• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

iamkareno / karen yeung

244 posts in this topic

Posted

tbh I think karen's makeup looks nicer and cleaner than hillary's. (from the screenshots at least)

They both look fine but Hillary's is the same makeup she does in every damn video. Karen's production quality is a lot higher so I feel like it's more aesthetically pleasing (?)

Posted

Hillary literally does the same look in every video... I don’t even watch it.. 

Posted

Karen shared the really unfortunate news that she lost her baby recently. That video was so sad to watch, I hope she and Leo recovers soon

Posted

This is the video in question

Posted

Not sure if anyone has been keeping up with this drama but apparently @infrontofapple/Mei accused Karen of copying her for this photo???DFF99D9E-5E6B-4ABA-A361-F9CC1BC79913.thuBE8A721B-EA35-44CD-9482-9370D8831732.thuLeo posted these on his story:E0F07DA9-3AF8-4DF4-BCB9-7179CE9EB6AA.thu3642B42E-BF5E-4D99-B2FA-E5322E2FD21E.thu52ED13EC-8C0A-4A95-AFEA-16D67259DEDA.thuD4868DCD-BFC4-47F1-97B8-8CB62800F4C8.thuDA4D9D25-3EE8-4B98-8B96-4F2728E8BD1F.thuA42F0375-0675-4F42-9A5D-BAB85ED44E5B.thu(kombucci is the photographer who took Mei’s photo)D8CCFBE5-CABC-47F2-AF64-9DB9C07B85EB.thuThoughts??

Posted

I like how hardworking she is tbh, a Hong Kong girl expand her audience to international 

Posted

reading thru that whole thing i feel like it was so unnecessarily public on both sides like :-/ lmao mei made 1 post about it on her story and leo made like 20 posts, plus karen has a bigger following than mei by like 400k? 

Posted

The whole thing is so petty and unnecessary from both sides. I feel like Leo is okay with taking heat for Karen because he’s more removed and doesn’t make his living off of his face/his brand doesn’t matter as much.

Posted

people say Mei is overreacting over a small matter but she only posted a few posts on ig story but why is leo posting a lot and going off people’s comments. I feel like he’s defending too much over something trivial too?? I get that you shot it but you’re bitching too much about it and preaching around that if one has done the mirror concept they dont “own” it because it’s done before (which I also find true) but it’s just a picture???? 

this whole thing is so humorous ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Posted

Yeah, Leo was being really extra about the whole situation. Felt like he was a 17 year old kid on social media. Even though Mei was the one who overreacted in the beginning, I really think Leo just made the whole thing worse by replying to every single comment and making 10 stories about it. 

Posted

Lol didn't know that Leo guy was doing that. He definitely didn't handle this in a classy way. Because of how overprotective he is acting I almost want to side with Mei. They're all so petty gosh. 

Posted

If I look at it from Leo's perspective I completely understand why he made so many stories about and replied to comments about it. Someone accusing him of copying when it's not even close just is so stupid that it makes you angry. When I saw Mei's post I was like... "this bitch can't possibly think she invented mirrors, right?". Maybe he shouldn't have made so many stories, but that doesn't make me want to take Mei's side bc what she did was just plain stupid and self-centered. 

Posted

both seem petty but if mei can publicly accuse karen of "copying" then he can publicly defend karen if he wants. he could had just done one post addressing the whole thing though.