• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Very confused?

3 posts in this topic

Posted

My friend introduced me to this site a little over two days ago to educate me about the whole Venus Angelic situation and I'm left very confused as to why this site exists the way that it does? 

In the process of reading a forum about Venus, most of the additions were pure malice towards her rather tragic situation. This trend seems to appear in most of the other forums; most of the additions to all the forums are claims backed without proof. The trend overall gives off the appearance of just a ton of insecure teenage girls who need an idol (even if they're not well known) to pick apart. It confuses me? Why are so many of the girls on here allowing their jealousy and hatred to take over them and let them make claims without viable proof?There honestly should be a rule on here that any forum that doesn't contain linked or photographic proof (something a little more outside of just the person's face) should be deleted or closed off because not gonna lie, when I'm reading shit on someone, I like to see the proof before believing. 

(Sorry for the chaotic entry but it's just a couple of thoughts)

Posted (edited)

lololololololololol

It's a gossip site. Quite similar to that of your regular tabloid magazine but just with online personalities instead of celebrities. Most people enjoy gossip, it's actually said to make you a better person lmfao. I don't come on this site to talk about people because I'm jealous, it's just interesting to see how people can act. This site also brings light to things snowflakes do like scamming.

I've been on the Venus thread a couple times and have actually seen a lot of support for her situation so idk what you're on about? Most of the stuff I see on this site is backed up with proof and if it isn't people question it and do research so again idk what you're on about.

Edited by flower

Posted

@Dazedandconfused if you actually bothered to read our actual rules you would see that we do require proof and evidence to back up anyone's claims and there is plenty of that in the Venus thread. And clearly you missed all the posts where people are saying nice things about Venus a good deal of the time. 

And word to the wise; just because you don't believe in the proof doesn't make it not proof. What it does make you is a blind follower and delusional.

And finally we have the rules of no white knighting and no coming here to tell us how much you think we suck. Again, if you knew anything about our rules and respect you would have known that. So enjoy your ban. No one gives a shit about your opinion :),