• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Dabin Kim

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Instagram: daxbin

2nd Instagram: daybin_official

Screen_Shot_2017-01-02_at_6.53.41_PM.thu

This girl is named Dabin Kim and she is from South Korea. I found her about three months ago on the explorer page and I am following her on Instagram. I thought she looked pretty but doesn't she also look really fake. Like she makes the same face every picture and her face looks really photoshopped and i believe she has gotten plastic surgery because she looks way different than before. She kind of looks like that one Chinese girl who got plastic surgery to get her boyfriend back. It's kinda scary.

btw im guessing @daxbin is her main as it has more followers and her website and @daybin_official are where she sells clothes. It also seems that she is an ulzzang or at least a former one as she pops up on ulzzang pages and when you search her name "kim da bin" some of the related searches are "kim da bin ulzzang".

Da bin before (2014-2015)

IMG_0453.PNG.thumb.png.fc9698d3d11168dffIMG_0451.PNG.thumb.png.3887990f8e4899ca4IMG_0452.PNG.thumb.png.af812d3ab0386ba8cIMG_0450.PNG.thumb.png.483db961cc404bcb3IMG_0447.PNG.thumb.png.d1d0fafea7f07f1f0

IMG_0447.PNG.thumb.png.d1d0fafea7f07f1f0IMG_0448.PNG.thumb.png.1eecd6efc5c52eeec

lol so in the comment she put " *crying face* i hate it"

Da bin now: 

Screen_Shot_2017-01-02_at_6.15.25_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2017-01-02_at_5.45.14_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2017-01-02_at_6.50.46_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2017-01-02_at_6.51.20_PM.thu

she got that dorito chin on lock lol. 

also something about her hairline just scares me lmao

Screen_Shot_2017-01-02_at_6.56.44_PM.thu

in all honestyi think dabin is really pretty but its pretty obvious that she has done plastic surgery or just has done a lot of photoshop. maybe its her makeup too. i've  noticed it kind of changed

just wanted to know what you all think of her. 

btw sorry if i did anything wrong. its my first topic post thing. sorry

Edited by Sold

Posted

she looks really creepy, like a lifeless doll or something, i don´t know why girls or well people in general are so obsessed with this social media image thing, and abuse od the editing apps or PS and plastic surgery ... maann they end up looking like creatures or somethig... she look way better before... but well

Posted

these instagram ulzzang girls are korea's answer for the chinese living dolls. they deserve their own thread, i see a ton of them in my explore page and the shop/ps on them is terrifying. anyway this girl looks super different from her old pictures, i can only see a tiny bit of resemblance... her lips look strange and her hairline looks especially weird and blurry?? 

Posted

she might've done something to her hairline (hair transplant? but if not, maybe just makeup) because it looks way more forward/down compared to her past pictures. she looked so cute before, i wish she didn't do anything! but to each her own

it also looks like she changed her makeup style from a cute style to a darker and more adult-ish style 

Posted

This girl actually used to be a pretty "undercover" famous cyworld ulzzang. Her style changed from the old ulzzang look to the new one. It seems that harsher features are getting trendy rn but it doesn't quite work out because they all had surgery to make their features stand out already. Some of these girls' new looks remind me of Coraline's second mom lmao

Posted

I'm not gonna lie, I LOVE her facial features I'm actually a bit jealous. This is pretty close to my ideal :alpacalove:

It looks like she shoops though, but not a lot. She smoothens her jawline and makes her lips fuller (I'd like to say she got fillers but the upper lip keeps going back and forth in size). I don't know what's happening with her hairline though, it looks like a lacefront wig.

Other than that I think it's just a change of makeup and angles. Does anyone know if she had surgery pre-2014/15?

Posted

She is really pretty! Definitely not the worst korean instashooper I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot ^^ I follow a bunch of people like this for fashion/makeup ideas but I do keep reminding myself that they achieve those noodle-like body proportions with some digital help.

Posted

I really like her makeup!

And about her hairline, she probably uses a hair shading product :alpacaconfused:

IMG_0994.JPG

Posted

I really like her makeup!

And about her hairline, she probably uses a hair shading product :alpacaconfused:

IMG_0994.JPG

i didn't even thing those existed :o tbh i'll probably buy one. thanks.

Posted

Can't help but think her shooping is so kota-esque. Is this what Dakota is going for? That baby face forehead, cartoonish cupid bow lip pout, bad head to body proportions and unrealistic limbs?

Screenshot_20170104-095735.thumb.png.c5e

Screenshot_20170104-095710.thumb.png.832

Screenshot_20170104-095642.thumb.png.ab7

She's prettier than kota tho. On a side note: what lashes are thoooose

Posted

she looks the same tbh. nose tip looks the same, n the bridge looks contoured (she might have gotten rhinoplasty before 2014, her nose is so perfect :alpacaworry2:) and she has a v-line jaw before, too (could have gotten surgery for this, too).

her forehead looks the same size to me, so she probably didn't get laser done and is using that shader thing (looks like human hair).

her lips look bigger,  probably a combo of overlining/pouting/fillers

her eyes look the same shape, however her double eyelids have gotten bigger

sometimes i feel like the only person on pull who likes v-shaped jaws :alpacasad:

Posted

She would be cute to me if her lips didn't look so...exaggerated? And settle a bit on the hairline powder idk

Posted

Here are some old pictures of when she was a teen. Rather than depending on angles and lighting to make herself look better she now has resorted to extreme fillers.

IMG_4070.PNG

IMG_4071.PNG

IMG_4072.PNG

IMG_4073.PNG

IMG_4074.PNG

IMG_4075.PNG

IMG_4076.PNG

Posted

She looks so cute. :alpacalove: Now I'm not the best at detecting photoshop, but to me she looks really natural in those.

sometimes i feel like the only person on pull who likes v-shaped jaws 

:alpacasad:

Gurrrrrl, I really like them. I got a pretty square shaped face so I get a bit jealous when I see cute people with v-shaped jaws because I think they're so pretty lol

Posted

She was/is very cute. I just wish that she didnt have that scary dead doll thing going on.