• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Dallas Jacobi Niswanderwynn: daelien_

396 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright, this is Dallas Jacobi Niswanderwynn, also known as Dae on social media

Links:

Instagram | Facebook | tumblr

As of 27th December 2016, her social media links are down. She has deleted/ privatised everything.

Screen_Shot_2016-12-23_at_1.40.17_PM.thu

Dallas Jacobi Niswanderwynn got popular through online ulzzang(best face) contests. She started some drama, making racist remarks on Facebook, has admitted to being racist (on this thread no less) and using photoshop. Dallas Jacobi Niswanderwynn is a hardcore user of photoshop.

Drama

She confirmed herself to be PULL user picklechip and then proceeded to admit that she's racist:

Screen_Shot_2016-12-27_at_10.16.45_AM.th

Her drama can be found throughout this thread but the summary of it is that she was displeased her name was posted on the thread (despite PULL users being able to find her full name within a few clicks of her social media that she typed out herself). She holds PULL in high regards as she believes that PULL gets more traffic than FB/ Insta/ Tumblr and that this website will catapult her to internet fame and therefore unwanted attention because her name was posted here (note: heavy levels of sarcasm). She reasoned that an alleged molester in her past would be able to find her far more easily with her name on PULL, despite PULL users finding her name through her social media within minutes.

While this site takes the compliment of being more popular than FB/ Insta/ tumblr, we must stress that this is no way true and that those social media sites are by far the best choices for anyone wanting to find information on someone.

Racism

Screen_Shot_2016-12-26_at_12.38.18_PM.th

Screen_Shot_2016-12-26_at_7.32.46_PM.thu

^ Found by a PULL member (THANK YOU!!!)

More under the cut:

She fat shamed on her FB as wellScreen_Shot_2016-12-26_at_12.50.31_PM.thScreen_Shot_2016-12-26_at_12.50.13_PM.thScreen_Shot_2016-12-26_at_12.50.42_PM.th

Taken from tumblr (thank you Lumin for the screenshots):

Screenshot_2016-12-26-17-28-24-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2016-12-26-17-25-12-1.thumb.p

Photoshopping

Screen_Shot_2016-12-23_at_1.40.32_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2016-12-23_at_1.40.54_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2016-12-23_at_1.41.17_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2016-12-23_at_1.40.42_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2016-12-23_at_1.42.42_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2016-12-23_at_1.41.27_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2016-12-23_at_1.41.56_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2016-12-23_at_1.43.24_PM.thu

^ something closer to her real appearance

Continued screenshots of her horrible personality:

Screen_Shot_2016-12-26_at_12.50.23_PM.thScreen_Shot_2016-12-26_at_12.50.06_PM.th

Posted

great.....another average looking koreaboo

Posted (edited)

I think this is a PULL member.

Edited by Malicia

Posted

She should ditch these blue lenses, they look awful

Posted

She is, in fact, white.

did she claim to be Korean or another race?

Posted

11325982_1625272617759146_1409183376_n.j

Picture of her and her bf. I don't think she is specifically a koreaboo, but she's into popular Asian culture in general since her and her bf cosplay a bit.

Posted

She is very cute though

Posted (edited)

She is very cute though

true

Edited by Ahripop
CRAP

Posted

To be honest there's nothing really special about her... She's cute but there's thousands of girls just like her. Just another Caucasian girl who is obsessed with popular Asian culture and wants to look "KaWAii". And why does she always wear those awful blue contacts, it doesn't do her complexion any justice and looks really fake. 

Posted (edited)

She never said she was Korean, in fact posted pictures with her mother who is obviously not korean. I know this because it is literally me lol

Edited by picklechip

Posted

That eyeliner...i get Ahri vibes

Posted

To be honest there's nothing really special about her... She's cute but there's thousands of girls just like her. Just another Caucasian girl who is obsessed with popular Asian culture and wants to look "KaWAii". And why does she always wear those awful blue contacts, it doesn't do her complexion any justice and looks really fake. 

Maybe fake is what I was going for (ಠ‿ಠ)

Posted

Oh boy, lol.

Do you photoshop though @picklechip?

Posted

Oh boy, lol.

Do you photoshop though @picklechip?

I tweak my nose here and there and use filters

but thats all done by shitty phone apps ROFL

but as you can see from the photo w/ my bf that is my nose so-

Posted

She never said she was Korean, in fact posted pictures with her mother who is obviously not korean. I know this because it is literally me lol

hOLY FUCK I APOLOGIZE!! I had heard from some acc that you did, fuck, I shouldn't have listened.. Omg i'm really sorry for spreading false information though.

your really cute though:alpacacrush: