• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Tati/Glam Life Guru

424 posts in this topic

Posted

Tati was proudly friends with Jeffree for years. She stayed loyal to Jeffree when people came out with receipts about him. I remember when she complained about how she couldn't have him on her channel or else she would get hate. I rolled my eyes when she apologized to Jackie and said that Jeffree is racist. I don't believe that she stopped being friends with Jeffree because she realized that he's racist. She stopped being friends with him because he gave her bad information and hurt her brand. Tati seems to only cares about herself. She swears that none of the drama was about vitamins and gummies but I feel like that's what this is all about. She couldn't even get through her video without mentioning Morphe's vitamins. I believe that Jeffree and Shane took advantage of the fact that Tati was already furious that James "betrayed" her, but they did not plant the idea into her head. Jeffree's voice note wasn't Tati's only evidence. She said in "bye sister" that she personally saw and witnessed James' predatory behavior. Jeffree and Shane may be more manipulative than Tati, but that doesn't mean she's angelic. People always forgive her because they fall for her tears. Her tears don't blind me to the fact that she had no problem with Jeffree's racist, problematic and evil ways until it got her into trouble. I caught how she urged her fans not to cancel anyone that Jeffree exposes, too. I'm pretty sure that Jeffree has something on Tati.

Posted (edited)

Tati was proudly friends with Jeffree for years. She stayed loyal to Jeffree when people came out with receipts about him. I remember when she complained about how she couldn't have him on her channel or else she would get hate. I rolled my eyes when she apologized to Jackie and said that Jeffree is racist. I don't believe that she stopped being friends with Jeffree because she realized that he's racist. She stopped being friends with him because he gave her bad information and hurt her brand. Tati seems to only cares about herself. She swears that none of the drama was about vitamins and gummies but I feel like that's what this is all about. She couldn't even get through her video without mentioning Morphe's vitamins. I believe that Jeffree and Shane took advantage of the fact that Tati was already furious that James "betrayed" her, but they did not plant the idea into her head. Jeffree's voice note wasn't Tati's only evidence. She said in "bye sister" that she personally saw and witnessed James' predatory behavior. Jeffree and Shane may be more manipulative than Tati, but that doesn't mean she's angelic. People always forgive her because they fall for her tears. Her tears don't blind me to the fact that she had no problem with Jeffree's racist, problematic and evil ways until it got her into trouble. I caught how she urged her fans not to cancel anyone that Jeffree exposes, too. I'm pretty sure that Jeffree has something on Tati.

i want to like tati so bad but sometimes it really is like, you get in bed with a bunch of snakes, what does that make you...? but also, we ARE blinded, by people we admire, trust, etc. age really has nothing to do with that -- you can be 80 and still be manipulated.

definitely she's not on the level of jebediah snorkel and shane. but when she broke character/her 'my legal term told me to read this' voice, and said "alright guys I genuinely think he's gonna go off. he has a lot of blackmail. and i hope that after this, we all stick together and let it all out, no more secrets. Maybe give people room to grow and don't cancel them"

I genuinely think, yeah.... YEAH LOL she did something. But I also do believe it was a little genuine and that she legit just wants it all out on the table, and for people to be kind-ish.

Edited by constell8ion

Posted

I remember watching Jackie's blendiful review, she mentioned Tati apologised to her?

Posted

This was bound to happen to her. She took Jeffree's side for so long. She should have left the time Manny and Jeffree's drama. Manny was Jeffree's loyal and number 1 YouTube friend until he didn't need him anymore. The fact this drama involves full grown adults with someone who was just 19(?) or early 20's.

If people around that person who was friends for so long and began leaving take a hint. 

I feel bad was manipulated since I guess she felt inculded somehow with a "popular group" and good friends with the controversial one. At the same time Jeffree was always showing red flags that he is a terrible person.

You can't change a person no matter how good your intentions are. Sometimes there are really shit and evil people out there. They don't listen to anyone and change for anyone. 

Posted

I understand that what Tati said may have been truly genuine, but the video itself just felt very, I don't know--- It felt like very bad acting. That's the one thing that made it feel like it was for sympathy points.

Maybe if she had done a video without being filmed, like just her voice and some notes on the screen rather than that. I may be the minority but it felt horribly staged for something as serious as that.

Perhaps I'm wrong and those emotional responses were real, it just felt like the tears were forced a lot of the time.

Posted

Honestly I'd take her more seriously if she'd just admit she made the "bye sister" video because he didn't promote her vitamins. 

I want to know why she's so scared of them, it's especially obvious she's terrified of Jefree. It's probably because they have some dirt on her but why did she move for safety reasons then? 

Posted (edited)

i want to like tati so bad but sometimes it really is like, you get in bed with a bunch of snakes, what does that make you...? but also, we ARE blinded, by people we admire, trust, etc. age really has nothing to do with that -- you can be 80 and still be manipulated.

definitely she's not on the level of jebediah snorkel and shane. but when she broke character/her 'my legal term told me to read this' voice, and said "alright guys I genuinely think he's gonna go off. he has a lot of blackmail. and i hope that after this, we all stick together and let it all out, no more secrets. Maybe give people room to grow and don't cancel them"

I genuinely think, yeah.... YEAH LOL she did something. But I also do believe it was a little genuine and that she legit just wants it all out on the table, and for people to be kind-ish.

Edited by dunnodunno

Posted (edited)

Tati tanked her own career when she went after James last year, and now she's trying to claw her way back into relevance by blaming her own shitty behavior on a disgusting racist mess  and a white supremacist who probably has dirt on her. if she wanted to take shane and jeffrey to court, she should just do that. no need to make this fucking video where she talks about GOD and PRAYER and is even wearing like, a religious icon on her necklace (which, please note, she's never worn before), and talks about how SHANE made her make the video and YOUTUBE made her take it down.

Thing is, I think even if Tati never made the Bye Sister video, TatiBeauty STILL would have flopped. She just needs to stay in her own fucking lane and get comfortable with the fact that people are sick of her, too. Like, Jeffrey, James and Shane are all fucking awful people in their own right, but that doesn't mean i'm suddenly on tati's side either.

Edited by mcgsy

Posted

The way she says “let’s not cancel anybody”... I mean, why? Can’t help but feel like she’s alluding to herself bc honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s said some offhanded stuff about other yters. Like, do these people have zero critical thinking skills? Just don’t do or say racist, homophobic, ableist, sexist, transphobic things and you won’t get cancelled!!! Be a half decent human being? 

Posted

The way she says “let’s not cancel anybody”... I mean, why? Can’t help but feel like she’s alluding to herself bc honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s said some offhanded stuff about other yters. Like, do these people have zero critical thinking skills? Just don’t do or say racist, homophobic, ableist, sexist, transphobic things and you won’t get cancelled!!! Be a half decent human being? 

I think it's worse than an offhanded comment because Tati sounded worried and scared. I think Jeffree has strong evidence that she did something bad enough for her career to end.

Posted

i'm guessguessing she means don't let Jefree win, don't let him release blackmail he has on people to make them the next target to cancel and deflect from his own actions.

Posted (edited)

i'm not a fan of anyone in this situation or really follow any of them, but i'd appreciate tati's video a lot more if she took even a small amount of accountability. she said shane and j* had so much evidence, and victims were going to come forward after her video came out, but she didn't think to actually see any of the evidence before she recorded/edited/posted her video (other than part of one voice message)? she didn't encourage them to go to the police with their evidence? if james was her friend, and she was scared that he was spending "too much time oh his phone," then she had ample opportunity to contact him and handle privately. it seems like she puts on a front of being a martyr, saying she wanted to stick by j* and help him because he was on the wrong path, and being like a mentor to james, while saying "i can spot deceit from a mile away".... clearly you can't, and i wish she owned up to it rather than putting it all on "it was shane and j* put a wedge between me and james charles"

this whole drama in the grand scheme of things especially now is so trivial. people are dying and there's grown adults crying on the internet about gummy bears and makeup

Edited by yams

Posted (edited)

I think it's worse than an offhanded comment because Tati sounded worried and scared. I think Jeffree has strong evidence that she did something bad enough for her career to end.

Edited by dunnodunno

Posted (edited)

i don't believe that tati was manipulated and gaslit by jeffree and shane. i mean sis is pushing 40, maybe she was manipulated to some extent but she 100% knew what was going on and posted the bye sister video because she was bitter about the vitamins and the rest was with the intent to defame james. like... she thought that whatever she was about to post might drive james to suicide yet still posted it. that says a lot

Edited by moonIight

Posted

I don't intend to defend Tati by saying this, but I've seen this sentiment thrown out a lot by people that she should have "known better" than to be manipulated by Jeffree Star as an adult. Adults can be manipulated too and there is no magic age where someone becomes immune to manipulation or lies. There are plenty of adults who have fallen for things that are much less insidious such as gift card scams. People are gullible and naive and growing older doesn't necessarily mean you are instantly going to be able to see through manipulation. It can be harder to see when it comes from people you know and are friends with. 

Should Tati have known better? Absolutely. She should have looked into things more rather than blindly believe and not slander JC without airing her concerns privately. I think her motives are questionable in releasing this now. But it's ridiculous to say that because she's "pushing 40" means she is unable to be manipulated or gaslit by people she thought were her friends.