• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

100 posts in this topic

Posted

Always knew she was unnecessarily mean to be edgy since "MissGinaDarling" on Tumblr anon response days. Smh on a scale of 1 - David So's repeated Jknews stories how cringe is this. 

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.47.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.49.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.50.21 AM.png

Posted

Always knew she was unnecessarily mean to be edgy since "MissGinaDarling" on Tumblr anon response days. Smh on a scale of 1 - David So's repeated Jknews stories how cringe is this. 

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.47.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.49.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.50.21 AM.png

the cringe is so real. Like I was so embarrassed just reading 

Who else thinks she sent the message to herself so she had a chance to brag?? Lol it just has that vibe 

Posted

the cringe is so real. Like I was so embarrassed just reading 

Who else thinks she sent the message to herself so she had a chance to brag?? Lol it just has that vibe 

Yeah when I think about it the way the question is phrased she probably did. It reminds me of when IG models get their photographers to take pictures like the paparazzi took them. 

Posted (edited)

She’s going on a twitter tirade about a white girl wearing a cheonngsam to prom and talking about how it’s not culture appropriation. I understand where she’s coming from but she does not represent other Asian people with differing opinions 

Edited by spicypoop

Posted

i’ve always liked gina being on JK, and i’ve found her decently pretty. her comments i admit can be a bit insensitive at times. also, she’s talked about being a gogo dancer on JK News I believe? (don’t quote me on that) but i’ve seen her as a really chill and interesting person in general.

Posted

Does anybody know the whole ordeal about Tofu the shib she adopted from Japan?

Posted

comment section isnt too happy with gina and her gameplay. 9_9

Posted

gina would not stop complaining through the whole game, why agree to play if you don't want to play.. 

Posted (edited)

Wow, this the first time I've seen Joe really mad like that. He felt hurt went Jess "betrayed" him. It made sense later when Jess said that they had an argument the night before.  

Wow Gina. If you didn't want to play the game then don't play. 

Edited by LuckyChamrs

Posted

Wait? What happened? He never got mad in the part that was highlighted???

Posted

Wait? What happened? He never got mad in the part that was highlighted???

They posted the wrong part haha, watch somewhere close to the 1/4 mark..

Posted

(I don't post much so sorry if I don't do this correctly)

IMG_2585.thumb.PNG.f5bd0c5c62bdb9f7078f5IMG_2586.thumb.PNG.d244085b39b35125cac62IMG_2584.thumb.PNG.1578536c18ea847c7850c(blacked out name just in case)

She made comments on twitter about the mafia video. I try so hard to like her but shit like this is such a turn off, I don't know why she needs to act so excessively edgy sometimes. Granted, perhaps the comments could have been slightly harsh (???) but people are entitled to their own opinion without getting called out. Plus, nobody wants to watch a video of someone complaining that the game is boring, and it's not like she HAD to play if she didn't want to. 

Posted

(I don't post much so sorry if I don't do this correctly)

IMG_2585.thumb.PNG.f5bd0c5c62bdb9f7078f5IMG_2586.thumb.PNG.d244085b39b35125cac62IMG_2584.thumb.PNG.1578536c18ea847c7850c(blacked out name just in case)

She made comments on twitter about the mafia video. I try so hard to like her but shit like this is such a turn off, I don't know why she needs to act so excessively edgy sometimes. Granted, perhaps the comments could have been slightly harsh (???) but people are entitled to their own opinion without getting called out. Plus, nobody wants to watch a video of someone complaining that the game is boring, and it's not like she HAD to play if she didn't want to. 

The editing didn't make you look bad Gina. You made yourself look bad. lol

Jess saying JKP viewers are younger compare to JKNews? I'm pretty sure it's about the same. It's not like JKNews is talking about real news. Just news about Mc Donalds and how "weird Japan is". Come on Jess! 9_9 

Posted (edited)

Not to revive a past discussed topic but here she goes again posting this trying to claim being part white ...

in the past she posted a white lady calling them her " parents " , ppl in the comments section exclaimed " omg you're hapa?" Others Replied that it's actually her step parents not real parents ..(she deleted the post since then)

idk I'm confused now , what' game she playing now that she just posted this ...

??? Help??? Who actually is this ?

btw she turned off comments for this particular post 

IMG_0488.PNG

Edited by wigglyfatcat