• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Your favourite/signature perfume?

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I love Versace bright crystal absolu, but I'm quite broke so I only buy the rollerball version. :alpacaworry:

edit: the smell is quite girly with floral and fruit scents in it. 

2190967_fpx.jpeg

Edited by Skylark

Posted

TKMD_EDP-Box_Bulletproof_WEB1_778d0bfc-3

i love bulletproof. i don't use too much of it tho otherwise it veers into "WHO THE FUCK IS WEARING THAT AWFUL PERFUME" territory. just like. two sprays is enough.

it smells like smoked tea, coconut milk, cedar, and ebony woods. very warm, while still being fairly feminine. 100000% recommend. plus, it has a gun on it. how cool is that.

Posted

I used to have the Katy Perry killer queen perfume (I call it the killer queer because I got many compliments from girls HAHAHAH) it smells so elegant to me but not too strong. 

d3077a809779eb35ad764d4e3ff5d49f.thumb.j

Currently I use Victoria's secret "kiss". The smell is soft and it's not too expensive (yas) 

58b95fbeed9d0_Victorias-Secret-Kiss-Frag

Posted (edited)

Since years now, I have two favorites which are Loverdose by Diesel and Black Opium by YSL

However, I'm often looking for new perfumes to try out :alpacawink:

pDI06530-diesel-loverdose-parfemova-voda-s-rozprasovacem.jpg

ysl-black-opium-edp-90.png

Edited by Mewd

Posted

My past go-to perfumes: Incanto Shine by Salvatore Ferragamo and So Magic! Miracle by Lancome. Very floral, feminine and long lasting (especially the Lancome one). Now I wear Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden. Lovely fresh scent and cheap as chips.

nd.1055.jpg

60390w.jpg

ea green tea.jpg