• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Dabin Kim

55 posts in this topic

Posted

She was walking past me and she was alone but she looked in a slight rush? So i was like 👀👀👀 but didn’t bother following her or anything because that’s just creepy lmao

she probably went to see her gangnam unnie friends or something.

Posted

Yall I just saw Dabin at Lotte Mall. Same green sweater and white jeans as her story. She looks similar enough to her photos to where i recognized her, but she is VERY short. Like 4’11. Her face is a lot flatter in person, she definitely photoshops volume to it. Her skin tone is very pale and in general she’s pretty/ slightly scary looking, but her chin is HORRIBLE. Like a straight triangle dagger, with a double chin (which is usually a side effect from vline surgery). She’s pretty, but definitely not natural looking. 

I'm assuming her legs are edited, then? In the OP, she has that one photo where her legs look insanely long. 

Posted

I'm assuming her legs are edited, then? In the OP, she has that one photo where her legs look insanely long. 

Yup. Her photos make her look tall.

Posted

She was walking past me and she was alone but she looked in a slight rush? So i was like 👀👀👀 but didn’t bother following her or anything because that’s just creepy lmao

maybe she was heading to lotteworld coz thats where shes been hanging out for the past few days  
she did a "fan meet" there too once i think ?

Posted

She’s honestly very cute. She just looks extremely creepy. I always wonder about the mindset of one who willing to go so far with surgery. I pass out when I see my blood being drawn. Im curious if they are worried about going too far(cat face) or if they worry about age messing up their work. 

Posted (edited)

This older photo of Dabin reminds me of Im Soo Hyang from My ID is Gangnam Beauty from the side:

dabinmirae.thumb.jpg.4efe78d278fa76159ab

mirae.thumb.jpg.d203dfc5105afd578af622b1 

I mean I guess that's how the character Mi Rae is supposed to look like anyways, like other "gangnan beauties/unnies". (I still think she's pretty tho, it's just interesting to me. Makes me wonder if she's how Dabin would look like if she didn't edit her photos so much)

Edited by disappointedwitch

Posted (edited)

I know this thread is pretty much dead, but I just came across her page after a long time and dude I’m scared!!!! I feel like her face is getting worse and worse with every month 

Edited by Justforonereason

Posted

i feel like she didn't do any surgery and photoshop at all , she just did her makeup to look a bit different ,

maybe she got her eyelashes lifted or have eyelash extensions ..

now that i think of it about the jaw it's not surgery ; korea actually have a products for the jaw to actually tighten it

and i went on ig and found also meetings that people go through natural treatments (NOT SURGERY) and exercises to train their jaw

and chin and it actually work and you can even see the difference...

so i feel like overall she doesn't look much different than before

Posted

I know this thread is pretty much dead, but I just came across her page after a long time and dude I’m scared!!!! I feel like her face is getting worse and worse with every month 

She moves so stiffly and unnaturally. Notice how she didn't even turn to look at her dog. To make sure the filter wouldn't come off I guess.

i feel like she didn't do any surgery and photoshop at all , she just did her makeup to look a bit different ,

now that i think of it about the jaw it's not surgery ; korea actually have a products for the jaw to actually tighten it

and i went on ig and found also meetings that people go through natural treatments (NOT SURGERY) and exercises to train their jaw

She shows how she does her lashes on her Instagram.

Also using exercising a muscle just makes it bigger. You can't slim your jaw with exercises. You don't need surgery to make the jaw slimmer too, but there are cosmetic procedures that can be done.

Posted

I’m sorry but what??? I have never seen a person changing their whole face only with eyelash extensions 😂 no matter if it’s surgery or extrem photoshop if you compare her face now to the pictures she posted at the very beginning then it’s like looking at two completely different girls!