Tripod/Elbow-san

56 posts in this topic

Posted

confirmed.

IMG_1172.JPG

Posted

Ok, didn't expect that.

Posted

I also did not expect that, I reckon it's his cousin or something... in that photo she posted a while ago he looked a lot taller than that.

#blindskepticismlol

Posted

yah but wasn't she stepping down in that one old photo where he seems tall as hell ? i mean, she's kinda tall herself so it's not that surprising ^_^ 

Posted

Well, he looks really "normal". Not especially old compared to her, nor like a model. Just a normal guy, wich I think is great. I hope they're really happy together!

Posted

He looks older. And I don't mean like, 5 years. Quite unexpected! 😅 To say the least... 

Posted

He looks older. And I don't mean like, 5 years. Quite unexpected! 😅 To say the least... 

He looks 30/33 tops to me? Considering she's in her late twenties, that's not a big deal. Maybe I'm really bad at guessing people's age?

Posted

He looks 30/33 tops to me? Considering she's in her late twenties, that's not a big deal. Maybe I'm really bad at guessing people's age?

I think a lot of people just forget Taylor's actual age because somehow her make up is working after all and makes her look a lot younger than she is. To me, they do look around the same age, but Taylor's make up is making her look younger and I guess his hairstyle and dark big glasses are making him look a little older, so the gap feels wider than it actually is.

Posted

just something about his face. He doesn't look 30 to me, maybe late 30s... I guess it's just me though. ^_^;

Posted

i think it's just an unflattering photo tho. it kinda seems like someone snapped it by accident ^_^ tho to me he looks like he's maybe, 35 tops, but just looks like he recently woke up here, if that makes sense. Also, her make up does make her look like she's , i dunno, 25 , to me at least. Anyway, he seems like a sweet person and they seem happy so, good for them! I wonder if he'll show up in her vlogs now? 

Posted

i think it's just an unflattering photo tho. it kinda seems like someone snapped it by accident ^_^ tho to me he looks like he's maybe, 35 tops, but just looks like he recently woke up here, if that makes sense. Also, her make up does make her look like she's , i dunno, 25 , to me at least. Anyway, he seems like a sweet person and they seem happy so, good for them! I wonder if he'll show up in her vlogs now? 

Agreed. It looks like a very candid photo, judging from the poses. And honestly, they look really happy. You can see the love in Taylor's eyes, her feelings are very genuine. He looks about early 30s to me. Taylor is almost 30, so it wouldn't be weird to have Elbow san be anywhere from 26-36 years old. (Though my mom watched a couple of her vlogs and thought Taylor was about 19 or 20, and was shocked to learn that she is in fact, 28.) 

I suspect Elbow san has gradually become more and more comfortable with Taylor's vlogging, as he's been slowly appearing more and more active in them in different ways. (I mean hey, dude got fanmail, and was excited over it.) I just wonder now if she'll answer if he's from HK, Mainland China, Japan, etc. (I'm betting on HK, he reminds me a lot of my fiance's family members and friends, HK ppl are v international!)

Posted

Well, I am pretty sure that our questions about and around Elbow-san will find some answers soon when they do their first Q&A vid together. This stuff will come, definitly (since it was also generate a lot of views for her).

Posted

I think he looks late 30s to me, want to say 38. But being that Taylor would never admit to her age, I highly doubt we'll ever know Elbow San's age. 

Posted

OH NO! MARCO WILL BE DEVASTATED! :C But seriously, he seems like a sweet guy. Good for her.

Posted

I think taylor and him look happy there, I don't know if taylor is in fact in love because looks can deceive, but at least they are having a good time, I'm looking forward to elbow san to appear in one of her videos, although most asians look a lot younger than their age, he looks around 30 years to me, but here, look, (although we are not considering the fact that taylor did used some filter or shoop in the picture so he might be a little older)

Capturekhkhk.JPG