• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Small suggestion

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry the title is not very informative, but idk how to word it without it being too long.

This is quite a simple suggestion, and tbh I don't know if it'd be possible to implement. But if you click on somebody's profile you can see their most recent replies. The problem with this is that if you click to see the reply it takes you to the start of the actual thread as opposed to the reply that the person posted itself. 

It would be cool if when you click on the reply from the person's PULL profile it'd take you to what they actually said, like it does when you click on your notifications on your followed threads. I think it may make life easier for some of us anyway.

Thank youuu

wink.thumb.gif.b9218e3efff8ce01d38279c97

Posted

You can actually already do this it just depends on where you click :alpacawink:
Screen_Shot_2016-12-27_at_16.37.20.thumb

If you click on 'a post in a topic' it will take you to that specific post

Screen_Shot_2016-12-27_at_16.37.31.thumb

but if you click on the name of the thread it will take you to the beginning :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

You can actually already do this it just depends on where you click :alpacawink:
Screen_Shot_2016-12-27_at_16.37.20.thumb

If you click on 'a post in a topic' it will take you to that specific post

Screen_Shot_2016-12-27_at_16.37.31.thumb

but if you click on the name of the thread it will take you to the beginning :alpacaheadshake:

Ohhhh thanks, didn't know that, I'm an idiot xD thanks, I'd upvote but I'm all out for the day...

I think it's the colour of my computer screen that makes me blind to the different colours, time to switch my settings~