• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Collectors?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm mainly just curious, does anyone actually dedicate themselves to collect anything? Cause I collect dolls, and I love them, I do not regret starting to collect at all, but sometimes it gets frustrating :alpacaworry2:

Posted

This will sound strange, but I collect The Body Shop body butters. I like the smells and packaging, there's just something about them for some reason...

I have a mini collection of dolls but wouldn't say I'm a collector by any means though.

Posted

I used to collect dolls, too. When I was much younger, but I would also play with them a lot, lend stuff, lose stuff. Then I collected manga books and (shoujo beat) magazines, which there weren't many readily available in stores at that time either, and I couldn't order them online or via mailbox service. That was my biggest collection, but last year we sent all those books and magazines to a book donation nearby. Then I collected coins. Then I collected LEGOs, stopped doing that pretty quick, though, since I was still a kid and had to get money for it myself. Can't say I really seriously collect anything now.

I was interested in collecting figurines (and other items) for a series I really love, but it feels kind of tedious to do so now, and the series has gotten really popular over the year and a half (stuff is more expensive and harder to find), I feel like collecting stuff related to it is just not worth it atm. My family has only a few big collectors, though. Hats, shoes, cameras, silverware/plate sets, someone collects albums (music), and someone collects old video games and consoles. That's it. 

My mouth is a professional food collector.

Posted

I collect game systems and Hello Kitty merchandise. I currently have a PS1, original fat PS2, slim PS2, PS3, PS4, Jungle Green N64, Gamecube, Wii, and Nintendo 3dsXL. And then a bunch of games of course. And then for Hello Kitty stuff I mostly collect the plushies but I have lots of knickknacks, blankets, and other things. I might upload a picture someday of my collection. It's a lot bigger than I meant it to become lol. I might start to branch into other Sanrio characters too like Chococat eventually.

Posted

I don't really dedicate myself into collecting but I do have an impressive dick pic collection lmao
It started out as a joke with like 20 or so pictures but I really wanted the collection to be hella extra so I even started persuading guys into giving me their nudes (easy asf btw) so currently I have like 70 something dick pics which I have received over the past year.

Honestly talking to that many guys is exhausting lol especially since I made sure to talk to only foreigners so their english was meh    

Posted

I don't really dedicate myself into collecting but I do have an impressive dick pic collection lmao
It started out as a joke with like 20 or so pictures but I really wanted the collection to be hella extra so I even started persuading guys into giving me their nudes (easy asf btw) so currently I have like 70 something dick pics which I have received over the past year.

Honestly talking to that many guys is exhausting lol especially since I made sure to talk to only foreigners so their english was meh    

so out of morbid curiosity..how did that even start as a joke? It's slow at work and I saw this and it seriously just made me LOL. Thanks for the laugh!! 

Posted

I collect Funko Pops and Videogame and Comic/Movie merchandisr, especially Star Wars and Harry Potter :')

Posted

It wasn't intended but over time I've collected bookmarks. I usually forget that I have so many/certain ones and once I look through an unfinished book and find them again it's like a little surprise. 

Posted

so out of morbid curiosity..how did that even start as a joke? It's slow at work and I saw this and it seriously just made me LOL. Thanks for the laugh!! 

Lmaooo well i was sent a lot of dick pics via an app called 1km (it's advertised as an app tp make friends but it's actually a pretty dirty hooking up app for koreans) and i guess it got to a point where i was like "you know what would be funny? a dick pic collection on my phone" because you know people collect things because they like them, i don't actually like dick pics lmao (unless its from someone i like i guess) 

Posted

Lmaooo well i was sent a lot of dick pics via an app called 1km (it's advertised as an app tp make friends but it's actually a pretty dirty hooking up app for koreans) and i guess it got to a point where i was like "you know what would be funny? a dick pic collection on my phone" because you know people collect things because they like them, i don't actually like dick pics lmao (unless its from someone i like i guess) 

haha why do they make such dirty apps now? Aaah that's priceless! I can't believe these guys just send those pics so easily though..Like do they not feel cheap or embarrassed? I'm not saying they have to be overly modest or celibate..but I know I would never send someone pics like that unless I liked or was involved with them lol

Posted

haha why do they make such dirty apps now? Aaah that's priceless! I can't believe these guys just send those pics so easily though..Like do they not feel cheap or embarrassed? I'm not saying they have to be overly modest or celibate..but I know I would never send someone pics like that unless I liked or was involved with them lol

Haha nah it was meant to be a friend making app but it ended up turning into a hooking up app, they censor out swear words, dick, vagina, etc lmao but other than that, their filtering is shit and people get away with a lot of things unless they get reported. 
I think guys enjoy the thrill of it or they might feel like they will get nudes in return if their dick was impressive enough lol.. 
There was one guy who sent me his dick pic and like several months later he randomly messages me "hey do you remember me?" and i was like "nah who dis?" and he was like "i sent you a dick pic..." and i was like "oh... which one? :)" *sends several screen shots of dick pic album* Probably the only time that album will ever be useful in my life lol

Posted

Haha nah it was meant to be a friend making app but it ended up turning into a hooking up app, they censor out swear words, dick, vagina, etc lmao but other than that, their filtering is shit and people get away with a lot of things unless they get reported. I think guys enjoy the thrill of it or they might feel like they will get nudes in return if their dick was impressive enough lol.. 
There was one guy who sent me his dick pic and like several months later he randomly messages me "hey do you remember me?" and i was like "nah who dis?" and he was like "i sent you a dick pic..." and i was like "oh... which one? :)" *sends several screen shots of dick pic album* Probably the only time that album will ever be useful in my life lol

you are iconic

Posted

that's amazing omfg :hurrplz: