• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Dakota's Twitter

66 posts in this topic

Posted

she changed her twitter pics for 2016. I like them because they look much better than her own edited selfies.

da.png

Posted

she changed her twitter pics for 2016. I like them because they look much better than her own edited selfies.

da.png

her twitcon makes me a tad uncomfortable, but wow, does she look gorgeous in her header :lamaheadshake:

Posted

Wow I like those photos!

Posted

I love her header but I must question her icon. . .

She looks like she's falling asleep or is drugged >.< 

Posted

i really like the new set! her icon from before scared me cuz of her alien head.. this one is so much better in comparison

Posted

I think all of you are right in some points. But I also don´t think she changed this much and become a good and cute person. People don´t change much at this age, they just learn, so she learned how to lie like a pro :D but I didn´t thought she was very kind on her scene-days..and tbh I don´t think she is a kind Person now. I think most of her is just show...same as Kiki. 

I don't agree at all, generally speaking. Maybe it's because many members on here are not far from 16 and they feel they won't change??? but as a 24 year old, I cringe at 16 year old me hardcore. That doesn't mean that Dakota has changed for the better... but to pass judgment on a 22-23 year old solely by actions at 16 is not fair. Especially since during those myspace scene-emo kid days public social networking like that was still very new and many of us did and said stupid things because we didn't have the education back then. 

That said, she still photoshops to hell and lies about her age, which is the real focus to her career  now.

Posted

First the editing lowering... At least baby shoop wise... Now this. Maybe Kiki/her publicist told her that now that she's set herself in the country, that it's alright to be more "natural" now. I hope it's a change for the better. She looks absolutely gorgeous in the header.

Posted

I actually don't care for the header. I don't think those circle framed glasses look good on anyone outside of anime characters.

Posted

New pic posted on Twitter:

KOTI.thumb.png.6910ec96c731b9ddf7c25f825

Cc_5gyvUkAAWW6a.thumb.jpg.21b0a47e677aad

Why does it seem like there is almost no editing (except her waist) in this picture.  I love the fact that she has a new way of hiding her chin...with her clothes. :hmm:

Posted

I've noticed something.

This an alien selfie she has posted at her Twitter and we can see that the mirror behind her is showing her iPhone screen but we can't see the unedited pic.

however this screen shows that she's using some sort of editing app rather than the iPhone's camera.

image.thumb.jpeg.3e4a0b0df5df44a458716fa

image.thumb.jpeg.bf173a486275bf48f201cbe

Posted

New pic posted on Twitter:

KOTI.thumb.png.6910ec96c731b9ddf7c25f825

Hidden Content

Why does it seem like there is almost no editing (except her waist) in this picture.  I love the fact that she has a new way of hiding her chin...with her clothes. :hmm:

Looks like a leg stretch again, though not as bad. I would put it at about this height in reality.

kotes.jpg

Posted (edited)

Tried to align the faces (of course its hard to see, because in the right one she is moving). I think she used a slimming/streching tool. Reminds me of the Purikura machines where you get these super long legs sometimes;)

da.png

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

Tried to align the faces (of course its hard to see, because in the right one she is moving). I think she used a slimming/streching tool. Reminds me of the Purikura machines where you get these super long legs sometimes;)

da.png

I found another more believable photo on lolcow...

1457441695312.thumb.jpeg.7087ddfba58b9c2 

Posted

That style of hair really suits her.

Posted

I've noticed something.

This an alien selfie she has posted at her Twitter and we can see that the mirror behind her is showing her iPhone screen but we can't see the unedited pic.

however this screen shows that she's using some sort of editing app rather than the iPhone's camera.

image.thumb.jpeg.3e4a0b0df5df44a458716fa

image.thumb.jpeg.bf173a486275bf48f201cbe

was gonna say it looked like insta, but I have never seen slo mo on insta.