• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Photo comparisons

244 posts in this topic

Posted

It was quiet at work so I did some photo capture comparisons of Dakota when she was on the runway from 2015 to today 2017. We all know her weight fluctuates (whose doesn't now or days), but when I look at her old videos compared with her lastest runway (in her general thread), I still find it amazing.

Dakota_Rose_1.thumb.png.b2514192496529ab

Japan Girls Expo 2015

Dakota_Rose_2.thumb.png.fd7a551d25a77d73

Baby the Stars Shine Bright show

Dakota_Rose_3.thumb.png.8029e7750551c846

Tokyo Girls Expo 2015 Autumn/Winter

dakota4.thumb.JPG.96976ae89bdd8dd01f5cdf

Latest runway show 2017

Koots really is a cute girl, I really hope kind of goes back to that nicer 2015 style she had going on and polishes it, or something. I'm really worried for her how the hell is she still able to afford Japan, I don't blame her for staying there and I'm sure it's a lot better than florida but I'm just so curious and it's all kind of private so we probably won't really ever have the answers

Posted (edited)

Edited by oneminusone

Posted

So my friend saw her back in 2015 at a Party and I also saw her in Shibuya once in 2015 and she looked honestly so underwhelming..

My friend said that she looked like she didn't really knew anyone at the party/concert so she looked awkward to the point that my friend actually felt bad for her :'D Also she was so skinny..

20150522_213535.jpg

is this a joke?? that looks nothing like her lol. also she wasn't "so skinny" in 2015

Posted (edited)

Edited by bok joo

Posted

listen, I really, really tried not to say anything but that's not kota lmaoo are you actually serious tho

sorry about that^^' do you know who she is? she apparently quite a famous model in Japan

Posted (edited)

Well in her PS photos she looks like a teen and when you see them next to each other with the real one she looks way older like the mother and daughter. 

Dakota was considered beautiful, even without those editions. You know... She's blonde, tall, skinny and looks like a german or russian girl.
But now, time after time, looks like she Is an alien. I guess people just discovered that she Is a normal blonde girl that uses too much makeup and photoshop to look like an anime doll, what Is kinda bad for her carrer in Japan, since the agents are looking for a barbie or anime girl that Is not made of lies. Now, she probably have maked some kind of cirurgy on her face, you know, her eyes, nose and mouth became so different of her "normal" photos. I feel bad for her, she's doing those things just to have the perfect face of a anime girl... When In fact, she looks like a creepy version of barbie.

Edited by riverwyles

Posted

Dakota was considered beautiful, even without those editions. You know... She's blonde, tall, skinny and looks like a german or russian girl.

She's definitely not skinny! Maybe considered average in Western countries... but in Japan, she looks quite large and stocky by comparison (Japanese/Asian women tend to be very tiny). And she's not tall either. If I remember correctly she's about 161cm (5'2 or 5'3?). That's below average for a Caucasian woman and about average height for Asian women. So conclusively, she's about the same height as Japanese but is a lot heavier. Not a good look when she's surrounded by girls her height but she looks out of place being so stocky (especially as a model!)... Like yeah her shoops make her look tall and lean, but her shoops are just shoops. We know how she really looks.

Posted (edited)

She's definitely not skinny! Maybe considered average in Western countries... but in Japan, she looks quite large and stocky by comparison (Japanese/Asian women tend to be very tiny). And she's not tall either. If I remember correctly she's about 161cm (5'2 or 5'3?). That's below average for a Caucasian woman and about average height for Asian women. So conclusively, she's about the same height as Japanese but is a lot heavier. Not a good look when she's surrounded by girls her height but she looks out of place being so stocky (especially as a model!)... Like yeah her shoops make her look tall and lean, but her shoops are just shoops. We know how she really looks.

I mean, she's skinny for an American girl, It's obvious that Asian women are more skinny than she Is, specially for a model. And about how tall she Is, I thought she has the same height that looks like In the photos, but looks like I'm very wrong since she just has 161cm.

Edited by riverwyles

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by KimaiiChan
irrelevant info

Posted

Found this on Instagram, I've never seen the right pic before & not quite sure if it's shooped but she looks v pretty on it

20180325_144811.jpg

Posted

Found this on Instagram, I've never seen the right pic before & not quite sure if it's shooped but she looks v pretty on it

20180325_144811.jpg

she still looks quite different in each photo

Posted

Unshooped:alpacaheadshake:

PicsArt_05-02-12.36.34.thumb.png.5ba2a9fPicsArt_05-02-12.13.13.thumb.png.073bfb8PicsArt_05-02-12.46.03.thumb.png.f2c1d84

Posted

Even unshoped, with more acceptable proportions she looks like an empty husk of the human being that im not sure if I wanna run away from or punch as hard as I can... Those dead fish eyes are giving me creeps

Posted

If I was to ask her one thing I’d ask her what her eyes argued about.

seriously I don’t think that there’s a surgery that can do this .. it’s so shopped. 

It looks like someone stomped on her face and spread it out 

8383B7DA-A4E4-4CFF-8E37-4314B07BE366.jpeg

4E8EC805-40B2-43FD-B4DA-371408CB3D2B.png

Posted

What bothers me most is that she’d probably be able to emulate her shopped features with makeup. A little bit of contour can do wonders.