• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

What would you do if somebody posted you in the Snowflake section?

98 posts in this topic

Posted

Hm given how i'm really dumb and stupid using social media, I'd say i'll be surprised. Not because i was posted but because somebody took their time to follow me. I'm nothing special really and i wouldn't be surprised if people said i was dumb. More than likely i'll apologize for whatever i did and ask or listen to what other PULL users will say and try to make amends.

Posted

Probably laugh a bit.

Try and dispel anything that isn't true and answer questions

Usual stuffs.

Also I might freak tf out since I'm ugly lmao

Posted

I would be very interested in what they have on me. I'm extremely boring, i hardly have a trail on the internet. So if someone did make one of me and actually found something to throw shade at i'd like all of their post cause that means they have a god sent talent.

Posted

I would honestly be a bit surprised, but I'd feel more safe getting posted on PULL out of all gossip websites and see if there is anything in there I feel is legitimate critique. I ended up there for a reason, I would probably feel a bit upset tho since no one wants to end up in the snowflake section xD

But I wonder, in these what if-scenarios; if I was popular and had a friend that happened to be REALLY problematic or a huge snowflake, what would be the best way to publicly make a statement on it? Even if I still want to be their friend? What would be the best damage control in similar scenarios?

Posted (edited)

Redacted.

Edited by 20
Rather save this story for another time tbh.

Posted (edited)

Would probably join in and roast myself, because why not?

same 

I have low self esteem and words don't hurt me

in fact,nothing can hurt me anymore

IDubbbzTV.thumb.jpg.3b2f058e232f6e1e1754

Edited by YutaKei

Posted

I'd be surprised since I'm not popular online at all lmao

But if it did and I was more popular, I'd probably lurk through and see what kind of things I should probably put into consideration of stopping lmao (like if I shooped myself as bad as kota and all I ever saw was how bad it is, and even photo comparisons omg. Like a good-ish change lol :lamaheadshake:)

Posted (edited)

I don't have near enough of a following for it in the first place

if that did hypothetically happen I'd probably look at it out of curiosity to torment myself

Edited by indignity

Posted

I don't really have social media, even my fb only has around 50 friends so i would be very curious. 

Posted

All I do is post cat pictures and videos and if that makes me a snowflake then so be it. I regret nothing. 

But seriously I would lurk like heck and probably take notes.

Posted (edited)

Knowing I have 20k followers on instagram I'm thankful I'm not on here yet lol 

The only thing snowflakey thing about me is that I slightly edit myself in my pics, which I'm surprise no one in the comments pointed out yet. Some are even painfully obvious too :anime: 

edit: based off who i am... i would probably white knight myself if I saw myself on pull or try to explain myself~

2d9.gif

Edited by Simiao

Posted

Try to fix what people find nasty or something, if that makes sense. I'd try to argue but I don't think there would be much point. I'd be quite butthurt, and paranoid that someone would find traces of the shit I did on the internet when I was 13

I imagine most of the comments on a thread about me would simply be something along the lines of "Just another Kylie Jenner wannabe, who cares?" and the other half would be accusing me of bad photoshop because I have a wonky leg 

Posted

Tbh if I get posted I'd respond "this reeks of self post" then downvote OP :harharplz:

(but fr tho I'm very careful about sharing things online so I don't have a following so posting about me would look like a self post)

Posted

the reason i went private on ig was because of PULL. lol. after realizing that having a great following will make you stand out, and your mistakes will be picked out. i probably have made some mistakes (my shooping is quite shitty cuz im ugly irl lol) and if any of those seem to be posted about i'd apologize and clarify. 

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure if there was a thread about me the comments would almost entirely be: "Why does she look and dress like a 17-year-old when she's actually 27?" 

Because I do look reeeally young and I get ID'd for everything. :alpacadone: 

I don't have any social media due to my work, though. Probably a good thing as well as my interests are super dork and I'd likely be accused of cultural appropriation because I like to eat my noodles with chopsticks. :alpacaheadshake: Plus I would shoop to high heaven because I'm not all that.

Edited by Amika