What makeup style do you prefer?

50 posts in this topic

Posted

74da0d95933a489431258a8530af65d2--bunny-

hqdefault.jpg

Most of my makeups are shimmery, pastel, or either very pink and cutesy like the ones above. I look super young (about 15-16) and I enjoy the very pink and cutesy/shimmery styles since they go well with my natural blush face and super pale skin lmao

Posted (edited)

i usually flip flop between a soft smokey eye:

5AF43B49-CBC9-4110-B71A-F9CCFC6782A9.thu

EC102A02-046E-4733-8EEC-FCB37A7D5B65.thu

and a really cute/barley there/fresh faced kind of look:

F79795A6-A38B-4363-9C46-99514C592777.thu

876E2013-8BBC-44E2-A9BD-D3F2C5D21EBB.thu

i actually dont wear that much makeup because i like my natural face a lot  (despite my terrible dark circles and skin ew) so i usually just go with a bit of concealer eyeshadow,mascara,tinted lip balm and a teeny tiny bit of eyeliner because i dont have a lot of eyelid space for it. my eyebrows are naturally very straight,thick and bushy so i just brush them and groom them i rarely ever bother to fill them in. sometimes i wish i could pull off the instagram style makeup that everyone wears these days because it looks pretty but my face is way too soft and youthful for that so i usually just keep it simple and cute lol

Edited by RlN
typo!

Posted

natural no makeup makeup looks

barely there makeup with a soft touch of peach, beige, taupe e/s 

Posted

On me? I just like anything really. When I do my own makeup though it is usually a No makeup makeup kind of thing and then most of the time I look Consumptive.

On other people? The more the GD merrier! 

Posted (edited)

i love grungy/gothic makeup! dark lips, winged liner, smoky black and red.

but 99% of the time i just wear no makeup makeup (foundation, brows + blush are my absolute basics), or just a smoky brown eye for everyday because i'm usually half asleep and in a rush when i do my makeup.

Edited by foxing