• Announcements

    • Negative Reputation   08/03/19

      We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Himentia/Moemii/Kayla


39 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

UPDATED BY BONBONCHUCKED: 

Despite this being a vendetta thread, the staff have decided to keep it up for now as it is entertaining and links to Dallas' thread. We have confirmed the identity of Kayla, Camryn and Dallas.

Summary:

  • @exposedx2 got into a fight with @moemiinya (Kayla) and now @exposedx2 is dishing out dirt. Welcome to Kayla's thread.
  • In general Kayla throws around the N word and thinks she is hot shit. 
  • Kayla has a public facebook account and @lumin played detective and noticed Kayla made a post saying hello to PULL.
  • Kayla is friends with @picklechip (Dallas) who has her own thread here.
    • In general Dallas is a racist, fatshaming trash bag who thinks it's cool to have an "edgy" sense of humor. At least it seems the same clique is running between these two threads.
      • It seems like @Kyabetsu (Camryn) is friends with both Dallas and Kayla...well she used to be friends with Kayla. One night they got into a fight and went separate ways without really "hating" one another. 
  • It appears Kayla also knows @meafhatespull (Meaf) who created an account just to WK Dallas on her thread.
    • Meaf then whined about wanting to be banned so she was banned.
  • Camryn has underage nudes she took of herself floating out on the internet.
    • @exposedx2 felt the need to bring this up for whatever reason. Perhaps they were trying to explain that Kayla runs with a questionable group of friends?

In short, this thread is about Kayla and somehow Dallas, Meaf, and Camryn got roped into this thread as well. So far there is evidence that Kayal and Dallas are racists, narcissistic, and stubborn. Meaf and Camryn only seem to WK them. There isn't a lot about either of them yet.

---------------- END OF STAFF UPDATE -------------

Recently I got into a fight with Himentia and after she blocked me, I talked to others about her and I figured out that she's not the cute nice girl everything thinks she is. 

I wish I had screenshots and evidence but I wanted to know if anyone felt the same? She said that cultural appropriation isn't a big deal, and sided with Ryann Trap/Timber Lin when that whole ordeal went down. I think she's genuinely a bad person.

Also she begs for attention online when really she has a boyfriend (who she's on and off with so she claims)

Plus she's 17 and whoring herself out on the internet, AND has sugardaddies supposedly. For someone who is an avid cosplayer she complains A LOT about financial problems.

She needs to get over herself and figure out that she's not the hottest player in the game. 

Also she's friends with Shin and the "nice" girl squad like Meaf and Camryn so it's not suprising she's two faced. 

Screenshot_2016-12-31-19-05-27-1-1.png

Screenshot_2016-12-31-19-01-15-1.png

Also her facebook is http://www.facebook.com/moemiicos and its public.

Edited by BonBonChucked
add information so the thread is less confusing to newcomers
-6

Share this post


Link to post

Posted

Looks like a personal vendetta to me

hmm_walk_away.thumb.gif.57b2272ca978e40b

Don't really know what she's done so I'll wait and see what others say about her. It's a bit difficult for me to believe she is 17? Why did the argument break out in the first place anyway?

3

Share this post


Link to post

Posted

She's pretty low on the follower count, so no wonder I haven't heard of her, and it does make this reak of vendetta. She seems like the typical cosplayer who follows Nigri's path, understanding that provocative and revealing gets fame. 

But I agree, details on argument before we can properly discuss her. Other than that, she's rather plain. 

0

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

.

Edited by lumin
5

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

 

Slightly out of topic but can you give more info about Meaf and Camryn as well? I know Meaf white-knighted here and has a past of drama. It would be great if you  included more info overall 

 

meaf is just some ugly Asian girl who photoshoppes her pictures and just gets high and drunk like it boosts her popularity

she white knights for other shitty facebook people and thats about it

I know Camryn and Kayla had some beef but I think they're cool now. There's some shitty alliance on Facebook like "hehe nice gfs thats me!" but in reality theyre all fat lards. Also I have Camryns nudes but not directly.

She's pretty low on the follower count, so no wonder I haven't heard of her, and it does make this reak of vendetta. She seems like the typical cosplayer who follows Nigri's path, understanding that provocative and revealing gets fame. 

But I agree, details on argument before we can properly discuss her. Other than that, she's rather plain. 

 
it wasnt the argument itself that made me dislike her, more of the fact that everyone likes her. There's nothing really to like. She's actually fucking hideous without tons of makeup and does nothing but complain online. I know she has a cosplay page but its only like 6k in following.

Looks like a personal vendetta to me

hmm_walk_away.thumb.gif.57b2272ca978e40b

Don't really know what she's done so I'll wait and see what others say about her. It's a bit difficult for me to believe she is 17? Why did the argument break out in the first place anyway?

 

she 100% is 17

Edited by BonBonChucked
edited to remove location of nude photos
-1

Share this post


Link to post

Posted

Recently I got into a fight with Himentia and after she blocked me, I talked to others about her and I figured out that she's not the cute nice girl everything thinks she is. 

This sounds like a personal problem, especially because of this line ^^^

0

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

.

Edited by lumin
edited to remove location of nude photos
3

Share this post


Link to post

Posted

Can you please provide some screenshot/ comparison pics etc.? I wouldn't be surprised about it, but still you gotta have some proof 

Screenshot_2016-12-31-21-18-05-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2016-12-31-21-20-51-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2016-12-31-21-21-27-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2016-12-31-21-25-05-1.thumb.p

She seems kinda... full of herself?

 

 

She gives me serious daelien vibes with the things she posts tbh 

3

Share this post


Link to post

Posted

well you know how the saying goes...

 

tumblr_oj2yrx7uu51vda2u5o1_1280.thumb.jp

 

UUUUGH I RAN OUT OF UPVOTES! 

But true they are all full of themselves. 

0

Share this post


Link to post

Posted

I used to actually like Kayla until she became problematic. 

Also

Slightly out of topic but can you give more info about Meaf and Camryn as well? I know Meaf white-knighted here and has a past of drama. It would be great if you  included more info overall 

Screenshot_2016-12-31-21-11-21-1.thumb.p

Options

> 1. Vendetta thread

> 2. Self-post (Still possible, could get attention + white-knighting)

> 3. She has an account here

> 4. Her friend's have accounts here  (Pretty likely considering she's friends with the Dae group)

> 5. Somebody's a bit obsessed with themselves and Google their own name every hour :^)

make your bets~~

 

I know meaf has an account here. Kayla probably does too. They're both snakes but I wouldn't doubt that she googles her own name.

0

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

We do have a PULL user claiming to be Himentia/Kayla but they are not the user @exposedx2. While this is a vendetta thread it, Kayla does seem to be problematic online. Since Dae/Dallas turned out to be so entertaining I will leave this thread open for now. If it starts to turn into an angsty rant thread the staff may reevaluate keeping this thread open.

Sidenote: I'll state it now before someone whines about it -

Screenshot_10.thumb.png.beb59be6160f4a4f

These is as per our site rules here. If you have never read them please take the time to read them now. NO CHILD PORNOGRAPHY IS ALLOWED ON THIS SITE. It's sad that some people crossed the line in the past so we had to make this a rule. If you want to discuss how this girl is an idiot for taking underage nude photos of herself, then by all means go for it. Posting links or stating where you can find these underage nude photographs is against PULL's rules. 

Posts discussing where to find the nudes and asking for the nudes have been hidden. Don't do it again or we will have to start warning and banning users. 

(For clarification we don't mind nudes being posted to the website permitted they are under a spoiler tag, but nudes of underage children are not allowed.)

Edited by BonBonChucked
7

Share this post


Link to post

Posted

Slightly out of topic but can you give more info about Meaf and Camryn as well? I know Meaf white-knighted here and has a past of drama. It would be great if you  included more info overall 

Screenshot_2016-12-31-21-11-21-1.thumb.p

Options

> 1. Vendetta thread

> 2. Self-post (Still possible, could get attention + white-knighting)

> 3. She has an account here

> 4. Her friend's have accounts here  (Pretty likely considering she's friends with the Dae group)

> 5. Somebody's a bit obsessed with themselves and Google their own name every hour :^)

make your bets~~

 

"Thanks for PULL thread guys lov u xoxo"

 who r u ??

0

Share this post


Link to post

Posted

Hi it's Camryn

Thank you I just want the website so I can report it to the police because their investigation with my nudes has been going on for a year and having a link would help me so much. I feel like exposing who I am just makes it so people are against me but oh well I'm not an angel. I just want those pictures from when I was 13 gone I've been dealing with harassment because of those pictures for a long time I know this is off topic so I'll add stuff about me and Kayla.

Kayla and I had beef for a night and we just never spoke again and we never really shit talked eachother. I'm not really friends with her nor do I like her too much but I would appreciate if this wasnt involving me because I was only friends with her for a short while. I don't see how my leaked pictures had anything to do with it. If you're willing to be compliant with me about that issue it'd help me alot but I understand if you don't want to help me because I'm me.

Just Kayla and I werent ever really close friends and we don't hate eachother but we're not friends if that makes sense. I just don't want to be looped in with this thread.

(( Also I 100% admit I am NOT a nice girl nor do I want to be in that ""nice girl squad"" I used to be in it but GOD I am too grumpy and I wouldnt say mean but I have almost 0 patience for bullshit. ))

I used to actually like Kayla until she became problematic. 

Also

I know meaf has an account here. Kayla probably does too. They're both snakes but I wouldn't doubt that she googles her own name.

 

 Meaf asked to be banned on Dae's thread she doesn't have an account anymore.

Also I was panicking on facebook and I shared the link to this page because I was scared that  old nude drama would be back again after 4 years of dealing with it she sent me this

IMG_1722.PNG

I went to her for help too because I figured "enemies with a mutual hate" (is that the saying?) she would maybe know who started the thread

then she blocked me so I couldnt sort things out so i hope my public statements will help.

4

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Hi it's Camryn

Thank you I just want the website so I can report it to the police because their investigation with my nudes has been going on for a year and having a link would help me so much. I feel like exposing who I am just makes it so people are against me but oh well I'm not an angel. I just want those pictures from when I was 13 gone I've been dealing with harassment because of those pictures for a long time I know this is off topic so I'll add stuff about me and Kayla.

 

Aight, let me say this again since you posted this before I responded to your second PM.

If you are having issues with your photographs still circling I would recommend contacting NCMEC or a similar agency. We do not need to dull out links to child pornography on this website. Even the FBI is better than working with local police and they have specific agencies that track down child pornography all day long. If you want to know where your nudes are located even a Google Search could probably pull them up if you know what keywords to look for and how to utilize a search engine. If having a link would help you, look for it yourself. Especially if you are as panicked as you say - spend a few minutes to track the link down. 

Under no circumstances will we post the links and aid in distributing child pornography, even if you took the pictures yourself.

There is nothing we can do on PULL besides warning users from posting such material, banning those that go against our rules, and immediate removing the content from our website. Luckily our response times in the past have been incredibly fast. I assure you that if your nude photographs are posted here, or any links to them, they will be removed immediately and we will ban the user from our website. 

If you intend to further speak and defend yourself as Camryn in this thread I will ask that you confirm your identity over private messages with our staff.

Edited by BonBonChucked
5

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now