iamkareno / karen yeung

197 posts in this topic

Posted

she demonstrates her "glass skin" but it's obvious she uses a blur filter. i dont get why her subscribers are hyping her up for that. also "glass skin" has been a trend since almost 5 years ago, it's just a new name for it. 

Yes, the look used to be called "chok-chok"

Posted

dude the thumbnail for this vid fuckin scared me...... those contacts

Posted

Girl needs lip balm ASAP! 

Posted

I got some Edward Avilla vibes from her when I saw her put that foundation on. I always thought it's better to go one/one and a half shades lighter or darker if that's what you want, not 2 to 3 shades lighter or darker.

Posted

The thing that bothers me the most about Karen is that she comes off as more and more materialistic with each new video. Idk if anyone feels the same way but its like there are just some people that seriously need a break from social media

Posted

Did anyone watch her daily korean (eye roll nothing about the look is particularly korean imo) spring (ugh) look? For once her brow doesn't look like she sharpied it on so that's nice. But that idea with the surgical tape???? Maybe she didn't cut it small enough but it looks so damn obvious (especially when she's looking down or blinking) and doesn't even look good with her eyes open. Maybe it might look legit if you're monolid but she already has double eyelids... She looks like she has quadruple eyelids after??? It looks completely ridiculous. 

Off topic but I hate how every time the season changes all these beauty youtubers put out these seasonal (spring makeup fall makeup etc.) looks as if we didn't see the look they did last year??? And the past 3 years?? Ugh so annoying and uncreative. 

Posted

Did anyone watch her daily korean (eye roll nothing about the look is particularly korean imo) spring (ugh) look? For once her brow doesn't look like she sharpied it on so that's nice. But that idea with the surgical tape???? Maybe she didn't cut it small enough but it looks so damn obvious (especially when she's looking down or blinking) and doesn't even look good with her eyes open. Maybe it might look legit if you're monolid but she already has double eyelids... She looks like she has quadruple eyelids after??? It looks completely ridiculous. 

Off topic but I hate how every time the season changes all these beauty youtubers put out these seasonal (spring makeup fall makeup etc.) looks as if we didn't see the look they did last year??? And the past 3 years?? Ugh so annoying and uncreative. 

It's because the "seasonal" makeup tutorials tend to get views

Posted

yeah the tape was really off putting because of how it starkly stood out. And idk if it's because of her invisalign but her enuciation/pronunciation of words just sounded sloppier than usual?? I also agree that nothing about the makeup really seemed all that "Korean" inspired (and I live in Seoul so I see what "Korean" makeup looks like on the daily). Honestly I think she should go back to making lookbooks and other fashion videos.

Posted

dude the thumbnail for this vid fuckin scared me...... those contacts

Does she use cosplay contacts, or did she just edit them to be obnoxiously bright? o__O

Posted

Does she use cosplay contacts, or did she just edit them to be obnoxiously bright? o__O

Those look like Desio contact lenses, which are supposed to make brown eyes look dramatically lighter.

Posted

Okay now that she got rid of that ajumma hair she looks so much better now and her outfits actually look cute I'm proud LOL because she was really disappointing me at first

Posted

So, she's getting breast implants...no shame in that, but I wonder if this will be sponsored like every other YouTuber who goes down the plastic surgery route. 

Posted

So, she's getting breast implants...no shame in that, but I wonder if this will be sponsored like every other YouTuber who goes down the plastic surgery route. 

uhh do you have caps?? where did she say that??? I checked her insta and twitter there's no word of it

Posted

uhh do you have caps?? where did she say that??? I checked her insta and twitter there's no word of it

4B699FBC-BB45-4E3C-85A4-0963050D8955.thu

She posted it in an ig story saying how easy surgery was etc etc. I’m confused tho like wth why did she get breast implants out of nowhere?? I don’t follow her closely so maybe that’s why it seems out of nowhere but Karen never striked me as someone who would get breast implants. Like she never really talked about her boobs lol?? Has she talked about why she was getting this surgery anywhere?