Your favourite/signature perfume?

67 posts in this topic

Posted

What is your favourite or even signature scent?

I personally like those powdery, vintage, your-rich-grandmas-closet kind of fragrances.

Or very fresh and clean scents

Do you commit to one fragrance or do you have a scent for every occasion? 

This is my little collection:

Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege

999999-3386461515671.thumb.jpg.79777167e

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

chanel-coco-mademoiselle-edp-100ml.thumb

Chloe EDP

187450.thumb.jpg.2d0a4395036308e9b1ceab7

Loulou and Eden by Cacharel

371955_xlarge.thumb.jpg.9c48358d72f82cf0

71Tkuas6FSL._SY355_.thumb.jpg.fee4e42fc1

and Alien by Thierry Mugler

thierry-mugler-alien-eau-de-toilette-vap

What's yours?

Posted

My go to perfumes at the moment are Chanel Change, Glamfume and Lady Million. Even though Glamfume is a pretty heavy smell why I only wear this on dinners or dates. 

Posted

bonbon.thumb.jpg.b0e201651bac8ea549f9c44

My signature scent would be Viktor&Rolf Bonbon, I've never encountered a smell that I liked more than this. It is pricey though so I only wear it out on dates or special occasions. It smells sort of like caramel so I like it quite a lot.

Posted

bonbon.thumb.jpg.b0e201651bac8ea549f9c44

My signature scent would be Viktor&Rolf Bonbon, I've never encountered a smell that I liked more than this. It is pricey though so I only wear it out on dates or special occasions. It smells sort of like caramel so I like it quite a lot.

oh this one is lovely, but yeah, viktor and rolf perfumes are so expensive:(

Posted

oh this one is lovely, but yeah, viktor and rolf perfumes are so expensive:(

I receently got my boyfriend the Spicebomb Extreme EdP. I didn't find it to be tooo expensive (It was 72€ for 50ml) since the smell is SO INTENSE that he needs only one little "Squeeze". I can only recommend Spicebomb Extreme for men. It smells like cinnamon a bit!

Posted

I receently got my boyfriend the Spicebomb Extreme EdP. I didn't find it to be tooo expensive (It was 72€ for 50ml) since the smell is SO INTENSE that he needs only one little "Squeeze". I can only recommend Spicebomb Extreme for men. It smells like cinnamon a bit!

oh i love spicebomb! and another two men's perfumes that are soooo nice are the Dior Sauvage and Valentino Uomo - if I ever get a boyfriend, that's what he's getting as a present:)

Posted

oh i love spicebomb! and another two men's perfumes that are soooo nice are the Dior Sauvage and Valentino Uomo - if I ever get a boyfriend, that's what he's getting as a present:)

Check out Boss Bottled Intense aswell then :D

Posted

Check out Boss Bottled Intense aswell then :D

ooh! *noted*

Posted

I like Lush's Kerbside Violets, which I tend to use more often cause it's cheaper, and Byredo's Rose of No Man's Land, which was a birthday present and I wear less often because it was a super expensive present (thanks mum)... though given I have a lot of it I should wear it more often.

I like floral scents, roses and violets being my favourite, so of course I love them. Also they're either from too weird a source or too high a price point for someone to make me hate them by macerating in it before walking into class... 

Posted

I loooove Spicebomb but it is expensive. I'm not very fond of sweet or floral scents - I prefer colognes or more unisex scents. My fave and I guess my signature is NEST by Verde, it's really woodsy and fresh.

Posted (edited)

Do body sprays count??

Anyways my "signature" perfume is Alien by Thierry Mugler

IMG_2454.thumb.JPG.6cb8be326b6b29c98b56b

Ever since i got a magazine with a little sample of it I fell in love with it. I recently ordered a new bottle cause i'm running out of it :$

other fragances i own(ed)

IMG_2453.thumb.JPG.835ba398a9fbeb3de7d3eGucci Guilty, i still have 'bout the whole bottle full because i lost it during one of my vacation trips.:P

and

Guess by Marciano. I used to own this fragrance about two years ago and it is very lovely and long lasting in my own experience and opinion

IMG_2455.thumb.JPG.a92589277459c6bb50725

i don't really have a specific type of scent that i like?(it sounds weird lol) i just pick fragances that i can wear for long periods of time or for certain special events and obviously that smell nice too.

Edited by P.O

Posted

I'm currently using different scents depending on the ocasion.

I use Hugo Boss's Deep Red for Woman when i'm going out to party or dinner, it's kind of a strong smell but very formal imo

1166205_151029152231_Hugo_Boss_Deep_Red.

For when I wanna go more subtle for a formal ocassion i also pick Elizabeth Arden's 5th Avenue, this is my favorite one, it smells like heaven and it isn't too strong, very recomended

13340-19014-medium.jpg

for everyday I use Jean Couturier's Un Jardin à Paris, it is quite floral and subtle, with a very sweet fragance

0040491_un-jardin-a-paris-edt.jpeg

And for work I use Giorgio Armani's Sí for women (I think there's three of them? I use the one with peachy thing on top, sorry english it's not my first language :alpacadone:), this is a very sweet fragance, very strong as well, i'm usually not carrying perfume or makeup to work but it's not really needed to reuse, the smell is maintained thoughout the 8 hours I spent at work

o.30831.jpg

Posted

Noa by Cacharel :alpacacrush:

i simply adore it, im a fan of that "hi girl i just hopped out from shower" feeling. but this one also makes me feel like baby omL I LOVE IT. its like my second bottle and just aaaaAAH

sgcac0503016350.jpg

Posted

As cheap and possibly tacky as this sounds, I really enjoy Love's Baby Soft by Dana. Both in bottle and body mist form. 

10.thumb.jpg.e70704d43696fd15681501f38aa

11.thumb.jpg.f251845163b2b575be82923d5a3

While it does spray on like a cheap perfume with that initial "alcohol" scent, after it dries down it's this nice soft baby powder scent and it lasts for days sometimes.

And on special occasions, I use Fortune Cookie Soap's perfume oil in Liquid Courage. It's a nice sweet candy scent, not too overwhelming imo unless you find peach rings an overwhelming scent and it's long wearing. It's a shame that it was only limited edition back in 2015 but the 1dram vial has lasted me since then (to be fair I had a small sample size with it that just ran out a couple months ago), since you don't need much product and can use it sparingly 

12.thumb.jpg.c6f94ffe42db00658abe065ece5

Not sure if this is the thread to ask, but I'm looking into getting more perfumes and I was hoping to get some recommendations. If anybody has any ideas plz send them my way thanks!

I love soft and sweet smelling perfumes, such as the ones listed above. I also enjoy "fresh" scents, like laundry or you just got out the shower.

Other scents I like are Bath & Body Works "Velvet Sugar" and "Japanese Cherry Blossoms", but sometimes I find those overwhelming. 

Also, has anybody here smelled Melanie Martinez's perfume milk? I heard the only people that have smelled it so far are the people that got samples in AP magazines and I'm curious about the longevity and the scent. 

Posted

Ooh!!!! Well, I like to smell like a femme fatale/new jersey Italian lady, so I go for almost overwhelming scents. Lately, I've been wearing 'Salome' by Alkemia on etsy, and I am so in love. I used to wear Chanel no. 5, but I had to stop once I left my parents' house. I also was given two Lady Gaga perfumes (Fame and Eau de Gaga) which are so so pretty??? I never considered them until I got them as a gift. Also, that Halle Berry one (Mimosa???). But I think I'm going to stick with Salome for a while.