar.jpg

yaaasss someone who uses this scent. my god this smells like the most amazing vanilla-e candy smell ever! what i love is this doesnt have that alcohol after smell most perfumes have after seconds of spraying it. my go to pink lady touch of the day!!