• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Dakota's Twitter

66 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by *horizon*

Posted (edited)

Found this on her twitter. Her forehead goes to infinity and beyond ;)
But I have to admit I like her lipshape more this way than the wannabe small "dolly" one (although the upper lip is a little bit too overdrawn, but thats ok in my opinion).

CSD52OGVEAAFeQD.jpg

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

I couldn't put it into words:

takin her back.jpg

Posted

why does she think this looks good? Especially the first one. She looks so much more prettier wothout these editing shit.

da.png

Posted

But it still looks more like her than her more recent stuff though

Posted

old tweets of her being disgusting

Screenshot (279).png

Screenshot (280).png

Screenshot (281).png

Screenshot (282).png

Screenshot (283).png

Posted

Honestly.. I don't get why everyone cares so much about Dakota's old tweets and videos. I'm not excusing her racism or homophobia (which I hope she grew out of), but the tweets and videos where she's just acting like any other 14 year old idiot... who cares? We all know her and Kiki have a very goofy and gross sense of humor, same as many other people... it's not that bad. It's not like people can't change or grow. It just irks me that people won't let that shit go. Again, I'm not excusing her, I just think it's silly to dwell so much on stuff she did years and years ago as a kid. 

Posted

Honestly.. I don't get why everyone cares so much about Dakota's old tweets and videos. I'm not excusing her racism or homophobia (which I hope she grew out of), but the tweets and videos where she's just acting like any other 14 year old idiot... who cares? We all know her and Kiki have a very goofy and gross sense of humor, same as many other people... it's not that bad. It's not like people can't change or grow. It just irks me that people won't let that shit go. Again, I'm not excusing her, I just think it's silly to dwell so much on stuff she did years and years ago as a kid. 

You know that's so true, I was such a rude person growing up because it was the attitude and humor I was surrounded by.

Posted (edited)

I agree with you in part, but who's to say Kiki Dakota or changed your way? Because shes act pretty in front of the cameras now or because she's have become older? I see many people over 30 years act as "idiots 14 years" all the time. But if shes really changed, shes should see your old stuff, be ashamed of them at all times and strive not to repeat the same mistake. I particularly when I see something that I or others have done bad, it is one more motivation to try to be a better person. Attitudes "teens" should in no way be justified by "they were young and that stupid, now forget it" as this is a loophole so that other teenagers follow the same path thinking that adolescence is sorry for cruel attitudes. I'm not saying you are defending the attitude of Kiki and Kota, and agree when you say that people can change. But it's like my grandmother always says, some people do change, others only conceal. But even which are perhaps rude people in real life, I think the fact of not being on the Internet attacking others is something really good. I hope one day they become good people.

Sorry for my bad english! ^ - ^

tumblr_lm51rlNjp41qepugpo1_500.gif

Edited by Kori Hikaru

Posted

She wasn't 14, she was 16 and at 16 you know the difference between right and wrong. You know she didn't change from "perverted and disgusting" to "Kawaii elf desu" just because she moved to Japan.  She's still the same person.  Just because she doesn't publicly say those things on twitter anymore doesn't mean she's changed a bit.  You don't completely change personalities in a few years. If she'd changed she wouldn't still lie about her age and photoshop herself beyond recognition. In her "apology" she also wouldn't have pretended she didn't say any of the horrible things she'd said, if she'd changed she would've owned up to it. At 16 you're still responsible for your actions, and should be held accountable for them. 

Posted

To me, the thing that separates Dakota and all the other snowflakes from just going through those classic "stupid years," is that they do not acknowledge or apologize for their past actions. They just keep spewing out more and more lies.

What makes you a "good" adult, in spite of the actions of your youth, is your ability to recognize your previous actions as being bigoted or just plain racist  and say sorry and actually strive to be the complete opposite. These snowflakes deny their past, and in some cases aggressively attack and block those who call them out.  

Well, those are my thoughts on this :)

Posted (edited)

What I wrote is that I'm not saying it's ok that she said homophobic or racist things at ALL. I think those instances are the only things relevant to bring up, and she should definitely be held accountable for them because that's not something that normal kids would say. I just think that bringing up old tweets and videos that AREN'T racist/homophobic where Dakota is just being gross or dumb is irrelevant because so many teens are like that at that age, and eventually grow out of it when they realize it's not okay to post things like that online. It wouldn't be fair if we were all judged based on our 14-16 year old selves for the rest of our lives. That was my whole point, I'm not defending her, just being realistic.

Edited by Veevee
Typo

Posted

I think all of you are right in some points. But I also don´t think she changed this much and become a good and cute person. People don´t change much at this age, they just learn, so she learned how to lie like a pro :D but I didn´t thought she was very kind on her scene-days..and tbh I don´t think she is a kind Person now. I think most of her is just show...same as Kiki. 

Posted

I think though it's also important to recognize that she was most likely being influenced by Kiki, and looking up to her older sister, who was a big scene queen, at the time and wanted to be just like her. I'd like to hope that it's more that Kiki has been and still is an awful person, while Dakota has become her own better person.

As far as not addressing her past mistakes, I don't blame her. If she were to all of a sudden apologize people who didn't know that she used to be shitty would find out about her past and may start to judge her. But now a lot of her fans probably have no idea about her day with Kiki.

It's not the right thing to do but I see the logic behind it.

Posted (edited)

I understand what you mean Ragga, but do not put on Kiki's back the blame for all Dakota behavior before. Kiki was clearly a bad example of sister but was Kota who chose to be his shadow. I think this is not the issue here, the fact is that before, Dakota it was a rude girl, but sincere in their (horrible) convictions. Today she is a liar adult and only think about the false appearance and the money it brings him. Its two phases were terrible and unfortunately I'm afraid it gets worse. Although I want much, I do not believe she or Kiki became a better person. It is about the same as Miniii said above, they lie to be famous and make money dishonestly. Kota much as Kiki are not good and neither foolish, the personality of both today is so false that it would be almost impossible not to notice.

They seem to have changed, but not for the good.

Sorry for my bad English! ^-^

tumblr_lm51rlNjp41qepugpo1_500.gif

Edited by Kori Hikaru