• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jhulia Pimentel

73 posts in this topic

Posted

@Friendly Anon just message @Nyx 

the admin that quoted you above. 

Posted

Omg, she really gone viral! We are from the same class in school and i know her since 5th grade, she is such a funny and sweet girl. She never got any surgery but her makeup skills are crazy! She teach me how to make my lips look bigger once because i told her how insecure i was about that.

It wasn't  plastic surgery what change her so much, it was makeup improvement, gym, and PUBERTY! These photos are really old ( like 3/4 years ago) and she still very young (just turned 17 in january).

She is very sweet, i hope that internet doesn't  cover her in hate :(

Sure, Jan.

No but in all seriousness, I'm not hating on her and I don't think anyone here is. I just don't think you can get a body like that naturally, especially when you were super thin 2 years ago (the 'before' pics of her I posted are 2/3 years old, according to her Facebook). It's very unrealistic. If she did get surgery though, I'm not going to shame her for that. 

Posted

Surgery or not I envy her body lmao. 

Posted

I know her, she's my cousin's friend. These old photos are from when she was 13/15 years old, she has changed a lot in the last few years thanks to the gym, food, sexy pump clothes and makeup. She has never had surgery, and takes controlled medicines that have enough hormone. She became famous because of friends who participate in famous groups on the internet about games and have been releasing pictures of them. She's a good person, and if you want to find me lying, okay, but I'm telling the truth. She might even retouch the pictures with photoshop, but she never did surgery, because in my country it's expensive and they are not authorized before 18 and she just did 17! And the lips are thanks to those lipsticks that pump the lips. Here in Brazil having lips, breasts and big buttock was already very common even before these Kardashians, that's why we have a lot of produts, food and exercises that help us to do this! :D

Sorry for my bad english.

Posted

I know her, she's my cousin's friend. These old photos are from when she was 13/15 years old, she has changed a lot in the last few years thanks to the gym, food, sexy pump clothes and makeup. She has never had surgery, and takes controlled medicines that have enough hormone. She became famous because of friends who participate in famous groups on the internet about games and have been releasing pictures of them. She's a good person, and if you want to find me lying, okay, but I'm telling the truth. She might even retouch the pictures with photoshop, but she never did surgery, because in my country it's expensive and they are not authorized before 18 and she just did 17! And the lips are thanks to those lipsticks that pump the lips. Here in Brazil having lips, breasts and big buttock was already very common even before these Kardashians, that's why we have a lot of produts, food and exercises that help us to do this! :D

59038768.jpg

Posted

no, we don't. we don't have a lot of products, food or whatever the fuck. it's not that easy, baby grill

and i've already seen a lot of teenies doing surgeries here, it's not a common issue, but it's not impossible either.

bumping an old thread just for this lame excuse

tumblr_m8d42aCvjI1qjcf3p.thumb.jpg.67df0

Posted (edited)

I have her, and what seems to be her best friend, on my Facebook, and I've seen them irl. She's very pretty in person and similar to her photos, so if she edits them, it's probably something very subtle. It's more likely she had plastic surgery or that she's just very beautiful naturally. I really don't know, I don't have an eye for that. 

Edited by NB

Posted

so.thumb.gif.66534c45bd575976772b9884e6b

also

She might even retouch the pictures with photoshop, but she never did surgery, because in my country it's expensive and they are not authorized before 18 and she just did 17!

that's not true and you know it.

Posted

Plastic sugery in Brazil is pretty cheap, in fact Brazil is the fourth country with the cheapest plastic surgery. Brazil also has the highest percentage of butt lifting surgery and having big butts and big lips naturally is only common among black people and mixed people and this girl is obviously white. Another really common thing in Brazil is plastic surgery to minors, you just need your parents consent or just do it ilegally

sooo you are lying

Posted

There are no foods or exercises that can give you those wack ass proportions girl who are you tryna fool

Posted

This girl did some surgical procedure and certainly uses photoshop, I have some photos that she is in school class and for those who are curious to have a look at this site Brazilian

Some photos from this site https://vk.com/jhulia.pimentel

tumblr_opcpczPCuQ1tznbeoo1_540.png

ddugid.PNG

dfhskf.PNG

fdhdkusf.PNG

jfhsdf.PNG

hghj.PNG

Omg, ela realmente virou viral! Nós somos da mesma classe na escola e eu a conheço desde a 5a série, ela é uma garota tão engraçada e doce. Ela nunca teve qualquer cirurgia, mas suas habilidades de maquiagem são loucos! Ela me ensina como fazer meus lábios parecerem maiores uma vez porque eu disse a ela como inseguro eu era sobre isso.

Não foi a cirurgia plástica que a mudou tanto, foi melhora de maquiagem, ginásio e PUBERTY! Essas fotos são realmente antigo (como 3/4 anos) e ela ainda muito jovens (a apenas transformaram 17 em janeiro).

Ela é muito doce, espero que a internet não a cubra de ódio -benzóico.

We all changed but not dramatically so

No fool kkk

Posted

having big butts and big lips naturally is only common among black people and mixed people and this girl is obviously white

Dunno, I'm white and my butt is naturally big. Sadly it comes with the rest of the body being big too :(

Posted

I think the same about the lips

Now about the breasts and butt I think with the breasts she uses some filler, already in the butt she trains

She is thin she can not have a big butt and just sees the old photos

Some photos ~~~>

gfgfj.PNG

hrwe.PNG

Posted (edited)

Her butt is clearly edited or she has done some procedures. I explain:

- Judging from her old photos, her natural body type doesn't go for a big butt. Even when you are a teen and you age, you can't go against your natural silhoutte. If you want to change your body and start working out, your butt will never be the same as the one of a person who has a natural big butt. It happens because of your muscular structure: you can't just work out your butt without your thighs getting bigger too. So, if she worked out and gained a big butt, she couldn't have that amount of fat that makes it round-shaped because she never had fat there in the first place. There's no way you can naturally remove the fat of specific places of your body - unless you do some procedure. The pics bellow illustrate what I'm talking about. Her butt looks like the second one, which is a fake Kardashian butt. 

590ba54fe3c35_Captura_de_Tela_2017-05-04  590ba5ec290e9_Captura_de_Tela_2017-05-04

Despite this mess she isn't interesting at all. She's pretty plain for me, is she famous? 

Edited by chekhov

Posted

I agree with you!

People are silly to believe they have no surgery on her body !!

I'm sure that

- She has done lip filling, the shape of the lips is different and they are fuller!

- The breasts are larger, two years ago they were not.

- large and rounded butt.

She recently became famous in instagram for posting photos of the body

photos ~~>https://www.instagram.com/jhulia_pimentel/ 

Now she did come up with a wonderful voice smule ~~~> https://www.smule.com/jhulia_pimentel 

aWmMEQZ_700b.jpg

cqH1LB1QB-U.jpg

Ddzt7rjUwsc.jpg