• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Dallas Jacobi Niswanderwynn: daelien_

396 posts in this topic

Posted

Just for being Dae's friend ( Before I even posted about Dae) I've been attacked on another thread and now I agree with you and I get shit on and downvoted?

Thats what i don't get.

She didnt even say it to say she hated blacks or POC or anything and how is saying something as a joke mean you hate POC i don't understand.

Digging stuff up from a LONG time ago I thought in the rules it says something like 15 year olds and younger do stupid shit

I don't think shes a GENUINELY AWFUL PERSON. What she SAID WAS WRONG AND OFFENSIVE. Thats NOT OKAY WHAT SHE SAID. But with that said SHE DOESNT GEUINELY HATE POC NOR IS SHE A WHITE SUPREMIST NOR IS SHE SAYING SHES ASIAN. 

She isn't as bad of a person as you all think she is. She doesn't deserve to burn in hell for offending people over a joke, she doesn't deserve to not have a future because of mistakes. This doesnt excuse what she said... but she's no angel but she's definitely not the devil in disguise.

Posted

I don't think shes a GENUINELY AWFUL PERSON. What she SAID WAS WRONG AND OFFENSIVE. Thats NOT OKAY WHAT SHE SAID.

Then why can't she just apologise for the things she said and not say them again? 

Posted

Just for being Dae's friend ( Before I even posted about Dae) I've been attacked on another thread and now I agree with you and I get shit on and downvoted?

Thats what i don't get.

She didnt even say it to say she hated blacks or POC or anything and how is saying something as a joke mean you hate POC i don't understand.

Digging stuff up from a LONG time ago I thought in the rules it says something like 15 year olds and younger do stupid shit

I don't think shes a GENUINELY AWFUL PERSON. What she SAID WAS WRONG AND OFFENSIVE. Thats NOT OKAY WHAT SHE SAID. But with that said SHE DOESNT GEUINELY HATE POC NOR IS SHE A WHITE SUPREMIST NOR IS SHE SAYING SHES ASIAN. 

Nope, you're excusing her unacceptable behaviour, and trying to excuse the fact that she admitted right HERE that she was racist. Even though that shit was "long ago", she still said it and that doesn't make up for that.

Regardless, you honestly think using racial slurs is a joke? W O W

YOU AND DALLAS MUST BE BFFS

Screen_Shot_2017-01-01_at_2.34.10_PM.thu

Posted

she agreed with you to get you off her back.

Then why can't she just apologise for the things she said and not say them again? 

She struggles wih ego and swallowing her pride.

Posted

do you not get the weight of the n word as a racial slur? regardless of intent, she used a word very widely known, especially to americans, as a derogatory term towards an entire race as a joke. anyone who isn't black and freely throws it around isn't shit tbh.

"didnt even say it to say she hated blacks or POC" firstly, don't say 'blacks'. secondly, nobody has to explicitly state that they hate another race in order to be disrespectful to them a.k.a. racist. stop doing mental gymnastics to excuse her bigotry. racism is not always about hate but often abuse of privilege. she might not ~hate all poc~ but she certainly has no problem with shitting on other races at a pathetic attempt at humour.

tl;dr intent doesn't mean shit.

Posted

I'm saying what she said was bad but shes not a white supremist how is that justifying what she said?

Posted

she agreed with you to get you off her back.

How would you know that? I wouldn't have admitted to being racist if i was her..

Posted

And I'm saying that doesnt make her deserve the worst in life. You dont have to like her but don't hate her enough to attack her friends that didnt do SHIT.

I'm not trying to say using the n word is okay. I'm saying that shes not as bad as youre making her out to be. Ignore all good about hee yknow because she made a really offensive inappropriate joke. She deserves a future how is attacking her and spreading shit about her gonna make her want to apologize?

I just don't understand how blowing up her popularity in a bad light is gonna make her want to say I'm sorry I was wrong when she knows none of you will take this down and if she does apologize you guys will criticize it and say it wasn't genuine. 

It'll never be enough for PULL if she apologizes or not you are still gonna shit talk her and try and spread bad word of her.

what she did was wrong. her ego is too big. theres alot of flaws about her but that doesnt mean attack her on multiple social media platforms. and try and spread hate to spread a warning or something

Posted

Every time this thread begins to die down either Dallas comes in to post or one of her friends. Every time we pull up receipts as to why we call her a racist, narcissistic and ungrateful. Every time they come up with an excuse "oh she was 15," "oh she didn't mean it," "oh that's old," "oh that's a joke," "im poc so it's okay."

giphy.gif

I'm sorry. We don't buy your bullshit excuses against the proof our userbase has pulled up. But please keep stoking the fire so we can keep this thread alive and have more fun.

giphy.gif

Posted

It'll never be enough for PULL if she apologizes or not you are still gonna shit talk her and try and spread bad word of her.

It would be enough for me, and many people on this, provided that she sticks to good behaviour and doesn't use racial slurs again. Maybe it will not be accepted by everybody, but more people would be on her side or at least the backlash for her actions would be lesser.

She has nothing to lose with an apology, and if anything, she could gain something from it. That is my insight into it anyway.

Posted

It would be enough for me, and many people on this, provided that she sticks to good behaviour and doesn't use racial slurs again. Maybe it will not be accepted by everybody, but more people would be on her side or at least the backlash for her actions would be lesser.

She has nothing to lose with an apology, and if anything, she could gain something from it. That is my insight into it anyway.

Youre 100% right but I feel like she thinks nothing will change. I've had drama from when I was 13 posted on a different thread because I was friends with dae.

Thats why i'm really mad at PULL

This entire thing is blown out if proportion is what I'm trying to convey.

Posted

it probably wouldn't have been blown to this proportion if she had just given an apology and didn't start messaging the mods to insult them in the first place.

Posted

Youre 100% right but I feel like she thinks nothing will change. I've had drama from when I was 13 posted on a different thread because I was friends with dae.

Thats why i'm really mad at PULL

This entire thing is blown out if proportion is what I'm trying to convey.

tbh then it doesn't hurt her enough (its a sayin where I live don't know if that translates correctly) if she's not able to swollow her pride for keeping her name clean.
She insulted a lot of people on here admitted to being racist and all and when she realized she fucked up she went silent only to pop up again. without an apology but spewing lies about what had happened here, she then stopped mentioning PULL probably because she realized people could read everything here and how she was lying.
I'm sorry but the mods and users here aren't there to babysit her when she's playing an utter brat. What goes around comes around.
Especially since she bragged about dragging other people down for her amusement I have no sympathy left.

https://media.giphy.com/media/oje4cVQdB0lLq/giphy.gif

Posted

it probably wouldn't have been blown to this proportion if she had just given an apology and didn't start messaging the mods to insult them in the first place.

Eh, she wasn't that mean. 

For transparency here is the full conversation. I kept to being professional but then she had to ride off in a whaaambulance and call "actions against the site" like every other snowflake. There is a long list of snowflakes that have insisted they were bringing in lawyers or police, yet sadly the only police that showed up at my door were strippers. :alpacacrush:

Screenshot_13.thumb.png.9abf6a3b8bc7e86f

Posted

Youre 100% right but I feel like she thinks nothing will change.

Maybe persuade her to think through this. Even if nothing will change, it can't get much worse, I think an honest apology may make everything a bit better. 

Personally, I myself don't want her real everyday life to get too affected by this. She's still young, and while it is not an excuse by any means, she can still change for the better once she gets older but the backlash and her previous racist behaviour may affect her if an employer or somebody involved with her irl finds out. 

If she apologises at least it may be easier to deal with, and some people on PULL may change their view of her. Again, so long as the apology is sincere. 

I think she has potential to be a nice person, she just needs to drop the "edgy" persona.