• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Dakota's Twitter

66 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh no her recent post... it looks like her early shooping days xD

lmao.jpg

Posted

Imagine if she really looked like this and walked past you at the streets.. it would creep the hell out of me (;_;)

Posted

OMG, what happened to her face (espacially her left side)??? It looks like someone tried to draw an anime character but isn't very good with perspective or anatomy :frowny:

Posted (edited)

What disturbs me the most is not only her face shape but also the skin color. Its the exact same shade as the wall behind her :frowny: Come on girl you dont need this editing! It's really bad! To be honest she reminds me of Yoda ;) (ear shape, greenish/grey skin color)

da.thumb.png.499c6f20689ec79ebdfc5780369

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

What disturbs me the most is not only her face shape but also the skin color. Its the exact same shade as the wall behind her :frowny: Come on girl you dont need this editing! It's really bad! To be honest she reminds me of Yoda ;) (ear shape, greenish/grey skin color)

da.thumb.png.499c6f20689ec79ebdfc5780369

I know she's pale naturally ,but why does she edit herself into a "zombie" pale with usually hints of blue/grey tones..... 

Also ... Who took  the picture for her ? 

Posted

I know she's pale naturally ,but why does she edit herself into a "zombie" pale with usually hints of blue/grey tones..... 

Also ... Who took  the picture for her ? 

I reckon this is the mirror shown in her apartment tour, so it must be tripod-san

Posted

I reckon this is the mirror shown in her apartment tour, so it must be tripod-san

Koot's has a boyfriend ? 

Posted

~ Twitter Update ~

It seems Dakota is attempting to launch a brand.  Please excuse the Google Translate, but you get the gist:

2ql5ws6.png

2412kh5.png

Link to the Baby Fang site: http://sp-baby-fang.com

Link to Baby Fang Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/babyfangshop

Basically, Dakota is trying to recruit some professionals to help her cultivate and market/represent a brand based around her Dakota Rose/KotaKoti identity.  It's a good idea on her part and probably something she's been planning for quite some time.  I remember at the beginning of her career in Japan she mentioned in an interview an end game of starting her own fashion line/becoming a designer, something she has unsuccessfully tried to do with Kiki in the past.  The doll thing can only go so far for her; as the years go by, it will become increasingly difficult for Dakota to continue faking a younger age, especially in person.  Her Last Kiss appearance shows that this may already be an issue, as she very pointedly appears to be in her 20's (at least 22-23, in my opinion).

%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3% 

Her other contracts seem to be coming to a close, if they have not already.  Using whatever celebrity she has cultivated so far to establish something more permanently lucrative is a wise move.  I believe she's had this cushion in mind from the start, so I'm hoping to see something somewhat original from Baby Fang (pretty cute name), if it ever gets going.  She's been carefully developing a more mature dolly look for quite some time, so maybe she's been making up some ideas for what the line will include as well.  I'm not so sure that anything that comes out of Baby Fang will be of her own unique creation, but I'm curious to see.

There are a couple more general text update on the Dakota and Baby Fang Twitters that I haven't included, but I think this is enough info for now. ~

Posted

~ Twitter Update ~

It seems Dakota is attempting to launch a brand.  Please excuse the Google Translate, but you get the gist:

2ql5ws6.png

2412kh5.png

Link to the Baby Fang site: http://sp-baby-fang.com

Link to Baby Fang Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/babyfangshop

Basically, Dakota is trying to recruit some professionals to help her cultivate and market/represent a brand based around her Dakota Rose/KotaKoti identity.  It's a good idea on her part and probably something she's been planning for quite some time.  I remember at the beginning of her career in Japan she mentioned in an interview an end game of starting her own fashion line/becoming a designer, something she has unsuccessfully tried to do with Kiki in the past.  The doll thing can only go so far for her; as the years go by, it will become increasingly difficult for Dakota to continue faking a younger age, especially in person.  Her Last Kiss appearance shows that this may already be an issue, as she very pointedly appears to be in her 20's (at least 22-23, in my opinion).

%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3% 

Her other contracts seem to be coming to a close, if they have not already.  Using whatever celebrity she has cultivated so far to establish something more permanently lucrative is a wise move.  I believe she's had this cushion in mind from the start, so I'm hoping to see something somewhat original from Baby Fang (pretty cute name), if it ever gets going.  She's been carefully developing a more mature dolly look for quite some time, so maybe she's been making up some ideas for what the line will include as well.  I'm not so sure that anything that comes out of Baby Fang will be of her own unique creation, but I'm curious to see.

There are a couple more general text update on the Dakota and Baby Fang Twitters that I haven't included, but I think this is enough info for now. ~

Ooooo, now I'm curious to see how this all goes :Alpacashocked:

Posted (edited)

From her website (I want to add it just because she looks so different/more real):

da.thumb.png.51b3f2c4978c3e7da5d3a021d36

Sounds really interesting. Hope it will be good quality!

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

From her website (I want to add it just because she looks so different/more real):

Why does she look like she hasn't slept in weeks and her lips look odd?

Posted

Why does she look like she hasn't slept in weeks and her lips look odd?

That's what her face and lips look like without filters and heavy editing, almost can't recognize her lol.

Posted

Is it just me or is it really funny that she is using bats in her logo?  With Kiki claiming bats and diamonds as "her thing", I wonder what she is thinking right now.  I don't even think Kota mentioned any of this to her sister, wouldn't it be funny if Kiki tried to wiggle her way into the spotlight of Kota's new brand? Or will Kiki file a copyright complaint against her sister?

Posted

Is it just me or is it really funny that she is using bats in her logo?  With Kiki claiming bats and diamonds as "her thing", I wonder what she is thinking right now.  I don't even think Kota mentioned any of this to her sister, wouldn't it be funny if Kiki tried to wiggle her way into the spotlight of Kota's new brand? Or will Kiki file a copyright complaint against her sister?

in Kiki's place I'd do what she does best: play the victim and make a video abouto being bullied/alienated by a family member while going through a very hard break-up because Ta-chan was abusive and shit.

You know. KIKI stuff.

Posted

Her shoop here is definitely better than the ones you find on her instagram and twitter