• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

instagram Lilith levisis/Clare Buley

148 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

^ someone needs to make a thread for holli definitely 

chill with the photoshop Clare

4264A914-820F-4D9C-A1A5-BBA4D366968B.thuLook at her phone

I was going to post the same picture, because damn girl. Her lower back must be broken at this point. 

7AF87454-A081-46E1-9E13-267FA51AC141.jpeg

Edited by Perfectpuss

Posted

I was going to post the same picture, because damn girl. Her lower back must be broken at this point. 

She’s going to get back problems for her 5 seconds of fame

Posted

Clare’s real waist and (arched) ass

1B0F81A4-B496-4BA7-89F8-5E5159A704B2.jpeg

A06538C3-D43A-4A3F-BA34-AAE54BD85AF8.png

Posted

7AF87454-A081-46E1-9E13-267FA51AC141.jpeg

Lilith Levisis? More like Lumbar Lordosis:harharplz::alpacadone:

is-your-girl-a-bad-b-or-does-she-just-27

Posted

Deepthroating a gun how edgy

8B13D60E-B306-4814-9E43-28381D8D2532.png

84CE943E-112F-499C-94C7-672E567A5710.png

Posted

hi friends i stumbled across this thread when trying to look clare up to show my mom what she's like now hahaaha and i thought my input could be valuable. 

i met clare in an all girl college prep school in upstate new york where she attended since she was in pre-k. she's rlly pretty in real life and used to be tumblr famous as "neonblond" + had her natural blonde hair and mainly posted travel photos with rachael and posed on the lawn in front of her house and shiz. she was always skinny and during her "transition" into lilith she was also a certified yoga teacher. her body is definitely extreme now but its always been abnormal (huge butt skinny waist) to a certain degree so i don't think she's photoshopping everything. for the entire time i knew her (till i was like 15 or so then she moved) she wasn't a drug addict but always an internet personality to some degree. her parents are fairly wealthy and well connected and do pay for her and rachael's life entirely. 

its been interesting to follow her online all these years when i remember her best as a sweet, tiny blonde who loved tumblr nd wore a plaid skirt to school everyday but yeah just thought id chime in as someone who knew her best pre-lilith 

I can't find anything from her old tumblr except this one photo that doesn't show her face but its an accurate depiction of her old internet aesthetic xx

I'm hoping no one gets the wrong idea I'm not here to bash her or anything i just wanted to weigh in and maybe shed some light on her life in case anyone was curious 

Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 10.08.44 AM.png

Posted (edited)

Don't think she's a bad person at all, but think she wouldn't do a lot of things she does if not for her huge social media following - - showing off doesn't necessarily mean she has bad morals I guess, and depending on how it's deployed I think narcissism is not always negative.  However she has been hanging out with Holli again recently going from her stories and posts, and I'm wondering if this will impact her badly. Hopefully not. I also don't know enough about Holli to make such an assumption that she would in any way taint Lilith, so that comment was based purely on others I have read (on ig, Tumblr, here). Any excess info would be appreciated 

Edited by lornlorn616
Unfinished

Posted

She just checked into the Betty Ford clinic. She had posted a couple weeks ago and showed her dad in an Instagram clip. It seems this is at least her second go. I know Holli was arrested and just got out of prison in December. She robbed an Apple store. Liliths friend Blade just visited LA a couple weeks ago and Blade was also in jail I think in November for robbing her sugar daddy, allegedly. She was def in jail but the charge was unknown and Im going off of what she said. I have screenshots of Blade smoking meth that her friend accidently posted on her Instagram without editting. It was removed and a sticker placed over the meth pipe in Blades hand. 

Honestly... I hope they all go to rehab but I think Lilith is the only one who can afford it because of her parents.

Screenshot_20180409-192150_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Well guys, after checking into the luxurious Betty ford clinic, one of the best and most expensive rehabs you can go to. A lot of celebrities go there and somehow Clare managed to get in. I don’t understand why her parents would pay for such an expensive rehab when she doesn’t seem to want help.

well... after like a couple weeks, she was kicked out for drawing demons on rocks.

since it’s a dual diagnosis treatment place, there are people with severe mental illnesses, they probably asked her to stop drawing demons.

by the way, this is not the only rehab she was kicked out. Seems like it’s a common occurrence ??? 

Posted

Can someone explain what happened between blade and lilith lol?

Posted

Can someone explain what happened between blade and lilith lol?

According to lilith they talked shit about her and her roommate filmed it and sent it to her

Posted

All of you guys are Hellllaaaaaa lame.. literally looked up Lilith to try and find her YouTube channel and I come across this hate page.

All you guys do is make fun of somebody and bash on her for using social media because she has mental illnesses (which she only brought into the conversation to justify her sadness with the creation of this page). People with mental illnesses are allowed to use social media; how pretentious of you to tell her she can’t. You don’t even know this person. You’re in no place to give advice, especially if you are spending your time online doing weird stuff like this... 

So hypocritical to criticize how she spends her time hahahah. This page is old news so it’s clearly not a big deal any more, but shame on you for making a straight up hate page about someone you don’t know. If she photoshops if she doesn’t photoshop, if she’s a satanist or she’s not a satanist, if she’s an addict or not an addict, it doesn’t matter. This isn’t a person you know anything about, you only know what she posts on the internet. If you don’t like it then don’t follow her. How about trying to make your lives not revolve around hatred? So many better things to be doing hahah like what the heck.

I can’t believe all of you have no sympathy, she literally went to the liberty of making an account to ask you guys to stop being mean and y’all are basically telling her to suck it up. Cruel.

social media is a public thing for everyone to see and therefore online personalities can be talked about by anyone. its their responsiblity to not do snowflakey shit. you cant expect people to act ridiculous on the internet and not get any backlash?? uh

also lmfao its a fucking gossip site. none of us are on here 24/7 and most of the time do other things. 

whats up with all these WKs damn

Posted

image.png

jokerscars.png

e2.jpg

Posted

this girl gets on my nerves, so fucking annoying