• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Because of the recent jobs/internships I have applied to involving my cybersecurity major I would appreciate it greatly if you could remove this post about me. I am a normal girl and I would hate for anything negative about me put on the internet to be the reason I can't get hired (they do extensive background checks).

I've worked hard for my degree & don't think I deserve to be ripped apart on the internet especially since I hardly have a following.

Yes I see you found old photos of me I already know I looked horrible then and even now but to rip me apart on the internet for everyone to see? I've dealt with negative body image issues for years & this is making it worse. Please stop. PLEASE 😞

Oh really ? :alpacashocked:

PULL is a freaking gossip site, not a Bernie Sanders ad. Do you really expect people on here to be all friendly and smiles ? If you've been lurking here, you should know that few people across the forums are almost universally liked and most if not all are subjected to lots of criticism. What part of you thought this was a good idea ?

Plus, you didn't read the rules where it is stated that if you want to self-promote, you'll be shamed and banned. You clearly chose to ignore the warning, love, now deal with it. It would have been much better if you apologized and left instead of keep making up fake excuses and create a second account, violating the rules yet again, just so you spit out the same bullshit and try to gain some pity. Because if you didn't notice by now, the more you're feeding us, the deeper you're digging your grave.

You're a pretty girl. Nobody said otherwise. But the fact that you thought that bad attention is better than nothing is pretty sad.

Posted

Honestly, this is pretty hilarious.

She really should have thought about her career before coming here and shamelessly promoting herself. 
She wanted to hear an opinion, forgetting that people will be honest to the extent of being negative.
Also, if she really had anxiety as badly as she says, then she would have never posted here knowing full well what PULL is like.

She and her magical breasts need to let go of this lovely site, stop begging to be removed cause she did this to herself and maybe think about how once you post on the internet, it's there forever. Then again, if she is right about doing cybersecurity/IT, she would have known that already from the basics of learning these subjects.

Posted

btw she just made another account called joya_yungg so here she comes once again! 

Posted

Yes I'm wrong for self posting but I didn't mean any harm. I've privated/deactivated all my social medias. I don't care for attention being popular online isn't worth the bad attention or having people judge me based on my appearance ....I had enough of that in high school when I was made fun of for Being/dressing different.

Posted

Okay girl let me say this first you're pretty and no one said anything negative about your appearance. You say you're graduating college this year for cyber security/information technology or so you say and recently you applied to jobs/internship and having a thread or certain photos online would jeopardize that. Let's just say that you made this thread to find dirt on yourself to quickly pin point where all those photos are but it backfired. Here are things you should know.

Firstly, before you posted this thread your name nor was anything associated with PULL never popped up on google. In order to have this pop up on on google you would have to make a thread, in which you did yourself so you can't tell us to take down something that didn't happened yet until you started it. 

Secondly, "I can't get tons of followers through this site there's only 7,000 members." Don't you ever underestimate PULL memebers again, we may have 7,000 but we are still counting and are still growing strong. We have a big influence and having PULL the first thing that pops up under your name now shows that. 

Thirdly, you can't expected us to not humiliate you for breaking the rules. You don't care of attention? You basically posted a thread just to see if anyone knew you. Just stop making accounts and trying to justify yourself. The damage is done and you have to take responsibility for what you done and the consequence is having this on the internet forever. Again no one ever made fun of how you look but solely on what you did to get attention on this thread, find dirt on yourself or whatever the reason was. 

Posted

If this thread went the direction you wanted, you would have been all over it. But now you've embarrassed yourself, you're playing the victim game. Girl, bye 👋

Posted

Yes I'm wrong for self posting but I didn't mean any harm. I've privated/deactivated all my social medias. I don't care for attention being popular online isn't worth the bad attention or having people judge me based on my appearance ....I had enough of that in high school when I was made fun of for Being/dressing different.

I have one advice for you, stop coming here, stop making this last longer than it probably should.
Besides, deactivating doesn't stop the images and content, it's already out there, people can still find it. The only way to have prevented that was never putting it up. You don't want others to judge you? Don't put yourself out there to begin with, saves yourself a lot of effort.

I honestly do not pity you. You put yourself out there, you will get both good and bad.
Also, I was bullied all my life, so I know what it's like, why do you think I use a generic character as my name and image, to save myself from having to deal with my real identity from being a topic. 

You broke the rules, you put yourself out there, live with it.

Posted

Ok I won't post anymore I just want to know how to not get this site from being the first thing that pops up when my name is searched. If you aren't going to delete my post atleast tell me that. Thanks I appreciate it.

Posted

This has been thoroughly entertaining Amused-Bill-Hader-Eating-Popcorn.thumb.j

Posted

Ok I won't post anymore I just want to know how to not get this site from being the first thing that pops up when my name is searched. If you aren't going to delete my post atleast tell me that. Thanks I appreciate it.

BUT...don't you study this kinda stuff I am so lost here, seriously this was such a bizarre plan you PULLed here

Posted

@pooraesthetic

i don't wear clip ins . I did when I was younger (like the photos that were posted of me). I now just wear wigs (yes I know they look fake) but the realistic ones are expensive.

Posted

BRo, you been trying to get a following since what? 2010? If you're grasping for PULL at this point, it's time to just give up and find something better to do. 

Posted

i_dont_care_where_the_idea_comes_from_fu

But posting yourself on PULL clearly wasn't a good idea. 

We are not bad people or unnecessarily mean (though I can be a bit of a dick sometimes but it's for humour if anything) but we don't tolerate self-posts. From what is known you haven't really done anything wrong except for self-posting. If you just stop posting in the thread it will die out quickly like all other self-posts. Don't worry about it.

The criticism given here mostly is constructive criticism if anything, or opinions which usually are either in good humour or just valid personal opinions. I'm sort of happy for you that you didn't post yourself on kiwifarms or lolcow, it's a much harsher world out there.

The Online Personalities functions almost exactly like the Snowflake forums, but Snowflakes have more drama generally. I've seen a few Online Personalities moved to Snowflake (*cough* Yumi King *cough*) so the feedback even here will not necessarily be positive. Sometimes it is. Sometimes it is not.

I'm assuming since you are worried your employer would look up your name, you used your real name instead of an alias. Let this be a lesson and make up an alias for social media, you never know who may try to get to your info. It's easy to find old things from people nowadays mostly because they keep the same social media handles and use their real name. It's much more difficult to track old stuff from somebody who uses an alias, or many aliases to make their older and newer profiles.

Posted

Ok thanks @house :)

Posted

MAN, this thread was wild while it lasted. @Joya yungg You should have tried to change the thread title while you had the chance, but that account has been banned, so there goes that...

On another note, I understand how interesting it might be to see what other people think of you, so I can see the appeal of posting yourself on PULL, but on the other hand, you say you've "been lurking on this website for years," yet you never saw how people on here are exposed? Girl....