Tripod/Elbow-san

56 posts in this topic

Posted

I never really understood who is "tripod-san"?  (I guess it's someone who takes her pictures/videos that she claim she took herself but I don't know...)

Posted

The person taking Taylor's pictures (bar selfie pics)/ recording her videos.

There are a few videos of her dancing etc. on her channel, and we all wonder who's filming her doing that. She doesn't mention anyone, she doesn't seem to have that many friends in Japan (if at all). Then she uploaded a picture of herself posing in front of a tripod, implying that she leaves the filming to an un-manned tripod, which this forum dubbed "tripod-san".

I think "tripod-san" also refers to a number of possibilities, namely her manager (who she has mentioned), and a sugar daddy, which is one of PULL's theories about how she is able to keep her lifestyle in Japan despite not doing high-paid jobs.

Posted

Like said above, tripod-san is the mystery person who follows Tay around and takes her pics. She claimed once it was her manager but tripod-san travels with her even on personal family trips to Canada which would be highly unlikely for a manager. I personally believe the theory that tripod-san is her manager/sugar daddy. 9_9

Posted

It turns out he's her boyfriend and she recently posted a video about him :Alpacashocked:

Posted

It turns out he's her boyfriend and she recently posted a video about him :Alpacashocked:

where where? Could you post a link??:o

Posted

Is that confirmed with some evidence already??? Or "only" a theory? :Alpacaconfused:

And @SlyGuy : Here is her video ! It's a rather long Vlog actually, and we don't get to see her BF's face, but she tells us a bit about him. Some have speculated that he is not Japanese, but Chinese or Korean. 

Here we can see him from behind:2016-06-23_22h29_33.thumb.png.69a69edd4b

Posted

wp_ss_20160623_0008.png

Is that confirmed with some evidence already??? Or "only" a theory? :Alpacaconfused:

And @SlyGuy : Here is her video ! It's a rather long Vlog actually, and we don't get to see her BF's face, but she tells us a bit about him. Some have speculated that he is not Japanese, but Chinese or Korean. 

Here we can see him from behind:2016-06-23_22h29_33.thumb.png.69a69edd4b

So its true then! OH NOOO! WHAT WILL MARCO ANTONIO VALENCIA MORRO (and other her creepy old dude fans) DO??? xD

Posted

@SlyGuy Since bf video, I haven's seen any new post by Marco. I think his heart is seriously broken. I hope he's safe.

Recently Taylor got more creepy men following, idk what are they thinking, but I believe their ultimate wet dream is to enter her panties, which is gross. Almost half of people commenting are guys. She's marketing herself that way, but still, that's quite a lot of men in comments. Ew, but I hope she's still ok with it.

Posted

@SlyGuy Since bf video, I haven's seen any new post by Marco. I think his heart is seriously broken. I hope he's safe.

Recently Taylor got more creepy men following, idk what are they thinking, but I believe their ultimate wet dream is to enter her panties, which is gross. Almost half of people commenting are guys. She's marketing herself that way, but still, that's quite a lot of men in comments. Ew, but I hope she's still ok with it.

Pretty much any woman who is semi-popular, and fits the typical attractive model has to deal with these. Taylor looks really young, she's thin, she wears makeup on a daily basis, and she posts selfies and fashion checks often. Yup. Even girls on Instagram/YouTube/etc who are marketed more towards a female audience has those creeps. (I mean hey, we can't even have a girls' children tv show like MLP without creepy men flooding their tags, or taking over the general fandom lol.) Sadly, it's kind of expected if you're going to be a woman with an online presence and attractiveness. I do wonder how she feels about it.

There are models from LA who screenshot the creepy men's direct creepy/inappropriate messages to their girlfriends/wives/mothers, which I think is great. 

Posted

^ I agree with every word.

However, Taylor's following is more made of men than following of other similar girls. I remember only Beckii had so many men following, without showing tits or butt.

Taylor, same as Beckii, do appeal to girls, but men bring more money and popularity, so their looks are more turned to that of a man's taste. I wish I can explain better... They put cute makeup and clothes but try to be sexy, not like "silly girly cute" or "girls next door cute", but rather "I'm innocent and cute and I smile all the time but I have deep secret problems so save me". It's really hard to explain it like this, either you will understand me because you understand how those things go (especially in Japan) or you don't.

But the point that everybody get creeps is real, for that you even don't have to post your face and life all over the Internet, let alone do it regularly, creepy men are unfortunatelly everywhere

Posted

^ I agree with every word.

However, Taylor's following is more made of men than following of other similar girls. I remember only Beckii had so many men following, without showing tits or butt.

Taylor, same as Beckii, do appeal to girls, but men bring more money and popularity, so their looks are more turned to that of a man's taste. I wish I can explain better... They put cute makeup and clothes but try to be sexy, not like "silly girly cute" or "girls next door cute", but rather "I'm innocent and cute and I smile all the time but I have deep secret problems so save me". It's really hard to explain it like this, either you will understand me because you understand how those things go (especially in Japan) or you don't.

But the point that everybody get creeps is real, for that you even don't have to post your face and life all over the Internet, let alone do it regularly, creepy men are unfortunatelly everywhere

There's really no other reason for her to pretend to be much younger than she is other than for that sort of attention, so I agree with you. Even if she's not aware of it, but subconsciously a patriarchal society has it that every age group of men polled found women at their most attractive around 22 years old. Her female viewers would love her whether she's 20 or 27, but her male viewers? Not so much. 

Posted

LOL no need to be worried, Marco is ok and as fit as a fiddle as it seems :D  And from what i've seen on his facebook, i think he's not loving those girls with his "heart"... if u know what i mean TT__TT

lolo.jpg

Posted

Sorry for double poting but i just wanted to join your discussion... Like yeah. Straight males are gross. My sister have to deal with this sort of shit like all the time (she likes "kawaii things and that attracts a hella lot of creepy fat otaku sons of a... whatever) They think that she wears seifuku "for them" that sh'e interested in japan because she wants to "impress them" Damn sometimes she cant even walk to school without hearing some nasty shit that dudes are shouting at her (yeah you know... "COMPLIMENTS")
 They are so fucking arrogant they think she exsists for their enternteinment... And you know what when i try to talk to the guys sometimes they say "you dont understand" "you don't get it cuz ur gay" "it's natural" "you'll never understand this" "it's normal" Like what... Yeah i might not be hetero but i feel attraction as well and i can CONTROL MYSELF. The main difference is besides of course basic human decency and respect that if gay guy does that... He can get beaten. yeah as simple as that. But they? They are no afraid because little fragile girl can do nothing to them. And the society is allways on their side, like allways. Even girls sometimes act aganist other girls and say stuff like "IF YOU DON'T WANT X TO HAPPEN TO YOU, DON'T DO Y" So this is it. They are jerks because everybody allows it, girls can't fight back, everybody justifies their behaviour as "natural and normal" so yeah. Then they just go. harass girls online (and offline) and think that when they say a young girl "hurr durrr ur titties-me like!" they are doing her an honour >:(

Posted

Some people have a point here.

I've seen middle-aged men in their late forties to fifties on the street, scrolling through Facebook. And photo after photo are of girls barely in their twenties dressed scantily and of course with photoshopped appearances. Who can blame them? Even young people are attracted to things like this. They are probably unhappy with how their wives don't dress up like this for them. But they should realise those girls are not real either...

Lust is normal and real. But when people act inapprpriately on that it becomes 'creep' behaviour.

Posted (edited)

Anyone seen this yet? :D elbow San accidentally filmed via reflection :)

Edit: nvm I saw >_< everyone knows

elbow san revealed.jpg

Edited by Ji_Ni_Jia