• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Dabin Kim

50 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i hate how she shoops her heads so small it makes her hands and feet look FUCKING MASSIVE

I like her style, but the amount of photoshop just is so unappealing to me. it detracts from her appearance and style.

Edited by darlin

Posted

She admitted to getting lip fillers in some instagram question i remember saying it was one of best decisions shes made

As for a nose job im conflicted it definetly looks like theres something up

Posted

when i look at her instagram i feel like looking at a painting instead of a real life person. she kinda looks like those memes i see of a person's face that is copy pasted to another person's body. thats too much shooping and plastic surgery and whats up with her shooped very small head and bigger body? it really reminds me of the shrunken head guy (harry the hunter) from the beetlejuice movie, i just kennot with that.

IMG_4010.thumb.JPG.46516435790404920888c

Posted

Yall I just saw Dabin at Lotte Mall. Same green sweater and white jeans as her story. She looks similar enough to her photos to where i recognized her, but she is VERY short. Like 4’11. Her face is a lot flatter in person, she definitely photoshops volume to it. Her skin tone is very pale and in general she’s pretty/ slightly scary looking, but her chin is HORRIBLE. Like a straight triangle dagger, with a double chin (which is usually a side effect from vline surgery). She’s pretty, but definitely not natural looking. 

Posted

Yall I just saw Dabin at Lotte Mall. Same green sweater and white jeans as her story. She looks similar enough to her photos to where i recognized her, but she is VERY short. Like 4’11. Her face is a lot flatter in person, she definitely photoshops volume to it. Her skin tone is very pale and in general she’s pretty/ slightly scary looking, but her chin is HORRIBLE. Like a straight triangle dagger, with a double chin (which is usually a side effect from vline surgery). She’s pretty, but definitely not natural looking. 

damn i wish i could see one of these people inrl too x.x

Posted (edited)

Woah seriously? Wow I never would've thought she'd be that short... Like I know people will exaggerate their height, but I think she claimed to be around 5'4" and that's a huge difference from 4'11". I guess her weight being so low would make her a little more healthy this way at least, instead of a BMI of 15.4 it would be around 18.2. (also lowkey wish I could see gangnam unnies irl at least to see how different they look from their photos)

Edited by disappointedwitch

Posted

Woah seriously? Wow I never would've thought she'd be that short... Like I know people will exaggerate their height, but I think she claimed to be around 5'4" and that's a huge difference from 4'11". I guess her weight being so low would make her a little more healthy this way at least, instead of a BMI of 15.4 it would be around 18.2. (also lowkey wish I could see gangnam unnies irl at least to see how different they look from their photos)

isnt EA bmi different from the normal bmi or isthat fake facts

Posted (edited)

isnt EA bmi different from the normal bmi or isthat fake facts

I know BMI isn't always accurate in general, like someone who has a lot of muscle could be considered overweight or obese since it doesn't take into account muscle weight vs. weight in fat. And I know it does depend on a person's frame size too, so if someone has a small frame then they could probably technically be in the underweight category and still be healthy. I'm not EA but I have a small frame and would be considered underweight by BMI standards, even thought I've been told I'm healthy, but I don't think a BMI under 16 would be healthy for anyone tbh. I've never heard of a whole separate BMI for EA tho.

Edited by disappointedwitch
added stuff

Posted

also lowkey wish I could see gangnam unnies irl at least to see how different they look from their photos)

alot of them vlog on youtube

Posted

I know BMI isn't always accurate in general, like someone who has a lot of muscle could be considered overweight or obese since it doesn't take into account muscle weight vs. weight in fat. And I know it does depend on a person's frame size too, so if someone has a small frame then they could probably technically be in the underweight category and still be healthy. I'm not EA but I have a small frame and would be considered underweight by BMI standards, even thought I've been told I'm healthy, but I don't think a BMI under 16 would be healthy for anyone tbh. I've never heard of a whole separate BMI for EA tho.

yeh bmi is good tho for like fat people to track their health but if youre an athlete or have a small frame or if you're missin an arm or smth

Posted (edited)

Im just being completely honest this girl looks SO creepy, like not even human. She was cute before all the surgeries, why did she do that to her face...?? Obviously people shouldn’t be mean to her, but tbh it’s hard for me to understand why all these girls on instagram make themselves look so creepy :alpacaworry2: an unfortunate botched surgery and some photoshop is one thing, but it seems like they intentionally make themselves look SO inhuman and strange. im not really into the Korean beauty scene but surely people don’t find this appealing? Why does she have so many followers?!Her pictures low key freak me out...:alpacaworry:

Edited by Granola

Posted

i wish to see a gangnam unnie again tho cos i saw one before but i didn't get a closer look.

IMG_3314.thumb.GIF.47497a04840cc856f02d5

Posted

i wish to see a gangnam unnie again tho cos i saw one before but i didn't get a closer look.

IMG_3314.thumb.GIF.47497a04840cc856f02d5

She was walking past me and she was alone but she looked in a slight rush? So i was like 👀👀👀 but didn’t bother following her or anything because that’s just creepy lmao

Posted

Im just being completely honest this girl looks SO creepy, like not even human. She was cute before all the surgeries, why did she do that to her face...?? Obviously people shouldn’t be mean to her, but tbh it’s hard for me to understand why all these girls on instagram make themselves look so creepy :alpacaworry2: an unfortunate botched surgery and some photoshop is one thing, but it seems like they intentionally make themselves look SO inhuman and strange. im not really into the Korean beauty scene but surely people don’t find this appealing? Why does she have so many followers?!Her pictures low key freak me out...:alpacaworry:

I agree especially her recent pictures look so...inhuman. I mean how did she go from this:

daxbin39.thumb.png.fdef912768b627b9301cf

To this:

daxbin38.thumb.png.ae9c97ce2db5130645721

To now this, having her face look like it was copy + pasted onto her head:

creepy1.thumb.jpg.9d3e6001b03731e125cffd

I actually do think her lip fillers look fine, but having a V-line surgery just seems so unnecessary. And the way she edits her face in general makes her look quite creepy nowadays :/ Tbh if it was me who ran into her I would probably ask her for a photo since I still do consider myself a fan of her in a way, but I feel like she wouldn't want to get photos taken of her that she can't edit herself... Idk she seems like a nice person but it seems like she definitely could have body dysmorphia.

Posted (edited)

I agree especially her recent pictures look so...inhuman. I mean how did she go from this:

Hidden Content

To this:

Hidden Content

To now this, having her face look like it was copy + pasted onto her head:

Hidden Content

I actually do think her lip fillers look fine, but having a V-line surgery just seems so unnecessary. And the way she edits her face in general makes her look quite creepy nowadays :/ Tbh if it was me who ran into her I would probably ask her for a photo since I still do consider myself a fan of her in a way, but I feel like she wouldn't want to get photos taken of her that she can't edit herself... Idk she seems like a nice person but it seems like she definitely could have body dysmorphia.

she looks like a painting now, i keep on staring at the last photo and it made me always think if its even a real person, a fictional character or just a painting of her (dabin). she reminds of lilmiquela.

Edited by blvck