• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Dallas Jacobi Niswanderwynn: daelien_

396 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, we should. She's racist and a shitty person in many many ways. Any person that could possibly hire her should know that. 

i understand that, alright?

i also understand that shes stupid and is an ironic moron who cant keep her mouth shut. i still think that we should put her on blast especially if it had some personal information. 

did the person who originally posted the picture criticizing her makeup have to include her school name?

Posted

i understand that, alright?

i also understand that shes stupid and is an ironic moron who cant keep her mouth shut. i still think that we should put her on blast especially if it had some personal information. 

did the person who originally posted the picture criticizing her makeup have to include her school name?

we had that discussion way back (page 8) read up if you want some snowflakery

58bbdf6797141_ss(2017-03-05at10.45.12).t58bbdf6928633_ss(2017-03-05at10.46.23).t

58bbdf71ba98c_ss(2017-03-05at10.43.57).t

Posted

we had that discussion way back (page 8) read up if you want some snowflakery

58bbdf6797141_ss(2017-03-05at10.45.12).t58bbdf6928633_ss(2017-03-05at10.46.23).t

58bbdf71ba98c_ss(2017-03-05at10.43.57).t

ah, alright.

thank you for clarifying!

Posted

Going to add this piece of work into our records.

IMG_3918.PNG

Posted (edited)

what a disgusting person. :beardo:

Edited by poor

Posted

This was AMAZING to read. I've never heard of this girl, as I wasn't a part of the same communities she was in, but I came home from work and randomly decided to check out this thread since it was updated earlier today. And, ah... yikes.

IMG_5132.thumb.GIF.b2deff103466ef47bf66e

I wish I could add my two cents on that apology, but since it's been a couple of months, I'll just comment on that most recent update.

How many groups of people does she hate? How does she even have friends? I don't understand people excusing her behavior and defending it like "She was just joking, she didn't mean to hurt people's feelings." Intentions don't mean shit when plenty, PLENTY of people say these same things and absolutely mean them with harmful and hateful intent. It is no longer a joke, and it's so, sooo easy to just not say them in the first place! Plus, a lot of truly hateful people will joke like this and defend themselves to cover up the fact that they ARE a gross person, so I always side-eye any friends who can excuse that behavior.

Posted

IMG_3918.PNG

I wonder if she will do what Onion did and a few months later claim to have depression and should feel sorry for her.

Also, I think mentally ill people want nothing to do with you either sweetheart.

Posted

IMG_3918.PNG

maybe thats why she hates herself so much because clearly she has a mental problem as well e.e

Posted

So let's tally it up here. She's racist, hates mentally ill people, and now makes fun of disabilities as well. Geez. It's really awkward seeing people on my timeline cozy up to her when she's really this nasty person. 

IMG_3968.PNG

IMG_3969.PNG

IMG_3971.JPG

Posted

Is she still using those damn awful cirlce lenses? Girl you look ridiculous. :amgplz:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor bug blue eyes

Posted

Did anyone else see the “Petty Girls” chat going around on facebook? I noticed that she was in it under Dae Ankou

http://facebook.com/moemiicos/posts/759551667572372&width=500

Fuck, and I considered asking for her real name to be removed from the thread title to not potentially ruin her future, hoping she'd change. Nvm lmao she ruined herself. 

I want this thread to come alive again, anybody got any dirt?

Posted (edited)

abxRSOo.jpg

Her cover photo

She has absolutely no remorse over her behavior and being a weeb. I read that her bf finally left her ass

Edited by SnowFlaker

Posted

does anybody know what her ig is?

Posted (edited)

does anybody know what her ig is?

@dae.kou and @taur.dae

Edited by SnowFlaker