• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram @lauijan - instagram boy

226 posts in this topic

Posted

maybe facial wax... arabs doin that all the time, n without baby hair.. your hair looks like wi

But aren't they ethnically Russian from Chechnya? I'm not defending them at all but they're not Arab at all lol  

Posted

The lauijan guy is Kurdish I believe, since he was speaking Kurdish in this q&a video he did with denijal. And i think his friend is German(?)

Posted

Oh rightt. Honestly they all look the fucking same and shoop their eyes to be identical so my b 

Posted

The lauijan guy is Kurdish I believe, since he was speaking Kurdish in this q&a video he did with denijal. And i think his friend is German(?)

Isn't deni half russian and half arab? 

Posted

I honestly don't know much about the Deni one. I assumed he was German because he mentioned that he also knew German. So my bad if you're correct.

Posted (edited)

I've been waiting to see some more on this thread again, but as no one seems to want to do it, I'LL DO IT MYSELF Y'ALL!
I'm not sure if I should post in this topic, or on Denjiel's  as it's about him (but as no one has posted in this one I assumed we all migrated here, if you'd like to revive Denjiel's I'll do it).

OK. SO.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS PICTURE
IS IT ME OR DO THE CHEST HAIRS LOOK DRAWN ON? ?? :hurrplz:

(Link to the IG post )

Capture d’écran 2017-11-20 à 23.28.06.png

Edited by crashtoast
Added an IG link

Posted (edited)

I've been waiting to see some more on this thread again, but as no one seems to want to do it, I'LL DO IT MYSELF Y'ALL!
I'm not sure if I should post in this topic, or on Denjiel's  as it's about him (but as no one has posted in this one I assumed we all migrated here, if you'd like to revive Denjiel's I'll do it).

OK. SO.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS PICTURE
IS IT ME OR DO THE CHEST HAIRS LOOK DRAWN ON? ?? :hurrplz:

(Link to the IG post )

Capture d’écran 2017-11-20 à 23.28.06.png

abs are photoshop and hair is.. he just shaved, lol, newly shaved chest looks like that 

Edited by popoko

Posted

what happened to lauijan's ig? did he delete?

Posted

no he's Chechen.... Chechen people are predominantly Muslim hence the arabic names and they were colonised (?) by russia hence the russian link. His family fled russia during the Chechnya conflict to Germany. He has mentioned before about growing up as refugees (which some people have suggested to be exaggerated). I pretty sure he did mention his chechen roots in one of his live videos that were uploaded by a fan on YouTube. Came across it while digging for real photos of him and laujian but cba to look for them again to link to ya

Posted

Calling Chechens Russian is like saying Guatemalan are Spanish or Kurds are Turkish.  They're not the same at all, Russia invaded Chechnya and killed thousands of Chechens. 

Chechens aren't Slavic. They're the original Caucasians. 

Posted

what happened to lauijan's ig? did he delete?

no he changed his username to @lauko

Posted

Wow I've seen a lot of embarrassing things throughout my years of lurking here on PULL, but I have to say this is a whole new level of embarrassing. Yikes. I'll never understand how people believe this stuff. Maybe all my years of lurking here have just helped me spot photoshop when I see it lol. 

Posted

I honestly don't know much about the Deni one. I assumed he was German because he mentioned that he also knew German. So my bad if you're correct.

denijel is arab laujian or whatever his name is is kurdish as far as i know

Posted

denijel is arab laujian or whatever his name is is kurdish as far as i know

....wasn't it confirmed that denjiel is chechen?

Posted

I bet he sits and stares at his photos all day admiring himself 

20170713_031319.png

i'm choked why is he bragging about being a greaseball ajdkfk