• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

instagram Lilith levisis/Clare Buley

147 posts in this topic

Posted

FAC189C5-3F90-4E05-9436-B0B8287C9ADE-1372F3E7501-4D44-4CF3-89A4-EFDDAA6AB716-137

EDIT: 

"I am Lilith Levisis. My lawyers will be in touch on how to get this illegal page you made about me. My dad is a lawyer and he is freaking out. I regret showing him but he is so mad that he is demanding to take this to trial is this is not deleted. I am crying over this page you made. It has cost me job opportunities and college acceptance. It is ruining my life. I don't know what I did to you to deserve this. Please take it down I really don't to have my dad involved. Im really embarassed."

• out of consideration i edited my original post because i cant lock or delete anything obviously, but I think it's important to acknowledge that no one said or assumed anything without reason or provocation from the thread topic's PUBLIC posts.

EDIT: As per Clare's implied wishes Ive restored this post 

https://twitter.com/lilithlevisis?lang=en

https://www.instagram.com/lilith_levisis/?hl=en

IMG_1411.thumb.JPG.a8c4ee6e92de756600b4a

the thicknnessss

IMG_5619.PNG

IMG_5622.PNG

61316952-6733-4732-A717-2667A20E7D6E-13710-000009BEF93755E5_tmp.png

IMG_5617.PNG

IMG_5620.PNG

IMG_5614.PNG

05278729-F059-4833-A791-E8D9035ABD83-13710-000009BF1FA49993_tmp.png

B996C4D8-9C94-4461-A085-8B51E4849C99-13710-000009C026BBE60F_tmp.png

IMG_1412.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

Posted

61316952-6733-4732-A717-2667A20E7D6E-13710-000009BEF93755E5_tmp.png

the shoop in this one is too obvs ;_; idk what her real body would look like but it would seems she's at least toned? :o 

Posted

That waist edit Oo

I wonder why people would change their look compeltely. I mean, I get adapting your look and making it more appealing for followers etc. but eventually people are going to see you...in real life, aren't they?

Posted (edited)

I have been considering making a thread about her for a long time and have a few screenshots of interesting things she's said/ a few edits.  two main things really catch my interest. 1 is that Clare/lilith goes to NYU, Her father is a lawyer i believe who pays for her and her sister (her sister is named Rachael) to both have new york apartments and pays all their expenses. This is just insane to me because NY is seriously expensive and all she seems to do is buy drugs and party constantly while her dad fills up her bank account, no questions asked. 2 is how she seems to know so many unexpected people. She knows so many online personalities it seems and even went on tour with marilyn manson, they had a fling while she was underage. (if i can find proof to back this up I'll post it)

The bottom two pics are just comparisons, the left side being her real figure and the right being shopped.

IMG_6350.PNG

IMG_6351.PNG

IMG_6598.JPG

IMG_6599.JPG

Edited by cookiecat
Can't figure out how to add spoilers, sorry for the length!!!

Posted

Why does none of these snowflakes understand how anatomy works? :notimp: 
It's not that hard. 

Posted

I think she has an eating disorder. She has another tweet about starving is easy, I saw it awhile ago but can't find it now i don't know why

IMG_6534.PNG

IMG_6535.PNG

Posted (edited)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Edited by dollhospital

Posted (edited)

x

Edited by addictedangel
delete

Posted (edited)

she was never by any stretch of the imagination "fat" but past the harsh edit you can see she has lost a noticeable amount of weight since 2013 (the time of the first pic)

FA67F702-965F-4F1E-8F97-E5F8B48D400B-13876-000009ECE50A5F93_tmp.png

IMG_5616.PNG

tbh in this comparison photo she looks about the same, the only difference is the massive waist photoshop and very different lighting in the two photos. Her arms and stuff are stilll the same size. If anything compare that first photo to this photo @cookiecat has posted above. 

5A75509B-D44C-4BC9-ACFC-8125EC52937F-1089-00000165F86F42EB_tmp.png

Edited by Offline

Posted

She has a very unique body! It's incredible how small her waist is :x:x she's a sweet

But girl its fake

Posted

what ever happened to holli? (heroingranola on tumblr / hollioxy , a few other)

Obviously she was using drugs when she had her account but in the past year, she literally stopped posting for a long time and looks so different. :/

holli basically just got really heavy into drugs and she just got out of jail and rehab. She went to jail for theft. She she gained a lot of weight in rehab.

Posted

She's using corsets now. I think it's easier for her now, not having to photoshop every picture when wearing it. 

IMG_7427.PNG

Posted (edited)

Edited by addictedangel

Posted

IMG_5617.PNG

lol wut 

Posted

I dont see that "abnormal bone structure" here.  Her midriff /waist looks completely  average. This photo is currently on her instagram story.

eyxyi0H.jpg