174 posts in this topic

Posted

John Kuckian

Youtuber who does gossip videos (on makeup gurus & Youtubers, specifically). I don't know too much about him, besides the fact that he apparently has some sort of beef with Sanders Kennedy (they're rivals) and Jeffree Star. I've watched several of his videos and, personally, I don't find him to be all that entertaining. His sense of "humor" isn't very funny to me, his content is eh, and he honestly is quite corny/over-the-top at times, to the point of it being cringey. But that's just my opinion.

- social media links -

Youtube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

Posted (edited)

I actually enjoy some of his videos but in a lot of occasions he seems to act as if he can do no wrong, idk, I get that sort of impression of him like he tries to be a  "good guy" but at the same time he talks a lot of shit himself.

nodding_head.thumb.gif.f5f9b6b1d07bf015f

Also, does he wear contact lenses? It looks obvious to me that he does as they slide around his eyes from time to time but I'm wondering if he ever mentioned using them before.

Edited by House

Posted

I actually enjoy some of his videos but in a lot of occasions he seems to act as if he can do no wrong, idk, I get that sort of impression of him like he tries to be a  "good guy" but at the same time he talks a lot of shit himself.

nodding_head.thumb.gif.f5f9b6b1d07bf015f

Also, does he wear contact lenses? It looks obvious to me that he does as they slide around his eyes from time to time but I'm wondering if he ever mentioned using them before.

About the contact lenses, he have some pictures of him on instagram without them

24edea3844f4338744db1e6ba8a133ee.png

c5b32bde447e300b147903e64656add9.png

You kinda have to dig, but he's not hiding it from what i can see.

Posted

I actually like him, he's not flawless but I find him to be more genuine that a lot of other gossip channels, same with I'm just here for the tea. 

Posted

About the contact lenses, he have some pictures of him on instagram without them
24edea3844f4338744db1e6ba8a133ee.png

c5b32bde447e300b147903e64656add9.png

You kinda have to dig, but he's not hiding it from what i can see.

I actually like him better without the lenses tbh, he looks kinda cute with brown eyes. Idk what's with the e-celebs always wearing light contacts, I know it looks cool with darker skin tones and all, but why not embrace the natural eye colour too?? :( 

Posted

i actually really like him! his palette snap jokes are funny to me and he actually does some checks and receipts for the full story. he can be kinda annoying and really stretch things but he's actually entertaining imo. 

Posted

I think he is funny

Posted

sometimes i feel that the only reason he got into controversial makeup youtube drama is to promote his upcoming makeup brand

he keeps mentioning it in every single video

that and the lollipop moulds

there was this one video where he talks about people telling him to get a PO box and he gives these long excuses about not wanting one because he wants his "family" to appreciate themselves first or some shit then suddenly he's like oh btw i made one its in my description box below

9_9

so yeah most of the time i feel like his videos are just low key marketing and self-promotions

Posted (edited)

I actually like him, he's not flawless but I find him to be more genuine that a lot of other gossip channels, same with I'm just here for the tea. 

ooh, i'm just here for the tea. i likey her.

Edited by Marixo

Posted

can he please just put on carmex because his lips are chapped as fuck 

Posted

I really like him but lately he seems to be trying really hard but he's one of the few drama channels that actually takes criticism, I feel like he puts on a nice guy act sometimes to drag his "enemies" even more but anything to take down JS is fine with me tbh and Sanders is a mess so yeah John is the few good in the trash of drama channels, I'm curious about his makeup line tho, if he's hyping it up so much it better deliver 

I love just here for the tea tho her voice is really soothing to me she has like asmr voice lol 

i like rich lux too she's cute 

Posted

John is lowkey snakey which i think is a smart move on his part. He knows how to get around with words so he doesn't get hate but idk i can see right through him and how very careful he's being. He needs to get off his high horse tbh. As much a i dislike Jeffree, i highly highly doubt someone like Star would name his beloved (also shitty) creations after john. 

One thing I gotta give to john though, i really like his interviews. He's good with words and knows how to ask the right questions. His pink sparkles vids were well constructed and interesting to watch. 

Posted

I heard that the lipstick naming was a joke and apparently John was being over the top but some people missed the joke but at the same time I feel like people excuse his behavior with it's dry humor it's like a British thing, but idk who knows, I do like he is well spoken and his interviews are pretty professional, however I heard a lot of the comments he gets in terms of being overly supportive or being mean their his sock puppet accounts 

one thing that bothers me his how wide he opens his eyes when he talks lol