• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Dallas Jacobi Niswanderwynn: daelien_

397 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

uh.... yeah. you really are racist and pretty uneducated. you're friends with a bigot and in kaylas thread you play the victim. you're really one of them. 

It says clearly here I played the victim @boopa

Edited by Kyabetsu

Posted

HEY GUYSSSSSS!!!! DID YOU HONESTLY THINK OUR SUGOI RACIST QUEEN WOULD DIE OFF THAT EASILY????? Screen_Shot_2017-01-06_at_8.47.12_PM.thu

AH BACK ON INSTA~~~~~~~~~~Screen_Shot_2017-01-06_at_8.47.29_PM.thu

HOLY FUCK SHE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT HERE

Posted (edited)

Hey yall!! :^) glad 2 be in the community! anywho,, daes new instagram is @cyber.sparkles. sadly its private.  

WIAT NO I DIDNT READ EVERYTHING NVM AHKSJAJS

and another thing ; is it just me or does she body shame herself A LOT ?? she always calls herself "fat" for some reason:p

Edited by Lyndzie
:00

Posted

HEY GUYSSSSSS!!!! DID YOU HONESTLY THINK OUR SUGOI RACIST QUEEN WOULD DIE OFF THAT EASILY????? Screen_Shot_2017-01-06_at_8.47.12_PM.thu

AH BACK ON INSTA~~~~~~~~~~Screen_Shot_2017-01-06_at_8.47.29_PM.thu

HOLY FUCK SHE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT HERE

Off topic, but she's so pretty tbh. Maybe if she wasn't such an ass then she'd be likable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

Off topic, but she's so pretty tbh. Maybe if she wasn't such an ass then she'd be likable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She edits

The contact lenses are still kinda eh. The colour is very vibrant, but it doesn't seem to blend with her natural eye colour. It just looks like a thick electric blue limbal ring around her natural eye. There are better blue lenses out there that actually look fairly natural for fairly cheap. Or else, the best thing to do is to buy lenses of a colour that's the most similar to your natural eye colour when it comes to circle lenses. That's basic knowledge...

Posted

She edits

The contact lenses are still kinda eh. The colour is very vibrant, but it doesn't seem to blend with her natural eye colour. It just looks like a thick electric blue limbal ring around her natural eye. There are better blue lenses out there that actually look fairly natural for fairly cheap. Or else, the best thing to do is to buy lenses of a colour that's the most similar to your natural eye colour when it comes to circle lenses. That's basic knowledge...

tbh i think she wants to look fake. like she likes the fake look/wants it too look unnatural. some people actually like the look. 

Posted

and another thing ; is it just me or does she body shame herself A LOT ?? she always calls herself "fat" for some reason:p

She's humble bragging so all her followers/white knights can say "No you're not fat at all!!"

Posted

Hey yall!! :^) glad 2 be in the community! anywho,, daes new instagram is @cyber.sparkles. sadly its private.  

WIAT NO I DIDNT READ EVERYTHING NVM AHKSJAJS

Wait, her, fat?... What is wrong with people these days!? some don't know what it is like to be actually fat, I would honestly kill to be her size sometimes.

tbh i think she wants to look fake. like she likes the fake look/wants it too look unnatural. some people actually like the look. 

I think once she did mention that she wants to be fake or something like that

She's humble bragging so all her followers/white knights can say "No you're not fat at all!!"

I hate it when people do this, it's annoying imo

Posted

She edits

You right, you right.

Still, I still wouldn't look that good w/ photoshop or whatever.

I completely agree on the lens thing though. It looks mildly creepy.

(on a side note, I'm currently watching House right now lmao)

Posted

I kind of dig the 'unnatural' look if its done well...the blue contacts are just too over the top I tried to recolour the contact her 'natural' colour poking through and it looks softer imo?
Screen_Shot_2017-01-06_at_8.47.29_PM.thu

Posted

Still, I still wouldn't look that good w/ photoshop or whatever.

If you know how to use it, anybody can look amazing and like the most beautiful human being in the world (although I find no photoshop more appealing, I have a thing for little flaws here and there sometimes, they're charming).

Like when Wylona Hayashi/Rin/Trombetta/Forest had her nu-goth phase and she looked stunning but she obviously photoshopped every inch of her face.

Dallas is a pretty girl but when I see the screenshots of her facebook pictures she looks very different. I doubt such a change in facial structure is possible naturally without plastic surgery because from some of the fb photos her face looks much more round, but on insta it looks v-shaped. As much as losing weight helps, the human skull can't change itself naturally :hurrplz:

Posted

I personally find how beautiful, pretty, and whether or not a person is ugly, has a lot to do with their personality... That's just how I look at people. And so, I find Dallas is ugly.. But the person she photoshops herself to look like is pretty cute, in an alien ~pastel cutie girl~ aesthetic, kind of way. (?:alpacadone: ik I'm bad at English but seriously, I don't know what would be a good descriptive term for this fashion/look LOL.. If anyone knows what it's called, please let me know!) 

Posted

this is all so juicy i'm

IMG_0458.JPG