• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

felice is back?

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Not to revive an old topic, but is there ANY way for felice to ever "come back" to the Internet without some sort of severe backlash? She's a pretty well-known presence on the web that any attempt for her to come back even under an alias would probably fail. 

I've wondered that myself. Obviously she tried to have an internet presence in a subtle way- as mentioned in the above posts. She's still very active on the internet- mostly in Destiny forums and I've seen her comment while browsing reddit. (Under Destiny topics) However, she keeps her stuff mostly private. However, if she starts to post photos, hints, etc people will definitely take notice and it'll blow up again. For proof of this, we just have to check her tag on tumblr- people are posting and reposting her newer photos- even I'm guilty of that. It's very likely that if she decided to be more public on the internet, no matter what name she comes back under, she'll face some backlash. 

However, I don't think it'll be severe if that happens. Freelice blogs aren't very active anymore, and the ones that still post are pretty fair in their judgments- not overly mean or anything. 

Long story short: I don't think there's a way she can come back without the web taking notice. However, I'm not sure there will be a large backlash against her. Honestly, if she does I hope there isn't a backlash unless there is proof of ultra snowflake actions. Felice is not what drew me to e-celebs/snowflake stuff, but she's always been the most intriguing and is definitely my 'favorite'. I honestly think she's grown a lot and changed and am fully willing to give her the benefit of doubt- provided there is no scamming. Sorry for the longer post- I miss Felice a lot haha.

You're right that she's pretty much a full-time gamer these days.  She also uses twitter.  It's not as easy to do back-end searches for mentions anymore (since her account, and former account are protected), but it can be done; So when you say "I honestly think she's grown a lot", my only thought was "bullshit!".

Now, keep in mind that she's sitting for hours in front of a giant flat screen television, even though she has dozens upon dozens of scammed or otherwise out-of-pocket customers (stretching back to Deumos) who haven't received so much as an apology, let alone the money they're owed.  That tells me that she has callous disregard for the people she's hurt, and cares primarily for her own comfort.

We should also note that through twitter, these Destiny clan members feed her with just as much narcissistic supply that her old "I swear we're not pro-ana" fans did, back in her "Felice Fawn" days.

Oh!  And her new buddies are encouraging her binge drinking!

From where I'm sitting, the only thing that's changed is the scenery.

Her reputation is only ONE of a myriad of reasons she's laying low...and getting out of dodge with creditors is up there, followed shortly by avoiding becoming entangled in any fraud-related charges from all those businesses gone wrong.

Whatever name she give herself...Miss Lauren Emma Cook has dug herself quite a hole.

You're right. Since I know nothing about her persona now, I have no idea what she's up to- I just see little bits and pieces of what she's up to. I can definitely tell she's a full time gamer- just looking at her Destiny page shows how much she plays.

I am sort of ashamed to say I didn't take Deumos/Evil Trinity/Night Venus/whatever scamming into consideration. In hindsight, her wanting privacy probably isn't a sign of positive change, given her history. It is more likely that she's just hiding. If she truly wanted privacy for a positive change, she would have apologized, owned up to everything, issued refunds, etc. She did none of that and I see that now. 

Not to judge too much, but she still appears incredibly thin- so there goes her healthy living. I am not great at twitter/backtracking through it, so I don't know about the (still) binge drinking stuff. After reading your post and realizing my post was a bit too... ignorant of the facts... I wonder if she'll just do this for the rest of her life. New alias, new fanclub, same Felice/Lauren.

Posted

I've seen the new VK pics people post too. Who knows what she is up to now. She was my favorite snowflake. But I have  a feeling she will be back, she needs validation from the internet it is her livelihood. Like others have said she probably will not come back as "Felice Fawn" but she will be back. 

Posted

why doesn't she just declare bankruptcy? it's gonna suck doing it, but it's better than having creditors up your ass 24/7.

Posted (edited)

why doesn't she just declare bankruptcy? it's gonna suck doing it, but it's better than having creditors up your ass 24/7.

I'm not entirely sure how bankruptcy works in the UK, but I'm reasonably sure that having your money sunk into a bunch of items that can be resold doesn't qualify you to declare bankruptcy, otherwise every corrupt person would just buy a bunch of expensive art work and sit back and laugh their arses off when their companies fall apart.

I believe it's based on more that liquidity (i.e. one's cash), but on whether one's debts far out-weight their assets, (which in Lauren's case is debatable).

She had that e-shop (Kasavara), which probably still means there is a bunch of unsold stock lying around her trailer or whatever...but because creditors are not going to hold a yard sale, we can safely assume that there's either cash to her name from when it was open, or new items bought with the shop's proceeds (some of which might be of interest to creditors).

Now, electronics and jewelry with a reasonable resale value would be of interest to creditors; So if she has a PS-[whatever the latest one is], and a giant flat-screen, all in good working order, they might be considered viable assets.  Similarly, they would be on the look out for computers and laptops in good working order, and something that we all know she has...expensive SLR cameras!

If she really is in a trailer, and also if there is a car in her name, they would definitely be on the asset list.

She might end up sitting in an empty trailer, or back living with her mum, but I don't think this has anything to do with pride.

There are probably very real legal issues preventing her from filing for bankruptcy.

Edited by El Diablo
Correcting grammatical error

Posted

I'm not entirely sure how bankruptcy works in the UK, but I'm reasonably sure that having your money sunk into a bunch of items that can be resold doesn't qualify you to declare bankruptcy, otherwise every corrupts person would just buy a bunch of expensive art work and sit back and laugh their arses off when their companies fall apart.

I believe it's based on more that liquidity (i.e. one's cash), but on whether one's debts far out-weight their assets, (which in Lauren's case is debatable).

She had that e-shop (Kasavara), which probably still means there is a bunch of unsold stock lying around her trailer or whatever...but because creditors are not going to hold a yard sale, we can safely assume that there's either cash to her name from when it was open, or new items bought with the shop's proceeds (some of which might be of interest to creditors).

Now, electronics and jewelry with a reasonable resale value would be of interest to creditors; So if she has a PS-[whatever the latest one is], and a giant flat-screen, all in good working order, they might be considered viable assets.  Similarly, they would be on the look out for computers and laptops in good working order, and something that we all know she has...expensive SLR cameras!

If she really is in a trailer, and also if there is a car in her name, they would definitely be on the asset list.

She might end up sitting in an empty trailer, or back living with her mum, but I don't think this has anything to do with pride.

There are probably very real legal issues preventing her from filing for bankruptcy.

Well shit. Thanks for the insight.

Posted (edited)

I'm not entirely sure how bankruptcy works in the UK, but I'm reasonably sure that having your money sunk into a bunch of items that can be resold doesn't qualify you to declare bankruptcy, otherwise every corrupts person would just buy a bunch of expensive art work and sit back and laugh their arses off when their companies fall apart.

No problem!

Now, keep in mind that I'm not an expert in these matters at all, and I'm not a resident of the UK...but I highly suspect that in a case where a debt is less than a person's assets (both liquid and material), they'd be expected to pay back what they could, and liquidate their material assets before declaring bankruptcy.

I've also had a look at her ebay account and seen a purchase of a laptop and camera (a newer digital SLR, from memory), so those would probably cover a lot of her debts.

We also have to take into account Lauren's personality:

* She never takes responsibility for any of her actions...and if she does it's always wrapped up in qualifications and excuses.

* She is highly materialistic.

* Her entire narcissistic supply at this point is derived from her Destiny clan, and she probably has few real life people to derive narcissistic supply from in their place, so anything that would cut her off from them would leave this huge void that would send her into a total tailspin.

She NEEDS her playstation and laptop (in a psychological sense).  She will do anything to maintain the status quo.

The idea that she would step up and take responsibility for her actions, whether through bankruptcy (which brings certain financial restrictions with it), or by paying back debt by liquidating her assets, is just not something she would do.

I've always wanted to see her get off the internet and get serious psychological help, but I don't think she will acknowledge that there is anything wrong with the way she lives her life because she doesn't experience empathy and remorse the way the rest of us do.

To those expecting her to change, I hate to say it, but I highly doubt it will ever happen.

To those expecting her to act like an adult and deal with her current predicament in a mature manner...See above.

It's sad really.

She's not going to be young and attractive forever...and eventually even photoshop won't be able to hide her age.

Lauren should look at Margaret Palermo (minus the scapegoat daughter) as a cautionary tale of where the crazy-train of unfettered pathological narcissism leads.

Edited by El Diablo

Posted

No problem!

Now, keep in mind that I'm not an expert in these matters at all, and I'm not a resident of the UK...but I highly suspect that in a case where a debt is less than a person's assets (both liquid and material), they'd be expected to pay back what they could, and liquidate their material assets before declaring bankruptcy.

I've also had a look at her ebay account and seen a purchase of a laptop and camera (a newer digital SLR, from memory), so those would probably cover a lot of her debts.

* She never takes responsibility for any of her actions...and if she does it's always wrapped up in qualifications and excuses.

* Her entire narcissistic supply at this point is derived from her Destiny clan, and she probably has few real life people to derive narcissistic supply from in their place, so anything that would cut her off from them would leave this huge void that would send her into a total tailspin.

She NEEDS her playstation and laptop (in a psychological sense).  She will do anything to maintain the status quo.

The idea that she would step up and take responsibility for her actions, whether through bankruptcy (which brings certain financial restrictions with it), or by paying back debt by liquidating her assets, is just not something she would do.

I've always wanted to see her get off the internet and get serious psychological help, but I don't think she will acknowledge that there is anything wrong with the way she lives her life because she doesn't experience empathy and remorse the way the rest of us do.

To those expecting her to change, I hate to say it, but I highly doubt it will ever happen.

To those expecting her to act like an adult and deal with her current predicament in a mature manner...See above.

It's sad really.

She's not going to be young and attractive forever...and eventually even photoshop won't be able to hide her age.

Lauren should look at Margaret Palermo (minus the scapegoat daughter) as a cautionary tale of where the crazy-train of unfettered pathological narcissism leads.

maybe her new goal in life is to become margo v2.0 ... I can see it.

Posted

No problem!

It's sad really.

maybe her new goal in life is to become margo v2.0 ... I can see it.

Maybe you're being facetious, but assuming you're not, I highly doubt it.

* Lauren has tried to be an "independent" business woman (but of course, she's repeatedly failed).

* Rather than live out her failed dreams through a daughter, she has lived them out through alter-egos...or rather, idealized versions of herself.

* She does not garner narcissistic supply through being the "person behind the web sensation"...but has always endeavored to be adored in her own right.

* If she ever was to become a type of "Margo 2.0", it would VERY LIKELY occur by attaching herself to a relatively well known (or at least "quasi-famous") male.  This could be a musician or DJ, artist, photographer, etc., who minimally has a reasonable following in her region of the UK.

* Even then she would probably try to use whatever influence they had to push her own social standing.

Being a desperate middle aged woman on instagram who makes an obvious fool of themselves online (like Margo), is something that even Lauren is too smart for.  She may be a narcissist, but she also knows how to work an online audience...and when things go sour, she knows how to disappear and finds a new crowd of sycophants.  Whether this would remain her M.O. into adulthood remains to be seen, but I suspect it would.

Unfortunately though, she may find in terms of how people react to her both on and offline as she ages, that she's in a similar position to Margaret Palermo no matter what she does.  That's why I mention Margo as a "cautionary tale".

As it stands now, Lauren has too much pride and smarts to make a non-calculated public spectacle of herself (well unless substance abuse was involved).  Even as she ages, she may attempt "triangulation" (which is a fancy term for the way that narcissists divide and conquer through the control of information), and this could well happen either offline, or behind the relative safety of private social media accounts.

Depending on the savvy of those around her, she may end up alone and bitter...and the people who do enter her life will find themselves making hasty exits once her mask of sanity begins to slip.

Margo's was never fully on...but then again, there is a tendency for the NPD individual to get worse over time.

Perhaps if Lauren's alcoholism and/or drug abuse were to increase, the would be a chance that similar behaviors would occur, but it would not be on purpose.  It would be because she got sloppy in her inebriated state.

I agree that they're both pathological narcissists...but the way it has been manifesting (at least thus far), has some distinct differences.

There does seem to be one major similarity, especially when there is no big estate for anyone to inherit (i.e. no leverage):  The aging narcissist, whose only true emotions are bitterness and rage, tends to find themselves ostracized from everyone who isn't a walking doormat.

That's sad...and THAT'S why Lauren should see Margaret Palermo as a cautionary tale.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Kawaiilolitadesuu

Posted

I miss Felice and her drama so much omg

I don't really miss the drama, but it came with the territory.

I went into this because I was delving into online scammers, and realized that in spite of her ongoing and unrepentant disregard for other people, that this girl/woman was still "internet famous".  She was also a "pro-ana" icon in no small part due to her skills with photoshop, and she seemed to use this as leverage to both directly play the "poor me" card, and have a ready army of white-knights to jump to her defense.

It didn't take much digging to figure out that they were defending a self-styled auto-fiction.

I became fascinated both with the psychological profile of someone who could be so manipulative (which I later realized in conjunction with other traits, was extremely typical of a person with NPD), and of the online phenomena that would allow such a scam-artist and copyright-thief to operate with seeming immunity.

It's quite amazing to see a person repeatedly and without an ounce of remorse, jump from store-front to store-front as each scandal is exposed...as each photoshopped picture of jutting bones, liquefied limbs, and ever-changing facial features were shown for the fraud that they were...and yet they didn't seem to give it a second thought.

Moreover, if she did address any transgression, she'd treat it with the same gravity one might expect a reasonable person to attach to the faux pas of not using a coaster under their tea-cup.

Still, people couldn't help but keep following her accounts in their droves.

They still can't help but but wonder what "Felice Fawn" is up to.

Were they fans?

Were they waiting to see a train wreck?

Are they like you, and just enjoy the semi-fictitious "drama" of the Mary-Sue auto-fiction named "Felice Fawn"?

Anyhow...

Unlike you, I did learn a lot from studying Lauren Cook/"Felice Fawn", but I'd prefer to NOT have a 24/7 "reality internet soap-opera" to gawk at if it means that people aren't scammed, and hard working artists and photographers aren't having their copyrighted work sold without their knowledge or permission.

I hope she wastes the rest of her life boozing it up in front of an online game...NEVER goes into business again...and NEVER tries to take back her crown as one of the OG thinspo-queens of Tumblr (and associated social media).

To paraphrase one of my favorite (and very underrated) TV shows...This is my hope for the future:

Lauren Emma Cook (and every alias you go by...past, present, and future):

You are officially irrelevant.

XOXO

- Gossip Girl

Posted

She could make a shitload of money doing fetish type modelling and camming. Maybe even findom. She definitely has the right look for it.

Posted

Hey guys, ik this thread is really old but I JUST made this account so I could comment !! Basically I used to follow felice on Instagram and she'd always post pics of her and her dogs with scenery and it was public that she lived in Devon. TODAY I went to the Exeter university open day (which is in Devon) and there was an extremely skinny girl in the queue behind me for the economics lecture who was absolutely stunning. When I say skinny I mean like her legs were so far apart from each other, and they were about the size of my arms. She was with maybe a boyfriend/friend. THEN later on I realised who it was - it was Felice Fawn !! So yeah lol I just wanted people to know she is alive, and will possible be studying economics/accountancy/business at Exeter. 

Posted

Y'ALL! This probably isn't huge but felice's account "FeliceFawn666" on insta just posted these not too long ago:

are these new photos or are they old? I think they're new because I've never seen them before 

image.png

image.png

Posted

Y'ALL! This probably isn't huge but felice's account "FeliceFawn666" on insta just posted these not too long ago:

are these new photos or are they old? I think they're new because I've never seen them before 

image.png

image.png

They were on twitter first and posted on here just the other day. Seems like a fake account.

Posted

That's disappointing! She was my first snowflake