• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

33 posts in this topic

Posted

New blog post about Ultra Japan.

http://kanadajin3.blogspot.jp/2016/09/ultra-japan-day-1.html

Some points I wanted to mention

1. The food: This is a music event so it's not a surprise that the food is cold and bad.... 

2. The 100 yen short change: I mean, you can't tell if the person gave you a short change on purpose to scam you.... A lot of people went to the event so it's possible that they were busy and just gave you the wrong change. Plus it's just 100 yen..... 

3. The smoking English foreigners: Instead of giving them the shame stare, Mira could have just went over and told them that they should obey the rules since she is "fluent" in English. 

4. Outfits: Mira made it sound like "Plenty" of girls where dressed in neon sexy clothes but looking at the twitter/Instagram picture of the event, most of the people dressed normally....

There are many spelling and grammar errors but it's just a typical Mira thing. At the end, she made a tsunami reference which is a taboo in Japan.... If she is claiming to be "Japanese," she needs to understand that Japanese people are very sensitive towards tsunami and earthquake disaster reference... 

Posted

Read her ultra post and..omg...mira just stop.

'I am going to walk you through today's "happenings" as we call them in Japanese...'

Since when is an event restricted only to Japan? Why must she and other snowflakes feel the need to add Japan at the end of something...like it doesn't make it special :Alpacaconfused:

I can always feel the second hand embarrassment with Mira.

Posted

Read her ultra post and..omg...mira just stop.

'I am going to walk you through today's "happenings" as we call them in Japanese...'

Since when is an event restricted only to Japan? Why must she and other snowflakes feel the need to add Japan at the end of something...like it doesn't make it special :Alpacaconfused:

I can always feel the second hand embarrassment with Mira.

It's worse that she says "happenings" as we call them in Japanese, as if no one else calls them that. Why? Does Japan really call them that or does she call them that and she's Japanese so anything she does Japan does.

Posted

New blog post about Ultra Japan.

http://kanadajin3.blogspot.jp/2016/09/ultra-japan-day-1.html

Some points I wanted to mention

1. The food: This is a music event so it's not a surprise that the food is cold and bad.... 

2. The 100 yen short change: I mean, you can't tell if the person gave you a short change on purpose to scam you.... A lot of people went to the event so it's possible that they were busy and just gave you the wrong change. Plus it's just 100 yen..... 

3. The smoking English foreigners: Instead of giving them the shame stare, Mira could have just went over and told them that they should obey the rules since she is "fluent" in English. 

4. Outfits: Mira made it sound like "Plenty" of girls where dressed in neon sexy clothes but looking at the twitter/Instagram picture of the event, most of the people dressed normally....

There are many spelling and grammar errors but it's just a typical Mira thing. At the end, she made a tsunami reference which is a taboo in Japan.... If she is claiming to be "Japanese," she needs to understand that Japanese people are very sensitive towards tsunami and earthquake disaster reference... 

Most people don't scam you over a $1.  Not unless they are the world's worst scam artists.  

The only profitable way to get money off that is to do that to almost everyone.  Short-changing over a 100 people is more likely to get noticed.  It was very likely an accident.  It happens.  Mira probably thinks if someone forgot to give her a quarter they were "scamming" her.  Yes, because that quarter was the ticket to the ferrarri they'd been dreaming of.  

Posted

reading her "report" clearly she never went to festival. I laughed at loud at the fact she bought a ticket for Saturday without waiting to know the line-up for each day. (+the opinion on food, etc) .

Posted

http://kanadajin3.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/we-we-we-we-we-we-we-we-we-oui.html

GUYS SHE'S JAPANESE NOT CANADIAN, NOT EVEN A 'WESTERNER' OML OKAY MIRA 

"Every time I am puzzled." (by comments saying she's Canadian, not Japanese)

"It would be foolish and obscene to call myself Canadian. And actually for the most part  illegal. Its illegal to misidentify yourself in any official situation  on your nationality. If I were to tell the Japanese officials I was  Canadian, it would be a blatant lie."

And the best example she's ever given (or maybe it's a poem):

A fish is a animal.
Fishes don't have nationalities.

Posted

^^^^^ none of what she is saying makes any sense.  I think my IQ just dropped.

Posted

"It would be foolish and obscene to call myself Canadian. And actually for the most part  illegal. Its illegal to misidentify yourself in any official situation  on your nationality. If I were to tell the Japanese officials I was  Canadian, it would be a blatant lie."

????. It would be a lie if she said she was Japanese on documents because she still holds Canadian citizenship as far as everyone is aware.

Posted

Speaking of legal and illegal. What document does she show at airport customs and immigration, huh. 

Posted

She doesn't show documents because why would any question the white Japanese?

Posted

She is mentally ill. There's simply no other way. 

Posted

The thing with her is that, it appears that she wants to say:

"I live in Japan, so I am part of the Japanese society, not the Canadian society. I might still hold a visa from Canada, and I haven't been able to legally change my nationality to Japanese, but I feel closer (by values, feelings, customs, etc.) to the people in the country I am currently living than where I was born and raised until the age of X".

But all that comes out from her is:

"I am Japanese. Not Canadian. Japanese...because I live in Japan, I have become Japanese. I can not be Canadian because I don't live in Canada, bro"

It is sad. Because I get her but at the same time I just don't get her.

Posted

The thing with her is that, it appears that she wants to say:

But all that comes out from her is:

I tried to explain this to her a few times before to no avail. That small adjustments to her language (and I provided extensive examples) would make a large positive difference to how she is perceived.

It's difficult to explain what her response to this was, because it had little or nothing to do with what I had written and was barely coherent. I believe it was something to the effect of that the way she speaks is perfectly fine and only people who don't like her care about such things.

I told her I like her just fine and that if I didn't I wouldn't bother putting any mental energy into things that she might be able to use to improve her content and public perception. I don't think she thought I was telling the truth on that.

So it's like she's created a mental trefoil knot (a knot that cannot be unraveled). If someone likes her and her content, well that's the way it should be. If someone doesn't or has any criticism, there's something wrong with them. So there's no path for her to change, improve or grow. She's stuck. At this rate, what we see today is a just a physically more 'youthful' version of the Kanadajin from 2050..

Posted

At this rate, what we see today is a just a physically more 'youthful' version of the Kanadajin from 2050..

I completely agree :[ 

Her hypocrite personality will be her downfall. If she could just be more open minded and listen to ALL her viewers -regardless of if they are infatuated by her o want to give her kind criticize- she could become much more popular on YT. But nooo, she feels offended by everything which in the end, shows that she is as far away as possible from being Japanese. Japanese people (or at least the ones I have met) are polite and modest. They accept criticize and rarely insult back if/when offended. I just wish she'd meet a Japanese who would tell her so...